Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 5th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,438 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 387 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Wilbert Harrison
- 1950Chris Stein
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1960Phil Thornalley
- 1962Suzy Amis
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin
- 1969Marilyn Manson
- 1969Shea Whigham
- 1978January Jones
- 1986Deepika Padukone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1914Nicolas de Staël, Russian-French painter (d. 1955)
- 1923Glenn Boyer, American historian and author (d. 2013)
- 1929Wilbert Harrison, American singer-songwriter (d. 1994)
- 1938Juan Carlos I of Spain
- 1941Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, Indian cricketer (d. 2011)
- 1950Peter Goldsmith, Baron Goldsmith, English lawyer and politician; Attorney General for England and Wales
- 1954Alex English, American basketball player and coach
- 1965Vinnie Jones, English footballer and actor
- 1968Joé Juneau, Canadian ice hockey player and engineer
- 1991Eric Fisher, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert-François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1914The Ford Motor Company announces an eight-hour workday and that it would pay a “living wage” of at least $5 for a day’s labor.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1945The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- 1957In a speech given to the United States Congress, United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower announces the establishment of what will later be called the Eisenhower Doctrine.
- 1968Alexander Dubček comes to power: “Prague Spring” begins in Czechoslovakia.
- 1969The Troubles: The Royal Ulster Constabulary raid the Bogside area of Derry, damaging property and beating residents. In response, residents erect barricades and establish Free Derry.
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Dewaere, Paul Shane, Bugoy Cariño, Eric Kolelas, Alex de Renzy, Kaneto Shiozawa, Russ Abbot, Mikijirō Hira, Bernice Johnson Reagon, Rishi Kapoor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 5, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say You, Say Me by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1981 – Young Rome, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (IMx); June 21, 1951 – Nils Lofgren, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (E Street Band and Crazy Horse); March 3, 1953 – Robyn Hitchcock, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Soft Boys and Robyn Hitchcock and the Egyptians).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976