Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1942. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,360 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,787 days or 26.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 994 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1974.
If a dog named Mr.Wiggles - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mr.Wiggles will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mr.Wiggles will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Barbara Cartland
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1938Brian Dennehy
- 1947Haruomi Hosono
- 1964Courtney Love
- 1973Enrique Murciano
- 1984Jacob Hoggard
- 1985Kat Alano
- 1988Nana Suzuki
- 1990Sosuke Ikematsu
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1825A. C. Gibbs, American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of Oregon (d. 1886)
- 1929Jesse McReynolds, American singer and mandolin player (Jim & Jesse)
- 1940David B. Frohnmayer, American lawyer and politician, 12th Oregon Attorney General (d. 2015)
- 1954Théophile Abega, Cameroonian footballer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1956Michael Lederer, American author, poet, and playwright
- 1970Masami Tsuda, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1976Thomas Cichon, Polish-German footballer and manager
- 1978Mark Medlock, German singer
- 1990Fábio Pereira da Silva, Brazilian footballer
- 1995Georgie Henley, English actress
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Susan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 869A magnitude 8.6 Ms earthquake and subsequent tsunami strikes the area around Sendai in the northern part of Honshu, Japan.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1807The Treaties of Tilsit are signed by Napoleon I of France and Alexander I of Russia.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Normandy: British and Canadian forces capture Caen, France.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
- 1995The Navaly church bombing is carried out by the Sri Lanka Air Force killing 125 Tamil civilian refugees.
- 1999Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
- 2014A gunman kills six people including four children, in Spring, Texas.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zoltán Latinovits, Eric Bogle, Henry Wilcoxon, Corbin Bleu, Robby Takac, Art Hindle, Doris Fisher, George Grossmith, Dave Gahan, Kimberly Williams-Paisley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1942.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1942 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 26, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +100. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 25, 1957. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1942
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 225 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,360 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,787 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 994
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1974
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 26, 1939 (+100)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 25, 1957 (-117)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1971 – Lee Young-ae, South Korean actress; January 23, 1974 – Rebekah Elmaloglou, French-Australian actress; September 4, 1975 – Dave Salmoni, Canadian zoologist, television host, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,869