Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 7th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,444 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Gene L. Coon
- 1949Anne Schedeen
- 1956Uwe Ochsenknecht
- 1976Kierston Wareing
- 1979Bipasha Basu
- 1979Mariángel Ruiz
- 1980Merritt Wever
- 1983Robert Ri'chard
- 1990Liam Aiken
- 1991Max Morrow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1355Thomas of Woodstock, 1st Duke of Gloucester, English politician, Lord High Constable of England (d. 1397)
- 1844Bernadette Soubirous, French nun and saint (d. 1879)
- 1864Seo Jae-pil, South Korean-American journalist and activist (d. 1951)
- 1948Ichirou Mizuki, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor
- 1956David Caruso, American actor and producer
- 1959Kathy Valentine, American bass player and songwriter
- 1962Hallie Todd, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Asami Imajuku, Japanese model, actress, and singer
- 1980Merritt Wever, American actress
- 1987Olga Panova, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1797The modern Italian flag is first used.
- 1894William Kennedy Dickson receives a patent for motion picture film.
- 1922Dáil Éireann ratifies the Anglo-Irish Treaty by a 64–57 vote.
- 1940Winter War: The Finnish 9th Division stops and completely destroys the overwhelming Soviet forces on the Raate-Suomussalmi road.
- 1948Kentucky Air National Guard pilot Thomas Mantell crashes while in pursuit of a supposed UFO.
- 1968Surveyor Program: Surveyor 7, the last spacecraft in the Surveyor series, lifts off from launch complex 36A, Cape Canaveral.
- 1970The Punjab Legislative Council (Abolition) Act, 1969 comes into effect.
- 1973Mark Essex fatally shoots ten people and wounds 13 others at Howard Johnson’s Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, before being shot to death by police officers.
- 1990The interior of the Leaning Tower of Pisa is closed to the public for safety reasons.
- 1993Bosnian War: The Bosnian Army executes a surprise attack on the village of Kravica in Srebrenica.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Smothers, Andraé Crouch, Jerry Stiller, Yves Pelletier, George McCorkle, Anna Paquin, Samantha Morton, Fanny, Josje Huisman, Keith Relf.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 7, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Deep Is Your Love by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 5, 1901 – Etta Moten Barnett, American actress and singer (d. 2004); October 2, 1957 – Kate St John, English singer-songwriter and producer (The Dream Academy); February 26, 1945 – Marta Kristen, Norwegian-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049