Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 5th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,337 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 384 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1967Joe Flanigan
- 1969Marilyn Manson
- 1969Shea Whigham
- 1984Nao Nagasawa
- 1985Yoon So-yi
- 1995Joyce Ching
- 1998Marie Iitoyo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1917Wieland Wagner, German director and producer (d. 1966)
- 1919Herb Peterson, American businessman (d. 2008)
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode, Canadian-English director and producer
- 1956Chen Kenichi, Japanese-Chinese chef
- 1957Kevin Hastings, Australian rugby player and trainer
- 1960Glenn Strömberg, Swedish footballer and sportscaster
- 1965Vinnie Jones, English footballer and actor
- 1974Iwan Thomas, Welsh sprinter
- 1978Sabrina Harman, American soldier
- 1982Benoît Vaugrenard, French cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1554A great fire occurs in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 1991Georgian forces enter Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia, Georgia, opening the 1991–1992 South Ossetia War.
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
- 2014A launch of the communication satellite GSAT-14 aboard the GSLV MK.II D5 marks the first successful flight of an Indian cryogenic engine.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tawny Kitaen, Alyssa Diaz, Wouter Hamel, Tomokazu Sugita, Hiroshi Mikami, Alanas Chošnau, Dino Imperial, Vincent Cavanagh, Cyril Cusack, Bill Kerr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 5, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say You, Say Me by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 5, 1951 – Samantha Sang, Australian singer; November 5, 1947 – Quint Davis, American director and producer; July 3, 1961 – Tim Smith, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer (Cardiacs, The Sea Nymphs, Spratleys Japs, and Panixphere).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947