Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1911 was a Tuesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,796 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,314 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Maxene Andrews
- 1925Jill Balcon
- 1939Arik Einstein
- 1941Van Dyke Parks
- 1950Victoria Principal
- 1971Sarah Alexander
- 1976Dinara Drukarova
- 1988Rodrigo de la Cadena
- 1989Ayaka Umeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1883Clement Attlee, English soldier, lawyer, and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1967)
- 1920Siegfried Buback, German lawyer and politician; Attorney General of Germany (d. 1977)
- 1926Felicitas Kuhn, Austrian illustrator
- 1926George Martin, English composer, conductor, and producer
- 1930Mara Corday, American model and actress
- 1936Michael Layard, English admiral
- 1939Bobby Hull, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1954Dean Hart, Canadian wrestler and referee (d. 1990)
- 1975Jason Marsden, American actor, director, and producer
- 1982Atiqah Hasiholan, Indonesian actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark’s oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- 1868Meiji Restoration in Japan: The Tokugawa shogunate is abolished; agents of Satsuma and Chōshū seize power.
- 1885Sino-French War: Beginning of the Battle of Núi Bop
- 1911A magnitude 7.7 earthquake destroys the city of Almaty in Russian Turkestan.
- 1925Benito Mussolini announces he is taking dictatorial powers over Italy.
- 1933Minnie D. Craig becomes the first female elected as Speaker of the North Dakota House of Representatives, the first female to hold a Speaker position anywhere in the United States.
- 1947Proceedings of the U.S. Congress are televised for the first time.
- 1962Pope John XXIII excommunicates Fidel Castro.
- 1994More than seven million people from the former apartheid Homelands receive South African citizenship.
- 2000The last original weekday Peanuts comic strip is published.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Myolie Wu, Kajol, Gwen Taylor, Allen Covert, Mark Cuban, Aidan Gillen, Owain Yeoman, Kim Raver, Chely Wright, Bruce McCulloch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 3, 1911.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1978 – Mike Skinner, English rapper, producer, and actor (The Streets); May 5, 1979 – Vincent Kartheiser, American actor; January 3, 1970 – Mahaya Petrosian, Iranian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 835