Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1911 was a Tuesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,858 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,316 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Anna May Wong
- 1926George Martin
- 1939Arik Einstein
- 1950Victoria Principal
- 1978Kimberley Locke
- 1982Atiqah Hasiholan
- 1987Anchal Joseph
- 1988Rodrigo de la Cadena
- 1989Ayaka Umeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1862Matthew Nathan, English soldier and politician, 13th Governor of Queensland (d. 1939)
- 1934Marpessa Dawn, American-French actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2008)
- 1944Blanche d'Alpuget, Australian author
- 1952Esperanza Aguirre, Spanish politician, 3rd President of the Community of Madrid
- 1956Mel Gibson, American-Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Russell Spence, English race car driver
- 1969Jarmo Lehtinen, Finnish race car driver
- 1974Alessandro Petacchi, Italian cyclist
- 1979Rie Tanaka, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1980Angela Ruggiero, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark’s oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- 1777American General George Washington defeats British General Lord Cornwallis at the Battle of Princeton.
- 1938The March of Dimes is established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1949The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the central bank of the Philippines, is established.
- 1953Frances P. Bolton and her son, Oliver from Ohio, become the first mother and son to serve simultaneously in the U.S. Congress.
- 1961The United States severs diplomatic relations with Cuba over the latter’s nationalization of American assets.
- 1976The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights comes into effect.
- 1993In Moscow, Russia, George Bush and Boris Yeltsin sign the second Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START).
- 2002Israeli forces seize the Palestinian freighter Karine A in the Red Sea, finding 50 tons of weapons.
- 2015Boko Haram militants raze the entire town of Baga in north-east Nigeria, with as many as 2,000 people having been killed.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wilma Elles, Chantal Janzen, Brad Delp, Anthony Denison, Danny Elfman, Marlo Thomas, Chuck D, Chaske Spencer, Hideo Nakata, Ruth Hussey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 3, 1911.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1949 – Crazy Mohan, Indian actor, screenwriter, and playwright; April 4, 1960 – Scott Miller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Game Theory and The Loud Family) (d. 2013); June 21, 1906 – Nusch Éluard, French model, painter, and photographer (d. 1946).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869