Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 13th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,119 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 817 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Stephen Dunne
- 1922Albert Lamorisse
- 1938Anna Home
- 1949Brandon Tartikoff
- 1955Paul Kelly
- 1968Traci Bingham
- 1971John Mallory Asher
- 1972Yukiko Iwai
- 1978Ashmit Patel
- 1984Lourdes Arévalos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1808Salmon P. Chase, American jurist and politician, 6th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1873)
- 1901A. B. Guthrie, Jr., American historian and author (d. 1991)
- 1904Nathan Milstein, Ukrainian-American violinist and composer (d. 1992)
- 1923Daniil Shafran, Russian cellist (d. 1997)
- 1925Ron Tauranac, Australian engineer and designer
- 1943Richard Moll, American actor and singer
- 1959Ernie Irvan, American race car driver
- 1964Bill Bailey, English comedian, actor, singer, and guitarist
- 1983Alan Webb, American runner
- 1987Marc Staal, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1435Sicut Dudum, forbidding the enslavement of the Guanche natives in Canary Islands by the Spanish, is promulgated by Pope Eugene IV.
- 1793Nicolas Jean Hugon de Bassville, representative of Revolutionary France, lynched by a mob in Rome
- 1822The design of the Greek flag is adopted by the First National Assembly at Epidaurus.
- 1895First Italo-Ethiopian War: the war’s opening battle, the Battle of Coatit, occurs; it is an Italian victory.
- 1935A plebiscite in Saarland shows that 90.3% of those voting wish to join Nazi Germany.
- 1951First Indochina War: The Battle of Vĩnh Yên begins, which will end in a major victory for France.
- 1960The Gulag system of forced labor camps in the Soviet Union is officially abolished.
- 1993Space Shuttle program: Endeavour heads for space for the third time as STS-54 launches from the Kennedy Space Center.
- 2000Bill Gates resigns as CEO of Microsoft.
- 2001An earthquake hits El Salvador, killing more than 800.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Kerrigan, Isabelle Drummond, Jillian Reynolds, Geoff Tate, Bob Luman, Saki Nakajima, Jimmy McLarnin, Cleo Moore, Chief Tahachee, Peter Stebbings.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 13, 1951.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1970 – Johan Liiva, Swedish singer-songwriter (Arch Enemy, Carnage, NonExist, and Hearse); January 18, 1976 – Damien Leith, Irish-Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 16, 1941 – Chuck Woolery, American game show host and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 864