Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 2008 was a Sunday and it was the 13th day of the year 2008. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 10 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,392 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 115 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Gabriel Gabrio
- 1925Gwen Verdon
- 1934Rip Taylor
- 1955Ran Ito
- 1961Wayne Coyne
- 1972Park Jin-young
- 1972Yukiko Iwai
- 1984Nathaniel Motte
- 1989Beau Mirchoff
- 1991Goo Ha-ra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1922Albert Lamorisse, French director and producer (d. 1970)
- 1938Tord Grip, Swedish footballer and manager
- 1943William Duckworth, American composer and author (d. 2012)
- 1949Brandon Tartikoff, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1997)
- 1950John McNaughton, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Eric Betzig, American physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1966Patrick Dempsey, American actor and race car driver
- 1972Vitaly Scherbo, Belarusian gymnast
- 1977James Posey, American basketball player and coach
- 1995Qaasim Middleton, American actor, singer, and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 888Odo, Count of Paris becomes King of the Franks.
- 1822The design of the Greek flag is adopted by the First National Assembly at Epidaurus.
- 1942Henry Ford patents a plastic automobile, which is 30% lighter than a regular car.
- 1942World War II: First use of an aircraft ejection seat by a German test pilot in a Heinkel He 280 jet fighter.
- 1951First Indochina War: The Battle of Vĩnh Yên begins, which will end in a major victory for France.
- 1964Anti-Muslim riots break out in Calcutta, resulting in 100 deaths.
- 1974Seraphim is elected Archbishop of Athens and All Greece.
- 1986A month-long violent struggle begins in Aden, South Yemen between supporters of Ali Nasir Muhammad and Abdul Fattah Ismail, resulting in thousands of casualties.
- 2012The opening ceremony of the Winter Youth Olympics takes place in Innsbruck, Austria.
- 2012The passenger cruise ship Costa Concordia sinks off the coast of Italy. There are 32 confirmed deaths amongst the 4232 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay Farrar, Bob Bell, Jiro Wang, Kenichi Suzumura, Gina Glocksen, Vicellous Reon Shannon, Aline Brosh McKenna, Christopher Cross, Hwang Chansung, Nathaniel Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 13, 2008.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Low by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1972 – Conrad Keely, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead); May 16, 1937 – Yvonne Craig, American actress and dancer (d. 2015); April 1, 1937 – Yılmaz Güney, Turkish actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924