Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 5th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,554 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 391 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1917Wieland Wagner
- 1921Paul Governali
- 1931Robert Duvall
- 1960Phil Thornalley
- 1967Joe Flanigan
- 1968Carrie Ann Inaba
- 1969Shea Whigham
- 1975Bradley Cooper
- 1987Kristin Cavallari
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1834William John Wills, English surgeon and explorer (d. 1861)
- 1917Francis L. Kellogg, American diplomat (d. 2006)
- 1920Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli, Italian pianist (d. 1995)
- 1928Walter Mondale, American soldier, lawyer, and politician; 42nd Vice President of the United States
- 1931Alvin Ailey, American dancer and choreographer; founded the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater (d. 1989)
- 1953Steve Archer, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1955Jimmy Mulville, English comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; co-founded Hat Trick Productions
- 1965Patrik Sjöberg, Swedish high jumper
- 1966Kate Schellenbach, American drummer
- 1975Kylie Bax, New Zealand-American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
- 1554A great fire occurs in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 1900Irish leader John Redmond calls for a revolt against British rule.
- 1911Kappa Alpha Psi, the world’s second oldest and largest black fraternity, is founded at Indiana University.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1957In a speech given to the United States Congress, United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower announces the establishment of what will later be called the Eisenhower Doctrine.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
- 1976The Troubles: In response to the killing of six Catholics the night before, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians after stopping their minibus at Kingsmill in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brittany Petros, Peter Jacobson, Diana Vickers, Cecil Kellaway, Konrad Ernst Ackermann, Michael Oliver, Natalia Oreiro, Peter Furler, Sam Mendes, Nic Cester.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 5, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say You, Say Me by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1920 – Preben Mahrt, Danish actor (d. 1989); April 16, 1977 – Tameka Empson, English actress and screenwriter; December 1, 1978 – Mat Kearney, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,086