Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,262 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 923 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Eddie Dean
- 1927Ed Ames
- 1943Soledad Miranda
- 1956Tom Hanks
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1973Enrique Murciano
- 1975Jack White
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1976Fred Savage
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1808Alexander William Doniphan, American lawyer and colonel (d. 1887)
- 1858Franz Boas, German-American anthropologist and linguist (d. 1942)
- 1932Amitzur Shapira, Israeli sprinter and long jumper (d. 1972)
- 1946Natasha Pyne, English actress
- 1952John Tesh, American pianist, composer, and radio and television host
- 1957Paul Merton, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1960Marc Mero, American wrestler and boxer
- 1967Gunnar Axén, Swedish politician
- 1982Ashly DelGrosso, American dancer
- 1986Severo Meza, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 869A magnitude 8.6 Ms earthquake and subsequent tsunami strikes the area around Sendai in the northern part of Honshu, Japan.
- 1776George Washington orders the Declaration of Independence to be read out loud to members of the Continental Army in New York, New York, for the first time.
- 1811Explorer David Thompson posts a sign at the confluence of the Columbia and Snake Rivers (in modern Washington state, US), claiming the land for the United Kingdom.
- 1875Outbreak of the Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- 1877The inaugural Wimbledon Championships begins.
- 1932The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Normandy: British and Canadian forces capture Caen, France.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Tali-Ihantala: Finland wins the Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in northern Europe. The Red Army withdraws its troops from Ihantala and digs into a defensive position, thus ending the Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
- 1999Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Subaru Shibutani, Mark Philippoussis, Andy Scott, Elaine Joyce, Adam Beach, Todd Rundgren, Beyoncé, Rikako Sakata, State of Bengal, Chris Young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 9, 1942.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1952 – Thé Lau, Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015); May 26, 1915 – Sam Edwards, American actor (d. 2004); April 9, 1953 – Hal Ketchum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 902