Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 5th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,535 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 695 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Paul Governali
- 1946Diane Keaton
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1961Iris DeMent
- 1969Paul McGillion
- 1971Mayuko Takata
- 1978January Jones
- 1981Brooklyn Sudano
- 1987Kristin Cavallari
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1587Xu Xiake, Chinese geographer and explorer (d. 1641)
- 1838Camille Jordan, French mathematician and academic (d. 1922)
- 1882Dorothy Levitt, English racing driver and journalist (d. 1922)
- 1904Jeane Dixon, American astrologer and psychic (d. 1997)
- 1910Jack Lovelock, New Zealand runner and journalist (d. 1949)
- 1917Adolfo Consolini, Italian discus thrower (d. 1969)
- 1917Francis L. Kellogg, American diplomat (d. 2006)
- 1932Umberto Eco, Italian philosopher and author
- 1950Charlie Richmond, Canadian sound designer and engineer
- 1959Clancy Brown, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1675Battle of Colmar: the French army beats Brandenburg.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1900Irish leader John Redmond calls for a revolt against British rule.
- 1911Kappa Alpha Psi, the world’s second oldest and largest black fraternity, is founded at Indiana University.
- 1957In a speech given to the United States Congress, United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower announces the establishment of what will later be called the Eisenhower Doctrine.
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joel Coen, Megan Follows, María Canals Barrera, René Froger, Marek Perepeczko, Sándor Simó, Julia Stiles, Moran Atias, Jay Thomas, Cameron Litvack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 5, 1961.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1953 – Rik Emmett, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Triumph and Strung-Out Troubadours); December 9, 1934 – Junior Wells, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player (The Aces) (d. 1998); July 17, 1918 – Red Sovine, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947