Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 188th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,232 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Alan Armer
- 1923Liviu Ciulei
- 1939Elena Obraztsova
- 1942Carmen Duncan
- 1946Joe Spano
- 1954Rami Fortis
- 1962Sırrı Süreyya Önder
- 1965Paula Devicq
- 1971Christian Camargo
- 1998Dylan Sprayberry
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 7.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1891Tadamichi Kuribayashi, Japanese general and poet (d. 1945)
- 1924Natalia Bekhtereva, Russian neuroscientist and psychologist (d. 2008)
- 1951Tom Fox, American activist (d. 2006)
- 1952Mando Guerrero, Mexican-American wrestler and stuntman
- 1975Adam Nelson, American shot putter
- 1982Cassidy, American rapper, producer, and actor (Larsiny Family)
- 1988Jack Whitehall, English comedian and actor
- 1997Erina Ikuta, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume)
- 1998Dylan Sprayberry, American actor
- 2000Princess Purnika of Nepal
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1892Katipunan: The Revolutionary Philippine Brotherhood is established, contributing to the fall of the Spanish Empire in Asia.
- 1944World War II: Largest Banzai charge of the Pacific War at the Battle of Saipan.
- 1954Elvis Presley makes his radio debut when WHBQ Memphis played his first recording for Sun Records, “That’s All Right.”
- 1958U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs the Alaska Statehood Act into law.
- 1959Venus occults the star Regulus. This rare event is used to determine the diameter of Venus and the structure of the Venusian atmosphere.
- 1980During the Lebanese Civil War, 83 Tiger militants are killed during what will be known as the Safra massacre.
- 1981U.S. President Ronald Reagan appoints Sandra Day O'Connor to become the first female member of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1983Cold War: Samantha Smith, a U.S. schoolgirl, flies to the Soviet Union at the invitation of Secretary General Yuri Andropov.
- 1985Boris Becker becomes the youngest player ever to win Wimbledon at age 17
- 2007The first Live Earth benefit concert was held in 11 locations around the world.
View the complete list of historical events for July 7.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Shaffer, Gene Simmons, Jasmine Trias, Cowboy Troy, Phil Elvrum, Kendall Jenner, Clu Gulager, Barry Nelson, Roland Joffé, Lars Hanson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 7, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lonely Boy by Paul Anka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1979 – Dan Bălan, Moldovan singer-songwriter and producer (O-Zone); April 18, 1934 – James Drury, American actor; August 1, 1977 – Damien Saez, French singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,083