Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 5th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,467 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Elizabeth Cotten
- 1917Wieland Wagner
- 1934Phil Ramone
- 1953Steve Archer
- 1961Iris DeMent
- 1975Kylie Bax
- 1984Amanda Hearst
- 1985Yoon So-yi
- 1986Teppei Koike
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1874Joseph Erlanger, American physiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1965)
- 1879Hans Eppinger, Austrian physician (d. 1946)
- 1919Severino Gazzelloni, Italian flute player (d. 1992)
- 1960Glenn Strömberg, Swedish footballer and sportscaster
- 1969Shea Whigham, American actor
- 1971Stian Carstensen, Norwegian artist and multi-instrument (Farmers Market)
- 1974Sarah-Jane Honeywell, English actress and dancer
- 1977Marcus Trick, German rugby player
- 1978Seanan McGuire, American author
- 1999Marc Yu, American pianist and cellist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Duke Ludovico Sforza conquers Milan.
- 1757Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert-François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
- 1993The oil tanker MV Braer runs aground on the coast of the Shetland Islands, spilling 84,700 tons of crude oil.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Reg Evans, cEvin Key, Nick Reynolds, David Strathairn, Kaori Mizumori, Thomas Morrison, Logan Henderson, Margaret Tyzack, John Dehner, Kerem Yılmazer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 5, 1961.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1931 – Johnny Sheffield, American actor (d. 2010); January 26, 1990 – Christopher Massey, American actor and singer; June 1, 1940 – René Auberjonois, American actor, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930