Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1954 was a Sunday and it was the 17th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,052 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 781 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Mack Sennett
- 1927Norman Kaye
- 1949Mick Taylor
- 1967Richard Hawley
- 1969Dave Lamb
- 1970Jeremy Roenick
- 1975Rami Yacoub
- 1978Carolina "Pampita" Ardohaín
- 1985Simone Simons
- 1990Kaori Matsumura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1853Alva Belmont, American-French activist (d. 1933)
- 1895John Duff, Canadian race car driver (d. 1958)
- 1921Herbert Ellis, American actor
- 1925Abdul Hafeez Kardar, Pakistani cricketer and author (d. 1996)
- 1927Eartha Kitt, American actress and singer (d. 2008)
- 1941István Horthy, Jr., Hungarian physicist and architect
- 1970James Wattana, Thai snooker player
- 1974Vesko Kountchev, Bulgarian viola player, composer, and producer (Amparanoia)
- 1977Leigh Whannell, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1984Kelvin Fletcher, English actor and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 38 BCOctavian divorces his wife Scribonia and marries Livia Drusilla, ending the fragile peace between the Second Triumvirate and Sextus Pompey.
- 1595Henry IV of France declares war on Spain.
- 1893Lorrin A. Thurston, along with the Citizens’ Committee of Public Safety led the Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii and the government of Queen Liliuokalani.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces capture the almost completely destroyed Polish city of Warsaw.
- 1949The Goldbergs, the first sitcom on American television, airs for the first time.
- 1961Former Congolese Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba is murdered in circumstances suggesting the support and complicity of the governments of Belgium and the United States.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1991Gulf War: Operation Desert Storm begins early in the morning. Iraq fires eight Scud missiles into Israel in an unsuccessful bid to provoke Israeli retaliation.
- 1997Cape Canaveral Air Force Station: A Delta 2 carrying a GPS2R satellite explodes 13 seconds after launch, dropping 250 tons of burning rocket remains around the launch pad.
- 2010Rioting begins between Muslim and Christian groups in Jos, Nigeria, resulting in at least 200 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nao Nagasawa, Anna Wing, Jonathan Pryce, John Musker, Shinpei Takagi, Geraint Wyn Davies, Nexhmije Pagarusha, Hermione Gingold, William McNamara, Laurel Holloman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 17, 1954.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1960 – Eduardo Yáñez, Mexican actor; January 28, 1910 – John Banner, Austrian actor (d. 1973); October 13, 1942 – Pamela Tiffin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910