Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 191st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,582 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 629 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Blind Boy Fuller
- 1930Susan Cummings
- 1935Tura Satana
- 1941Robert Pine
- 1965Ken Mellons
- 1970Adam Hills
- 1972Peter Serafinowicz
- 1974Imelda May
- 1977Chiwetel Ejiofor
- 1977Sinan Tuzcu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1823Louis-Napoléon Casault, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1927Grigory Barenblatt, Russian mathematician and academic
- 1936Tunne Kelam, Estonian journalist and politician
- 1945Virginia Wade, English tennis player and sportscaster
- 1963Ian Lougher, Welsh motorcycle racer
- 1970Jason Orange, English singer-songwriter and dancer (Take That)
- 1971Adam Foote, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1975Richard Westbrook, English race car driver
- 1977Schapelle Corby, Australian-Indonesian drug smuggler
- 1982Sebastian Mila, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 138Emperor Hadrian dies after a heart failure at Baiae; he is buried at Rome in the Tomb of Hadrian beside his late wife, Vibia Sabina.
- 1460Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick, defeats the king’s Lancastrian forces and takes King Henry VI prisoner in the Battle of Northampton.
- 1913The temperature in Death Valley, California, hits 134 °F, the highest recorded in the United States.
- 1921Belfast’s Bloody Sunday: Sixteen people are killed and 161 houses destroyed during rioting and gun battles in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1925Meher Baba begins his silence of 44 years. His followers observe Silence Day on this date in commemoration.
- 1938Howard Hughes sets a new record by completing a 91-hour airplane flight around the world.
- 1942World War II: An American pilot spots a downed, intact Mitsubishi A6M Zero on Akutan Island (the “Akutan Zero”) that the US Navy uses to learn the aircraft’s flight characteristics.
- 1967Uruguay becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1973National Assembly of Pakistan passes a resolution on the recognition of Bangladesh.
- 1985The Greenpeace vessel Rainbow Warrior is bombed and sunk in Auckland harbour by French DGSE agents, killing Fernando Pereira.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Hofmann, Ken Utsui, Jane Henson, Renée Jones, Johnny Thunders, Richard Eyer, Pedro Macedo Camacho, Matthew Needham, Dinah Shore, Garnon Davies.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 10, 1966.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hanky Panky by Tommy James and the Shondells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 16, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1973 – Aishwarya Rai, Indian model and actress, Miss World 1994; March 8, 1949 – Antonello Venditti, Italian singer-songwriter; December 31, 1979 – Noriko Nakagoshi, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943