Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 19th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,207 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Fritz Weaver
- 1947Elena Nathanael
- 1951Martha Davis
- 1953Desi Arnaz, Jr.
- 1963Caron Wheeler
- 1972Ron Killings
- 1980Luke Macfarlane
- 1982Jodie Sweetin
- 1986Loren Galler-Rabinowitz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1887Alexander Woollcott, American actor, playwright, and critic (d. 1943)
- 1923Markus Wolf, German spy (d. 2006)
- 1942Paul-Eerik Rummo, Estonian poet and politician
- 1956Carman, American singer-songwriter, actor, and television host
- 1966Sylvain Côté, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1969Edwidge Danticat, Haitian-American author and academic
- 1974Jaime Moreno, Bolivian footballer and manager
- 1976Tarso Marques, Brazilian race car driver
- 1984Karun Chandhok, Indian race car driver
- 1993Gus Lewis, American-English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Sten Sture the Younger, the Regent of Sweden, is mortally wounded at the Battle of Bogesund.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1883The first electric lighting system employing overhead wires, built by Thomas Edison, begins service at Roselle, New Jersey.
- 1917Silvertown explosion: Seventy-three are killed and 400 injured in an explosion in a munitions plant in London.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces invade Burma.
- 1946General Douglas MacArthur establishes the International Military Tribunal for the Far East in Tokyo to try Japanese war criminals.
- 1974China gain control over all the Paracel Islands after a military engagement between the naval forces of the People’s Republic of China and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam)
- 1975An earthquake strikes Himachal Pradesh, India
- 1977Snow falls in Miami. This is the only time in the history of the city that snow has fallen. It also fell in The Bahamas.
- 2007Turkish Journalist Hrant Dink is assassinated in front of his newspaper’s office by 17-year-old Turkish ultra-nationalist Ogün Samast.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hillard Elkins, Pell James, Kathy Hilton, Vanessa Lee Chester, Aaron Neville, David Threlfall, Dawson Dunbar, Jonathan Schmock, Arnold Moss, Edmund Yeo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 19, 2000.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1978 – Maria Menounos, American journalist and actress; April 12, 1965 – Kim Bodnia, Danish actor and screenwriter; February 7, 1934 – King Curtis, American saxophonist and producer (d. 1971).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938