Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1911 was a Tuesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,827 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,315 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Anna May Wong
- 1916Maxene Andrews
- 1919Dorothy Morrison
- 1920Renato Carosone
- 1922Bill Travers
- 1923Bud Tingwell
- 1930Mara Corday
- 1937Glen A. Larson
- 1975Thomas Bangalter
- 1979Dina Tersago
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1840Father Damien, Flemish missionary and priest (d. 1889)
- 1924André Franquin, Belgian author and illustrator (d. 1997)
- 1944Blanche d'Alpuget, Australian author
- 1967Mayumi Wakamura, Japanese actress
- 1974Robert-Jan Derksen, Dutch golfer
- 1975Danica McKellar, American actress, producer, screenwriter, and mathematician
- 1982Atiqah Hasiholan, Indonesian actress and model
- 1984Billy Mehmet, Cypriot-Irish footballer
- 1991Jerson Cabral, Dutch footballer
- 1995Akihisa Shiono, Japanese actor and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815Austria, the United Kingdom, and France form a secret defensive alliance against Prussia and Russia.
- 1861American Civil War: Delaware votes not to secede from the United States.
- 1868Meiji Restoration in Japan: The Tokugawa shogunate is abolished; agents of Satsuma and Chōshū seize power.
- 1925Benito Mussolini announces he is taking dictatorial powers over Italy.
- 1933Minnie D. Craig becomes the first female elected as Speaker of the North Dakota House of Representatives, the first female to hold a Speaker position anywhere in the United States.
- 1961In Finland’s worst civilian aviation accident an Aero Flight 311 crashes near Kvevlax, resulting in the deaths of all 25 people aboard.
- 1993In Moscow, Russia, George Bush and Boris Yeltsin sign the second Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START).
- 1999Israel detains, and later expels, 14 members of Concerned Christians.
- 2004Flash Airlines Flight 604 crashes into the Red Sea, resulting in 148 deaths, making it the deadliest aviation accident in Egyptian history.
- 2009The first block of the blockchain of the decentralized payment system Bitcoin, called the Genesis block, was established by the creator of the system, Satoshi Nakamoto.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gwen Taylor, John Rutter, Lesley Stahl, Robert Glasper, Guy Madison, Lil B, Junkie XL, John Fogerty, Carrie Fisher, Dagmar Krause.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 3, 1911.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1958 – Alannah Myles, Canadian singer-songwriter; March 31, 1961 – Gary Winick, American director and producer (d. 2011); September 25, 1933 – Brian Murphy, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 862