Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,352 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 926 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Ed Ames
- 1955Jimmy Smits
- 1960Yūko Asano
- 1966Gayle Blakeney
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1979Ella Koon
- 1982Maggie Ma
- 1982Toby Kebbell
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida
- 1985Kat Alano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1819Elias Howe, American inventor, invented the sewing machine (d. 1867)
- 1878Eduard Sõrmus, Estonian violinist (d. 1940)
- 1916Dean Goffin, New Zealand composer (d. 1984)
- 1951Māris Gailis, Latvian politician, businessman, and former Prime Minister of Latvia
- 1957Marc Almond, English singer-songwriter (Marc and the Mambas, Soft Cell, and The Immaculate Consumptive)
- 1966Pamela Adlon, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Ara Babajian, American drummer and songwriter (The Slackers, Leftöver Crack, and Star Fucking Hipsters)
- 1984Chris Campoli, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Gert Jõeäär, Estonian cyclist
- 1987Rebecca Sugar, American animator, composer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807The Treaties of Tilsit are signed by Napoleon I of France and Alexander I of Russia.
- 1816Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- 1821Four hundred seventy prominent Cypriots including Archbishop Kyprianos are executed in response to Cypriot aid to the Greek War of Independence
- 1850U.S. President Zachary Taylor dies; Vice President Millard Fillmore, becomes President upon Taylor’s death.
- 1877The inaugural Wimbledon Championships begins.
- 1903Future Soviet leader Joseph Stalin is exiled to Siberia for three years.
- 1937The silent film archives of Fox Film Corporation are destroyed by the 1937 Fox vault fire.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kayo Noro, Jeremy Hardy, Namosh, Beyoncé, Moran Atias, Danny Wallace, Sophie Marceau, Mario, Pat Paulsen, Gene Evans.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 9, 1942.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1969 – Elliott Smith, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Heatmiser) (d. 2003); June 27, 1974 – Christian Kane, American singer-songwriter and actor; July 6, 1979 – Nic Cester, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jet and The Wrights).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 887