Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 161st day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,984 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 677 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Bill Kerr
- 1922Judy Garland
- 1932Branko Lustig
- 1961Kelley Deal
- 1964Ben Daniels
- 1968Stephen DeRosa
- 1971Joel “JoJo” Hailey
- 1981Jonathan Bennett
- 1990Tristin Mays
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1862Mrs. Leslie Carter, American actress (d. 1937)
- 1863Louis Couperus, Dutch author and poet (d. 1923)
- 1916Peride Celal, Turkish author (d. 2013)
- 1922Judy Garland, American singer, actress, and vaudevillian (d. 1969)
- 1930Chen Xitong, Chinese politician, 8th Mayor of Beijing (d. 2013)
- 1932Branko Lustig, Croatian-American actor, producer, and production manager
- 1955Andrew Stevens, American actor, director, and producer
- 1983Nick Adams, American actor and dancer
- 1988Becki Ronen, American model, Miss Kansas 2009
- 1991Pol Espargaró, Spanish motorcycle racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329The Battle of Pelekanon results in a Byzantine defeat by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1793French Revolution: Following the arrests of Girondin leaders, the Jacobins gain control of the Committee of Public Safety installing the revolutionary dictatorship.
- 1805First Barbary War: Yusuf Karamanli signs a treaty ending the hostilities between Tripolitania and the United States.
- 1912The Villisca axe murders were discovered in Villisca, Iowa.
- 1918The Austro-Hungarian battleship SMS Szent István sinks off the Croatian coast after being torpedoed by an Italian MAS motorboat; the event is recorded by camera from a nearby vessel.
- 1940World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt denounces Italy’s actions with his “Stab in the Back” speech at the graduation ceremonies of the University of Virginia.
- 1945Australian Imperial Forces land in Brunei Bay to liberate Brunei.
- 1977The Apple II, one of the first personal computers, goes on sale.
- 1990British Airways Flight 5390 lands safely at Southampton Airport after a blowout in the cockpit causes the captain to be partially sucked from the cockpit. There are no fatalities
- 2003The Spirit rover is launched, beginning NASA’s Mars Exploration Rover mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elvis Costello, Winsor Harmon, Robert Glasper, Andreas Katsulas, Darryl Worley, Timothy Bateson, Sean Cameron Michael, Ina Balin, Atsuko Tanaka, Gülben Ergen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 10, 1962.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 16, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1998 – Jack Scanlon, English actor; September 16, 1978 – Ane Carmen Roggen, Norwegian singer (Pitsj); October 27, 1977 – Sheeri Rappaport, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951