Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 161st day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,108 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 681 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Branko Lustig
- 1949Arif Şirin
- 1949Kevin Corcoran
- 1958Yu Suzuki
- 1959Tim Van Patten
- 1963Jeanne Tripplehorn
- 1964Tony Martin
- 1971Joel “JoJo” Hailey
- 1980Jessica DiCicco
- 1985Kreesha Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1632Esprit Fléchier, French bishop and author (d. 1710)
- 1863Louis Couperus, Dutch author and poet (d. 1923)
- 1904Lin Huiyin, Chinese architect and poet (d. 1955)
- 1925Leo Gravelle, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2013)
- 1940John Stevens, English drummer (Spontaneous Music Ensemble) (d. 1994)
- 1965Susanne Albers, German computer scientist and academic
- 1969Craig Hancock, Australian rugby player
- 1969Kate Snow, American journalist
- 1977Mike Rosenthal, American football player and coach
- 1981Jonathan Bennett, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329The Battle of Pelekanon results in a Byzantine defeat by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1692Salem witch trials: Bridget Bishop is hanged at Gallows Hill near Salem, Massachusetts, for “certaine Detestable Arts called Witchcraft & Sorceries”.
- 1793The Jardin des Plantes museum opens in Paris. A year later, it becomes the first public zoo.
- 1854The first class of United States Naval Academy students graduate.
- 1936The Russian animation studio Soyuzmultfilm is founded.
- 1957John Diefenbaker leads the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada to a stunning upset in the Canadian federal election, 1957, ending 22 years of Liberal Party government.
- 1967Argentina becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1977James Earl Ray escapes from Brushy Mountain State Prison in Petros, Tennessee, but is recaptured on June 13.
- 1980The African National Congress in South Africa publishes a call to fight from their imprisoned leader Nelson Mandela.
- 2002The first direct electronic communication experiment between the nervous systems of two humans is carried out by Kevin Warwick in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharon Lawrence, Sarah McLeod, June Salter, Matt Doyle, Doris Coley, Wale, Emily Skinner, Frankie Vaughan, Jim Henson, Erin Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 10, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 16, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1980 – Michelle McCool, American wrestler and model; January 1, 1920 – Virgilio Savona, Italian singer-songwriter (Quartetto Cetra) (d. 2009); August 4, 1987 – Tomoya Warabino, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064