Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,460 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 930 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Mac Davis
- 1945Martin Shaw
- 1947Jill Eikenberry
- 1950Billy Ocean
- 1956Robby Benson
- 1972Yasunori Mitsuda
- 1980N. Santhanam
- 1985Sasha Pivovarova
- 1988Vanessa Hessler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1860Karl Staaff, Swedish lawyer and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Sweden (d. 1915)
- 1901Ricardo Zamora, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 1978)
- 1911Bill Graber, American pole vaulter (d. 1996)
- 1913William Ungar, Polish-American author and philanthropist, founded the National Envelope Corporation (d. 2013)
- 1935Masamichi Noro, Japanese-French martial artist (d. 2013)
- 1941Elaine Showalter, American author and critic
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo, Burkinabé director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Ulrike Maisch, German runner
- 1979Brian O'Driscoll, Irish rugby player
- 1983Maryse Ouellet, Canadian-American wrestler and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Battle of Bakhamra between Alids and Abbasids near Kufa ends in a decisive Abbasid victory.
- 1525The Swiss Anabaptist Movement is founded when Conrad Grebel, Felix Manz, George Blaurock, and about a dozen others baptize each other in the home of Manz’s mother in Zürich, breaking a thousand-year tradition of church-state union.
- 1749The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- 1840Jules Dumont d'Urville discovers Adélie Land, Antarctica.
- 1911The first Monte Carlo Rally takes place.
- 1915Kiwanis International is founded in Detroit.
- 1919Meeting of the First Dáil Éireann in the Mansion House Dublin. Sinn Féin adopts Ireland’s first constitution. The first engagement of Irish War of Independence, Sologhead Beg, County Tipperary.
- 1925Albania declares itself a republic.
- 1968A B-52 bomber crashes near Thule Air Base, contaminating the area after its nuclear payload ruptures. One of the four bombs remains unaccounted for after the cleanup operation is complete.
- 2004NASA’s MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John McNaughton, Michael Ironside, Eddie Money, Paul Winchell, Flying Lotus, Mohit Sehgal, Katelyn Pippy, Lonnie Pitchford, Brainpower, Sammy Johns.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 21, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1939 – Clarence Williams III, American actor; November 8, 1954 – Rickie Lee Jones, American singer-songwriter and producer; January 24, 1977 – Kensuke Kita, Japanese singer and guitarist (Asian Kung-Fu Generation).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897