Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 5th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,501 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 694 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Hugh Brannum
- 1929Tabby Thomas
- 1929Wilbert Harrison
- 1935David Ryall
- 1944Jo Ann Kelly
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1959Clancy Brown
- 1960Phil Thornalley
- 1975Kylie Bax
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1864Bob Caruthers, American baseball player and manager (d. 1911)
- 1917Adolfo Consolini, Italian discus thrower (d. 1969)
- 1941Hayao Miyazaki, Japanese animator, director, and screenwriter
- 1962Danny Jackson, American baseball player and manager
- 1977Marcus Trick, German rugby player
- 1982Tiiu Nurmberg, Canadian-Estonian skier
- 1985Michael Cuccione, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1986J. P. Arencibia, American baseball player
- 1988Mario de Luna, Mexican footballer
- 1992Julian Derstroff, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1900Irish leader John Redmond calls for a revolt against British rule.
- 1919The German Workers’ Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
- 1945The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- 1949United States President Harry S. Truman unveils his Fair Deal program.
- 1969The Troubles: The Royal Ulster Constabulary raid the Bogside area of Derry, damaging property and beating residents. In response, residents erect barricades and establish Free Derry.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Guiry, Nick Rhodes, Morgan York, Michael Wong, Metta World Peace, Joe Jonas, George Murphy, Anita Baker, Linden Chiles, Glenn Corbett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 5, 1961.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1977 – Erna Siikavirta, Finnish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Lordi); March 16, 1920 – Leo McKern, Australian-English actor (d. 2002); February 6, 1985 – Crystal Reed, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916