Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 191st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,550 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 628 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Arlo Guthrie
- 1951Phyllis Smith
- 1965Ken Mellons
- 1966Gina Bellman
- 1969Gale Harold
- 1970John Simm
- 1977Jesse Lacey
- 1977Sinan Tuzcu
- 1984María Julia Mantilla
- 1992Larissa Marolt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1899John Gilbert, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1936)
- 1919Ian Wallace, English actor and singer (d. 2009)
- 1921Eunice Kennedy Shriver, American activist, co-founded the Special Olympics (d. 2009)
- 1927Grigory Barenblatt, Russian mathematician and academic
- 1949Winston Rekert, Canadian actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1951Phyllis Smith, American actress
- 1958Béla Fleck, American banjo player and songwriter (Sparrow Quartet, New Grass Revival, Strength in Numbers, and Trio!)
- 1959Sandy West, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Runaways) (d. 2006)
- 1979Mvondo Atangana, Cameroon footballer
- 1984Kei Tanaka, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1086King Canute IV of Denmark is killed by rebellious peasants.
- 1553Lady Jane Grey takes the throne of England.
- 1778American Revolution: Louis XVI of France declares war on the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1806The Vellore Mutiny is the first instance of a mutiny by Indian sepoys against the British East India Company.
- 1821The United States takes possession of its newly bought territory of Florida from Spain.
- 1938Howard Hughes sets a new record by completing a 91-hour airplane flight around the world.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah is recommended as the first Governor-General of Pakistan by the British Prime Minister, Clement Attlee.
- 1978President Moktar Ould Daddah of Mauritania is ousted in a bloodless coup d'état.
- 1998Catholic Church sexual abuse cases: The Diocese of Dallas agrees to pay $23.4 million to nine former altar boys who claimed they were sexually abused by Rudolph Kos, a former priest.
- 2005Hurricane Dennis slams into the Florida Panhandle, causing billions of dollars in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cameron, Michel Sardou, Danielle Peck, Olivia Holt, Jordan Hinson, Santigold, Bob Dorough, Elaine Hendrix, Cyril Cusack, Takashi Tsukamoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 10, 1966.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hanky Panky by Tommy James and the Shondells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 16, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1950 – Jonathan Cain, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Journey, The Babys, and Bad English); July 6, 1985 – Melisa Sözen, Turkish actress; January 18, 1965 – Dave Attell, American comedian, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932