Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,320 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 451 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Fred Niblo
- 1954Trudie Styler
- 1964Henry Maske
- 1966Ipče Ahmedovski
- 1979Camila Grey
- 1980Apostolia Zoi
- 1980Pascual Romero
- 1981Rinko Kikuchi
- 1982Eddie Redmayne
- 1986Irina Shayk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1870Gustav Bauer, German politician, 11th Chancellor of Germany (d. 1944)
- 1882Fan S. Noli, Albanian-American bishop and politician; 14th Prime Minister of Albania (d. 1965)
- 1924Earl Scruggs, American banjo player (Flatt and Scruggs) (d. 2012)
- 1926Ralph Branca, American baseball player
- 1935Queen Margarita of Bulgaria
- 1947Ian Millar, Canadian horse rider
- 1955Richard Corbett, English politician
- 1966Ipče Ahmedovski, Macedonian singer (d. 1994)
- 1982Tiffany Pollard, American actress
- 1986Petter Northug, Norwegian skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322Stephen Uroš III is crowned King of Serbia.
- 1449Constantine XI is crowned Byzantine Emperor at Mystras.
- 1853President-elect of the United States Franklin Pierce and his family are involved in a train wreck near Andover, Massachusetts. Pierce’s 11-year-old son Benjamin is killed in the crash.
- 1946The first general election ever in Vietnam is held.
- 1947Pan American Airlines becomes the first commercial airline to schedule a flight around the world.
- 1950The United Kingdom recognizes the People’s Republic of China. The Republic of China severs diplomatic relations with the UK in response.
- 1967Vietnam War: United States Marine Corps and ARVN troops launch “Operation Deckhouse Five” in the Mekong River delta.
- 1974In response to the 1973 oil crisis, daylight saving time commences nearly four months early in the United States.
- 1978The Crown of St. Stephen (also known as the Holy Crown of Hungary) is returned to Hungary from the United States, where it was held after World War II.
- 2009Israel conducts an assault on the Gaza Strip
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dirk Bogarde, Gene Leis, Pat Travers, Vince Gilligan, Lea Thompson, Austin O'Brien, Gary Brooker, John Anderson, Lara Flynn Boyle, Yua Shinkawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 6, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 10, 1940 – Kenny Rankin, American singer-songwriter (d. 2009); August 9, 1971 – Mack 10, American rapper and actor (Westside Connection); July 31, 1965 – Ian Roberts, English-Australian rugby player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057