Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,473 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 930 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Jesse McReynolds
- 1930K. Balachander
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1938Brian Dennehy
- 1955Jimmy Smits
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1960Yūko Asano
- 1963John Mark Ainsley
- 1974Nikola Šarčević
- 1995Georgie Henley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1853William Turner Dannat, American painter (d. 1929)
- 1901Barbara Cartland, English author and singer (d. 2000)
- 1916Edward Heath, English colonel and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 2005)
- 1918Jarl Wahlström, Finnish 12th General of The Salvation Army (d. 1999)
- 1935Michael Williams, English actor (d. 2001)
- 1937David Hockney, English painter and photographer
- 1948Hassan Wirajuda, Indonesian lawyer and politician, 15th Indonesian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1966Marco Pennette, American screenwriter and producer
- 1973Enrique Murciano, American actor and producer
- 1978Linda Park, South Korean-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1789In Versailles, the National Assembly reconstitutes itself as the National Constituent Assembly and begins preparations for a French constitution.
- 1821Four hundred seventy prominent Cypriots including Archbishop Kyprianos are executed in response to Cypriot aid to the Greek War of Independence
- 1850U.S. President Zachary Taylor dies; Vice President Millard Fillmore, becomes President upon Taylor’s death.
- 1863American Civil War: The Siege of Port Hudson ends.
- 1937The silent film archives of Fox Film Corporation are destroyed by the 1937 Fox vault fire.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1961Turkish voters approve the Turkish Constitution of 1961 in a referendum.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lesli Kay, Sonja Bennett, Akshay Kumar, Don Barnes, Tom Frager, Iwan Rheon, Gigi Perreau, Rasmus Kaljujärv, Prem Nath, Ramblin' Jack Elliott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 9, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1923 – Bob Haymes, American singer-songwriter, and actor (d. 1989); November 20, 1946 – Duane Allman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Allman Brothers Band, Hour Glass, Derek and the Dominos, and The Allman Joys) (d. 1971); December 5, 1932 – Little Richard, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945