Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,427 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 929 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Steve Reeves
- 1934Audrey Dalton
- 1956Geena Davis
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1969Karina Lombard
- 1977Jerry Trainor
- 1981Masayuki Deai
- 1994Marny Kennedy
- 1997Jeremy Shada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1848Henri Duparc, French soldier and composer (d. 1933)
- 1924Benny Hill, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1941Elaine Showalter, American author and critic
- 1949Gennaro Contaldo, Italian chef and restaurateur
- 1965Jam Master Jay, American DJ, rapper, and producer (d. 2002)
- 1968Charlotte Ross, American actress
- 1974Alex Sperafico, Brazilian race car driver
- 1982Dean Whitehead, English footballer
- 1990Jacob Smith, American actor
- 2001Jackson Brundage, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- 1789The first American novel, The Power of Sympathy or the Triumph of Nature Founded in Truth, is printed in Boston.
- 1899Opel manufactures its first automobile.
- 1908New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1954The first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus, is launched in Groton, Connecticut by Mamie Eisenhower, the First Lady of the United States.
- 1958The last Fokker C.X in military service, the Finnish Air Force FK-111 target tower, crashes, killing the pilot and winch-operator.
- 1960Avianca Flight 671 crashes and burns upon landing at Montego Bay, Jamaica, killing 37. It is the worst air disaster in Jamaica’s history and the first for Avianca.
- 1977United States President Jimmy Carter pardons nearly all American Vietnam War draft evaders, some of whom had emigrated to Canada.
- 2005In Belmopan, Belize, the unrest over the government’s new taxes erupts into riots.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cole Hauser, Maysa Leak, Don Roff, Michie Tomizawa, Dean Geyer, Floyd Simmons, Michael Madsen, Katy Manning, Gale Gordon, Larry the Cable Guy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 21, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1971 – John Partridge, English actor, singer, and dancer; February 19, 1955 – Jeff Daniels, American actor, singer, and playwright; May 27, 1962 – Steven Brill, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 883