Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1911 was a Tuesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,765 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,313 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Henry Lytton
- 1912Armand Lohikoski
- 1915Mady Rahl
- 1920Renato Carosone
- 1946Cissy King
- 1950Victoria Principal
- 1964Bruce LaBruce
- 1975Thomas Bangalter
- 1988Rodrigo de la Cadena
- 1995Kim Seolhyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1196Emperor Tsuchimikado of Japan (d. 1231)
- 1775Francis Caulfeild, 2nd Earl of Charlemont (d. 1863)
- 1802Charles Pelham Villiers, English lawyer and politician (d. 1898)
- 1901Ngô Đình Diệm, Vietnamese politician; 1st President of the Republic of Vietnam (d. 1963)
- 1915Mady Rahl, German actress and singer (d. 2009)
- 1929Sergio Leone, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1952Jim Ross, American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1969Gerda Weissensteiner, Italian bobsledder
- 1973Dan Harmon, American screenwriter and producer
- 1981Eli Manning, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American General George Washington defeats British General Lord Cornwallis at the Battle of Princeton.
- 1815Austria, the United Kingdom, and France form a secret defensive alliance against Prussia and Russia.
- 1870Construction of the Brooklyn Bridge begins.
- 1919At the Paris Peace Conference, Emir Faisal I of Iraq signs an agreement with Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann on the development of a Jewish homeland in Palestine and an Arab nation in a large part of the Middle East.
- 1949The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the central bank of the Philippines, is established.
- 1953Frances P. Bolton and her son, Oliver from Ohio, become the first mother and son to serve simultaneously in the U.S. Congress.
- 1957The Hamilton Watch Company introduces the first electric watch.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 1961The United States severs diplomatic relations with Cuba over the latter’s nationalization of American assets.
- 1994More than seven million people from the former apartheid Homelands receive South African citizenship.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Catalina Saavedra, Professor Griff, Donna Murphy, Ronna Reeves, Shōsuke Tanihara, Elayne Boosler, Carly Rose Sonenclar, Inés Sastre, Timothy B. Schmit, Terrence Stone.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 3, 1911.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1922 – Judy Garland, American singer, actress, and vaudevillian (d. 1969); September 23, 1974 – Harumi Inoue, Japanese swimmer and actress; August 17, 1987 – Paolo Serrano, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 862