Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 191st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,523 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 627 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Nick Adams
- 1947Arlo Guthrie
- 1952Kim Mitchell
- 1965Alec Mapa
- 1969Alexandra Hedison
- 1969Gale Harold
- 1969Jamie Glover
- 1976Adrian Grenier
- 1980Han Eun-jung
- 1984María Julia Mantilla
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1823Louis-Napoléon Casault, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1922Jean Kerr, American author and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1927David Dinkins, American soldier and politician, 106th Mayor of New York City
- 1931Jerry Herman, American composer and songwriter
- 1936Tunne Kelam, Estonian journalist and politician
- 1939Ahmet Taner Kışlalı, Turkish political scientist, journalist and educator (d. 1999)
- 1952Kim Mitchell, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Max Webster)
- 1958Fiona Shaw, Irish actress and director
- 1982Alex Arrowsmith, American guitarist and producer (The Shaky Hands)
- 1983Joelson José Inácio, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 645Isshi Incident: Prince Naka-no-Ōe and Fujiwara no Kamatari assassinate Soga no Iruka during a coup d'état at the imperial palace.
- 1460Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick, defeats the king’s Lancastrian forces and takes King Henry VI prisoner in the Battle of Northampton.
- 1832U.S. President Andrew Jackson vetoes a bill that would re-charter the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Britain: The German Luftwaffe begins attacking British convoys in the English Channel thus starting the battle (this start date is contested, though).
- 1940World War II: The Vichy government is established in France.
- 1946Hungarian hyperinflation sets a record with inflation of 348.46 percent per day, or prices doubling every eleven hours.
- 1978President Moktar Ould Daddah of Mauritania is ousted in a bloodless coup d'état.
- 1985The Greenpeace vessel Rainbow Warrior is bombed and sunk in Auckland harbour by French DGSE agents, killing Fernando Pereira.
- 1997In London scientists report the findings of the DNA analysis of a Neanderthal skeleton which supports the “out of Africa theory” of human evolution placing an “African Eve” at 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.
- 2011Russian cruise ship Bulgaria sunk in Volga near Syukeyevo, Tatarstan, leading to 122 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zoe Caldwell, Danny Nucci, Eric Christmas, Daryl Mitchell, Damian Kulash, Raquel Argandoña, Rana Daggubati, Chiara Schoras, Del Lord, Virginia Capers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 10, 1966.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hanky Panky by Tommy James and the Shondells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 16, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1981 – Song Hye-kyo, South Korean actress and singer; July 26, 1918 – Marjorie Lord, American actress and singer; July 14, 1956 – Vladimir Kulich, Czech-Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970