Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 19th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,460 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Alexander Woollcott
- 1943Petchara Chaowarat
- 1953Desi Arnaz, Jr.
- 1954Katharina Thalbach
- 1968Whitfield Crane
- 1970Udo Suzuki
- 1985Rika Ishikawa
- 1986Loren Galler-Rabinowitz
- 1992Mac Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1757Countess Augusta Reuss of Ebersdorf (d. 1831)
- 1790Per Daniel Amadeus Atterbom, Swedish poet and academic (d. 1855)
- 1833Alfred Clebsch, German mathematician and academic (d. 1872)
- 1920Javier Pérez de Cuéllar, Peruvian politician and diplomat, 135th Prime Minister of Peru
- 1922Arthur Morris, Australian cricketer and journalist (d. 2015)
- 1947Paula Deen, American chef and author
- 1964Ricardo Arjona, Guatemalan singer-songwriter and basketball player
- 1975Zdeňka Málková, Czech tennis player
- 1985Benny Feilhaber, American soccer player
- 1985Pascal Behrenbruch, German decathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511Mirandola surrenders to the French.
- 1788The second group of ships of the First Fleet arrive at Botany Bay.
- 1817An army of 5,423 soldiers, led by General José de San Martín, crosses the Andes from Argentina to liberate Chile and then Peru.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces invade Burma.
- 1946General Douglas MacArthur establishes the International Military Tribunal for the Far East in Tokyo to try Japanese war criminals.
- 1969Student Jan Palach dies after setting himself on fire three days earlier in Prague’s Wenceslas Square to protest about the invasion of Czechoslovakia by the Soviet Union in 1968. His funeral turns into another major protest.
- 1977Snow falls in Miami. This is the only time in the history of the city that snow has fallen. It also fell in The Bahamas.
- 1983Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie is arrested in Bolivia.
- 1996The barge North Cape oil spill occurs as an engine fire forces the tugboat Scandia ashore on Moonstone Beach in South Kingstown, Rhode Island.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Jane Morris, Gina Yashere, Mandie Fletcher, Mary-Margaret Humes, Polaire, Kappei Yamaguchi, Dawn Wells, Amy Redford, Alan Oppenheimer, Pablove Black.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 19, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1947 – Betty Buckley, American actress and singer; February 13, 1919 – Tennessee Ernie Ford, American singer and actor (d. 1991); March 18, 1943 – Dennis Linde, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 999