Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,222 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 922 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Susan Cabot
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1947Haruomi Hosono
- 1947O. J. Simpson
- 1950Gwen Guthrie
- 1951Chris Cooper
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1973Enrique Murciano
- 1974Dani Behr
- 1974Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1654Emperor Reigen of Japan (d. 1732)
- 1721Johann Nikolaus Götz, German poet and author (d. 1781)
- 1924Leonard Pennario, American pianist and composer (d. 2008)
- 1960Marc Mero, American wrestler and boxer
- 1973Kelly Holcomb, American football player and sportscaster
- 1975Craig Quinnell, Welsh rugby player
- 1978Mark Medlock, German singer
- 1984Ave Pajo, Estonian footballer
- 1986Dominic Cervi, American soccer player
- 1993Jake Vargas, Filipino singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1793The Act Against Slavery is passed in Upper Canada and the importation of slaves into Lower Canada is prohibited.
- 1811Explorer David Thompson posts a sign at the confluence of the Columbia and Snake Rivers (in modern Washington state, US), claiming the land for the United Kingdom.
- 1821Four hundred seventy prominent Cypriots including Archbishop Kyprianos are executed in response to Cypriot aid to the Greek War of Independence
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1932The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 2011South Sudan gains independence and secedes from Sudan.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Whip Hubley, Denzel Washington, George O'Brien, Orlando Brown, Professor Green, Vince Bell, Candela Peña, Quinn Weng, Masakazu Morita, Akira Yamaoka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 9, 1942.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1982 – Akiko Kikuchi, Japanese model and actress; April 4, 1992 – Lucy May Barker, English actress and singer; August 19, 1903 – Lewis Sargent, American actor (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870