Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,287 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 924 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Eddie Dean
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1951Chris Cooper
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1966Zheng Cao
- 1969Nicklas Barker
- 1976Fred Savage
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu
- 1982Toby Kebbell
- 1991Mitchel Musso
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1836Camille of Renesse-Breidbach (d. 1904)
- 1848Robert I, Duke of Parma (d. 1907)
- 1927Red Kelly, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and politician
- 1942Edy Williams, American actress
- 1957Paul Merton, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1966Marco Pennette, American screenwriter and producer
- 1973Enrique Murciano, American actor and producer
- 1978Linda Park, South Korean-American actress
- 1981Lee Chun-soo, South Korean footballer
- 1987Amanda Knox, Exonerated American accused murderer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572Nineteen Catholics suffer martyrdom for their beliefs in the Dutch town of Gorkum.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1821Four hundred seventy prominent Cypriots including Archbishop Kyprianos are executed in response to Cypriot aid to the Greek War of Independence
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Governor of Shanxi province in North China orders the execution of 45 foreign Christian missionaries and local church members, including children.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: American forces take Saipan in the Mariana Islands.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Tali-Ihantala: Finland wins the Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in northern Europe. The Red Army withdraws its troops from Ihantala and digs into a defensive position, thus ending the Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive.
- 1961Turkish voters approve the Turkish Constitution of 1961 in a referendum.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tara Reid, Don Francisco, Zoran Radmilović, Benjamin Speed, Anastacia, Ted Boy Marino, Puri Jagannadh, Assia, Leslie Easterbrook, Catherine Ringer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 9, 1942.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1981 – Michael Fishman, American actor and producer; June 5, 1990 – DJ Mustard, American record producer and songwriter; February 21, 1973 – Bowie Tsang, Taiwanese singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889