Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 19th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,249 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Alexander Woollcott
- 1905Stanley Hawes
- 1922Guy Madison
- 1935Soumitra Chatterjee
- 1954Katey Sagal
- 1968Whitfield Crane
- 1972Joana Benedek
- 1988Yusuke Yamamoto
- 1992Logan Lerman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1808Lysander Spooner, American philosopher and author (d. 1887)
- 1813Henry Bessemer, English engineer and businessman (d. 1898)
- 1851Jacobus Kapteyn, Dutch astronomer and academic (d. 1922)
- 1889Sophie Taeuber-Arp, Swiss painter and sculptor (d. 1943)
- 1911Choor Singh, Indian-Singaporean lawyer and judge (d. 2009)
- 1925Nina Bawden, English author (d. 2012)
- 1951Martha Davis, American singer of The Motels
- 1956Carman, American singer-songwriter, actor, and television host
- 1972Angham, Egyptian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1981Bitsie Tulloch, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 379Emperor Gratian elevates Flavius Theodosius at Sirmium to Augustus, and gives him power over all the eastern provinces of the Roman Empire.
- 1511Mirandola surrenders to the French.
- 1883The first electric lighting system employing overhead wires, built by Thomas Edison, begins service at Roselle, New Jersey.
- 1915Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- 1915World War I: German zeppelins bomb the towns of Great Yarmouth and King’s Lynn in the United Kingdom killing more than 20, in the first major aerial bombardment of a civilian target.
- 1917Silvertown explosion: Seventy-three are killed and 400 injured in an explosion in a munitions plant in London.
- 1920The United States Senate votes against joining the League of Nations.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces invade Burma.
- 1974China gain control over all the Paracel Islands after a military engagement between the naval forces of the People’s Republic of China and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam)
- 1993Czech Republic and Slovakia join the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Geraghty, Benjamin Goldwasser, Minoru Niihara, Felicia Brandström, Brianna Lea Pruett, Bud Spangler, Gabriella Cilmi, Gina Yashere, Alan J. Pakula, Ray Wise.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 19, 2000.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1923 – Bob Dorough, American singer-songwriter and pianist; December 26, 1938 – Bahram Beyzai, Iranian director, producer, and screenwriter; November 6, 1962 – Aznil Nawawi, Malaysian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911