Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,486 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 931 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo
- 1956Robby Benson
- 1958Michael Wincott
- 1969Karina Lombard
- 1971Adia Chan
- 1977Jerry Trainor
- 1981Gillian Chung
- 1981Michel Teló
- 1985Sasha Pivovarova
- 1988William C. Woxlin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1882Pavel Florensky, Russian mathematician and theologian (d. 1937)
- 1928Gene Sharp, American political scientist and academic; founded the Albert Einstein Institution
- 1938Ken Maginnis, Northern Irish soldier, educator, and Unionist politician
- 1943Dimitris Poulikakos, Greek singer-songwriter and actor
- 1950Gary Locke, American politician and diplomat; 36th United States Secretary of Commerce
- 1962Tyler Cowen, American economist and academic
- 1966Robert Del Naja, English singer-songwriter and DJ (Massive Attack, The Wild Bunch)
- 1977Ulrike Maisch, German runner
- 1985Álex Pérez, Spanish footballer
- 1989Doğuş Balbay, Turkish basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1840Jules Dumont d'Urville discovers Adélie Land, Antarctica.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1893The Tati Concessions Land, formerly part of Matabeleland, is formally annexed to the Bechuanaland Protectorate, now Botswana.
- 1915Kiwanis International is founded in Detroit.
- 1948The Flag of Quebec is adopted and flown for the first time over the National Assembly of Quebec. The day is marked annually as Québec Flag Day.
- 1950American lawyer and government official Alger Hiss is convicted of perjury.
- 1958The last Fokker C.X in military service, the Finnish Air Force FK-111 target tower, crashes, killing the pilot and winch-operator.
- 1960Avianca Flight 671 crashes and burns upon landing at Montego Bay, Jamaica, killing 37. It is the worst air disaster in Jamaica’s history and the first for Avianca.
- 1971The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- 2005In Belmopan, Belize, the unrest over the government’s new taxes erupts into riots.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vida Hope, Christine Lavin, Hal Williams, Masahiro Higashide, Asuka Kuramochi, Roberto Orci, Prince Paul, Marija Šerifović, Choi Jong-hoon, Ruby Rose.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 21, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1929 – Denise Lor, American singer and actress (d. 2015); February 4, 1982 – Kimberly Wyatt, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Pussycat Dolls and Her Majesty & the Wolves); April 9, 1942 – Brandon deWilde, American actor and singer (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894