Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 5th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,597 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 697 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Jo Ann Kelly
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode
- 1953Pamela Sue Martin
- 1959Clancy Brown
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin
- 1968Carrie Ann Inaba
- 1969Shea Whigham
- 1984Amanda Hearst
- 1984Nao Nagasawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1879Marcel Tournier, French harp player and composer (d. 1951)
- 1928Walter Mondale, American soldier, lawyer, and politician; 42nd Vice President of the United States
- 1930Al Masini, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2010)
- 1938Ngũgĩ wa Thiong'o, Kenyan author and playwright
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode, Canadian-English director and producer
- 1965Patrik Sjöberg, Swedish high jumper
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin, American actor and producer
- 1966Steve Tuttle, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1976Diego Tristán, Spanish footballer
- 1985Diego Vera, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1900Irish leader John Redmond calls for a revolt against British rule.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1919The German Workers’ Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1968Alexander Dubček comes to power: “Prague Spring” begins in Czechoslovakia.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruce Kimmel, Martin Turner, Randall Batinkoff, Ella Cruz, Aston Merrygold, Kelly Rutherford, Julian De La Celle, Adabel Guerrero, Adrianne Palicki, Izzy Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 5, 1961.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1952 – Jaan Arder, Estonian singer (Apelsin and Hortus Musicus) (d. 2014); July 2, 1931 – Robert Ito, Canadian actor; December 13, 1974 – Debbie Matenopoulos, American actress and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901