Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 161st day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,946 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 676 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Branko Lustig
- 1941Mickey Jones
- 1942Chantal Goya
- 1953Garry Hynes
- 1965Veronica Ferres
- 1968Stephen DeRosa
- 1970Mike Doughty
- 1971Joel “JoJo” Hailey
- 1978Shane West
- 1989Alexandra Stan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1688James Francis Edward Stuart, English son of James II of England (d. 1766)
- 1926Bruno Bartoletti, Italian conductor (d. 2013)
- 1953Eileen Cooper, English painter and academic
- 1961Kelley Deal, American singer and guitarist (The Breeders and The Kelley Deal 6000)
- 1967Paul Maskey, Irish politician
- 1975Rebecca Cardon, American personal trainer and author
- 1976James Moore, Canadian journalist and politician, 22nd Canadian Minister of Aboriginal Affairs
- 1977Mike Rosenthal, American football player and coach
- 1982Elyse Sewell, American model
- 1987Martin Harnik, German-Austrian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French Revolution: Following the arrests of Girondin leaders, the Jacobins gain control of the Committee of Public Safety installing the revolutionary dictatorship.
- 1878League of Prizren is established, to oppose the decisions of the Congress of Berlin and the Treaty of San Stefano, as a consequence of which the Albanian lands in Balkans were being partitioned and given to the neighbor states of Serbia, Montenegro, Bulgaria and Greece.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. Marines land on the island of Cuba.
- 1924Fascists kidnap and kill Italian Socialist leader Giacomo Matteotti in Rome.
- 1940World War II: Norway surrenders to German forces.
- 1945Australian Imperial Forces land in Brunei Bay to liberate Brunei.
- 1967Argentina becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1977The Apple II, one of the first personal computers, goes on sale.
- 1990British Airways Flight 5390 lands safely at Southampton Airport after a blowout in the cockpit causes the captain to be partially sucked from the cockpit. There are no fatalities
- 2002The first direct electronic communication experiment between the nervous systems of two humans is carried out by Kevin Warwick in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Derringer, Genevieve Nnaji, Juliet Cesario, Ariela Massotti, Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., Chantal Claret, Jimmie Rodgers, Arda Kural, Terry Rossio, Fran Drescher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 10, 1962.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 16, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1935 – Vasily Livanov, Russian actor and screenwriter; June 17, 1971 – Paulina Rubio, Mexican singer and actress (Timbiriche); May 24, 1988 – Billy Gilman, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960