Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 5th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,400 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 386 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908George Dolenz
- 1917Wieland Wagner
- 1934Phil Ramone
- 1948Ted Lange
- 1951Jagathy Sreekumar
- 1953Pamela Sue Martin
- 1962Suzy Amis
- 1967Joe Flanigan
- 1970Mitoy Yonting
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1902Hubert Beuve-Méry, French journalist (d. 1989)
- 1932Umberto Eco, Italian philosopher and author
- 1947Mike DeWine, American lawyer and politician; 59th Lieutenant Governor of Ohio
- 1954Alex English, American basketball player and coach
- 1956Chen Kenichi, Japanese-Chinese chef
- 1960Glenn Strömberg, Swedish footballer and sportscaster
- 1964Grant Young, American drummer
- 1978Sabrina Harman, American soldier
- 1988Yago Fernández, Portuguese footballer
- 1998Marie Iitoyo, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1911Kappa Alpha Psi, the world’s second oldest and largest black fraternity, is founded at Indiana University.
- 1919The German Workers’ Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1949United States President Harry S. Truman unveils his Fair Deal program.
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 1976The Troubles: In response to the killing of six Catholics the night before, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians after stopping their minibus at Kingsmill in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK.
- 1993The oil tanker MV Braer runs aground on the coast of the Shetland Islands, spilling 84,700 tons of crude oil.
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Gordon, Artūrs Skrastiņš, Conrad Bain, Joey Marquez, Ben Oxenbould, Michael J. Pollard, Ed Roland, Natalya Bondarchuk, Andrew Loog Oldham, Andy Ologun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 5, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say You, Say Me by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1973 – Grey DeLisle, American voice actress and singer; January 13, 1976 – Bic Runga, New Zealand singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 3, 1970 – Shawnee Smith, American actress and singer (Smith & Pyle).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940