Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 161st day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,015 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Lionel Jeffries
- 1931João Gilberto
- 1955Andrew Stevens
- 1961Maxi Priest
- 1962Carolyn Hennesy
- 1965Veronica Ferres
- 1968The D.O.C.
- 1978DJ Qualls
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1923Paul Brunelle, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1994)
- 1931João Gilberto, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1934Tom Pendry, Baron Pendry, English politician
- 1939Alexandra Stewart, Canadian actress
- 1969Ronny Johnsen, Norwegian footballer
- 1978Shane West, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Germs)
- 1980Wang Yuegu, Singaporean table tennis player
- 1986Hajime Hosogai, Japanese footballer
- 1989David Miller, South African cricketer
- 1993Vita Chambers, Canadian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1190Third Crusade: Frederick I Barbarossa drowns in the river Saleph while leading an army to Jerusalem.
- 1523Copenhagen is surrounded by the army of Frederick I of Denmark, as the city won't recognise him as the successor of Christian II of Denmark.
- 1854The first class of United States Naval Academy students graduate.
- 1886Mount Tarawera in New Zealand erupts, killing 153 people and destroying the famous Pink and White Terraces. Eruptions continue for 3 months creating a large, 17 km long fissure across the mountain peak.
- 1918The Austro-Hungarian battleship SMS Szent István sinks off the Croatian coast after being torpedoed by an Italian MAS motorboat; the event is recorded by camera from a nearby vessel.
- 1945Australian Imperial Forces land in Brunei Bay to liberate Brunei.
- 1963Equal Pay Act of 1963 aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap). It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program
- 1964United States Senate breaks a 75-day filibuster against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, leading to the bill’s passage.
- 1967Argentina becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1997Before fleeing his northern stronghold, Khmer Rouge leader Pol Pot orders the killing of his defense chief Son Sen and 11 of Sen’s family members.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Hills, Stephen Saux, Ringo Sheena, Jenni Rivera, Julie Benz, Sommore, James Mitchell, Lou Briel, Chris Taylor, Romola Garai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 10, 1962.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 16, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1947 – Normie Rowe, Australian singer; May 16, 1973 – Jason Acuña, American actor and stuntman; May 25, 1932 – Roger Bowen, American actor and author (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968