Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,321 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 925 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1936Richard Wilson
- 1943Soledad Miranda
- 1945Root Boy Slim
- 1947O. J. Simpson
- 1955Jimmy Smits
- 1959Jim Kerr
- 1964Courtney Love
- 1982Maggie Ma
- 1986Kiely Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1909Basil Wolverton, American author and illustrator (d. 1978)
- 1915Lee Embree, American sergeant and photographer (d. 2008)
- 1930Janice Lourie, American computer scientist and graphic artist
- 1943Soledad Miranda, Spanish actress (d. 1970)
- 1946Bon Scott, Scottish-Australian singer-songwriter (AC/DC, Fraternity, The Valentines, and The Spektors) (d. 1980)
- 1951Chris Cooper, American actor
- 1962Jordan Belfort, American businessman
- 1966Gayle Blakeney, Australian actress and singer
- 1978Nuno Santos, Portuguese footballer
- 1985Paweł Korzeniowski, Polish swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1755French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition: British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native American forces.
- 1811Explorer David Thompson posts a sign at the confluence of the Columbia and Snake Rivers (in modern Washington state, US), claiming the land for the United Kingdom.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1932The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
- 1999Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
- 2011South Sudan gains independence and secedes from Sudan.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laila Elwi, Gulshan Grover, Julia Zemiro, Sammy Turner, Skyler Samuels, Arthur Hill, Corinne Cléry, Barbara Billingsley, Pierfrancesco Favino, Patrick Garland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 9, 1942.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1982 – Sam Huntington, American actor; June 6, 1986 – Bhavana, Indian actress; May 10, 1989 – Lindsey Shaw, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871