Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 4, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 186th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,636 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 360 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Philip Rose
- 1930Frunzik Mkrtchyan
- 1942Peter Rowan
- 1948Tommy Körberg
- 1957Jenny Seagrove
- 1968Ronni Ancona
- 1978Katia Zygouli
- 1986Mía Taveras
- 1988Angelique Boyer
- 1996Mahiro Takasugi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 4.
- 1872Calvin Coolidge, American lawyer and politician, 30th President of the United States (d. 1933)
- 1921Metropolitan Mikhail of Asyut (d. 2014)
- 1943Conny Bauer, German trombonist
- 1946Ron Kovic, American author and activist
- 1950Tonio K, American singer-songwriter
- 1963Henri Leconte, French tennis player and sportscaster
- 1973Gackt, Japanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Malice Mizer and Skin)
- 1981Francisco Cruceta, Dominican baseball player
- 1984Jin Akanishi, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (KAT-TUN and Lands)
- 1990David Kross, German actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1610The Battle of Klushino is fought between forces of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and Russia during the Polish–Muscovite War.
- 1803The Louisiana Purchase is announced to the American people.
- 1863American Civil War: The Army of Northern Virginia withdraws from the battlefield after losing the Battle of Gettysburg, signalling an end to the Southern invasion of the North.
- 1865Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland is published.
- 1886The people of France offer the Statue of Liberty to the people of the United States.
- 1910African-American boxer Jack Johnson knocks out white boxer Jim Jeffries in a heavyweight boxing match, sparking race riots across the United States.
- 1911A massive heat wave strikes the northeastern United States, killing 380 people in eleven days and breaking temperature records in several cities.
- 1934Leo Szilard patents the chain-reaction design for the atomic bomb.
- 1941World War II: The Burning of the Riga synagogues: The Great Choral Synagogue in German occupied Riga is burned with 300 Jews locked in the basement.
- 2005The Deep Impact collider hits the comet Tempel 1.
View the complete list of historical events for July 4.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 4 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Rawle, Firass Dirani, Sonny Strait, La Toya Jackson, Really Doe, Sulli, Victoria Principal, Ed Speleers, Tomomi Kahala, Barbara Rhoades.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 4 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 4, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Flame by Cheap Trick as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1971 – Ed Kowalczyk, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Live); July 23, 1983 – Bec Hewitt, Australian actress and singer; December 18, 1989 – Ashley Benson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070