Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 5th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,562 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 696 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Sam Phillips
- 1940Michael O'Donoghue
- 1959Clancy Brown
- 1962Suzy Amis
- 1968Carrie Ann Inaba
- 1969Shea Whigham
- 1970Mitoy Yonting
- 1971Mayuko Takata
- 1975Bradley Cooper
- 1978January Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1882Dorothy Levitt, English racing driver and journalist (d. 1922)
- 1917Jane Wyman, American actress (d. 2007)
- 1928Walter Mondale, American soldier, lawyer, and politician; 42nd Vice President of the United States
- 1938Juan Carlos I of Spain
- 1950Charlie Richmond, Canadian sound designer and engineer
- 1958Ron Kittle, American baseball player and manager
- 1962Danny Jackson, American baseball player and manager
- 1972Philip Davies, English politician
- 1976Matt Wachter, American bass player
- 1979Giuseppe Gibilisco, Italian pole vaulter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1554A great fire occurs in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 1675Battle of Colmar: the French army beats Brandenburg.
- 1895Dreyfus affair: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus is stripped of his rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1911Kappa Alpha Psi, the world’s second oldest and largest black fraternity, is founded at Indiana University.
- 1919The German Workers’ Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1945The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Corwin, Toshi, Joanna Gleason, Uma Thurman, Marie-Georges Pascal, Monika Schnarre, Annie Yi, Pierre Brassard, Colette Deréal, José José.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 5, 1961.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1952 – Ivan Sekyra, Czech singer-songwriter and guitarist (Abraxas) (d. 2012); September 15, 1972 – Jimmy Carr, English comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; May 21, 1941 – Ronald Isley, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Isley Brothers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935