Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 168th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,580 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 460 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jack Albertson
- 1947Günther Kaufmann
- 1947Tom Malone
- 1966Phil Vischer
- 1968James Patrick Stuart
- 1973Amanda Byram
- 1973Eddie Cibrian
- 1978Lyndsey Marshal
- 1981Ben Kweller
- 1990John Newman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1613John Cleveland, English poet and educator (d. 1658)
- 1738Mary Katherine Goddard, American publisher (d. 1816)
- 1894Norman Kerry, American actor (d. 1956)
- 1923Ron Flockhart, Scottish race car driver (d. 1962)
- 1932Norman Jones, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1941Mumtaz Hamid Rao, Pakistani journalist (d. 2011)
- 1951Charlie Dominici, American singer and guitarist (Dream Theater and Dominici)
- 1963Scott Alexander, American screenwriter and producer
- 1965Michael Richard Lynch, Irish businessman, co-founded HP Autonomy
- 1998Lauren Taylor, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1746War of Austrian Succession: Austria and Sardinia defeat a Franco-Spanish army at the Battle of Piacenza.
- 1774Foundation of Harrodsburg, Kentucky.
- 1779Spain declares war on the Kingdom of Great Britain, and the Great Siege of Gibraltar begins.
- 1883The Victoria Hall theatre panic in Sunderland, England kills 183 children.
- 1924The Whampoa Military Academy is founded.
- 1930Sovnarkom establishes decree time in the USSR.
- 1961Rudolf Nureyev defects from the Soviet Union.
- 1972The largest single-site hydroelectric power project in Canada is inaugurated at Churchill Falls Generating Station.
- 1977Oracle Corporation is incorporated in Redwood Shores, California, as Software Development Laboratories (SDL) by Larry Ellison, Bob Miner and Ed Oates.
- 1981U.S. President Ronald Reagan awards the Congressional Gold Medal to Ken Taylor, Canada’s former ambassador to Iran, for helping six Americans escape from Iran during the hostage crisis of 1979-81; he is the first foreign citizen bestowed the honor.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James LeGros, Dennis Letts, Blake Lively, Jaslene Gonzalez, Ogie Alcasid, Robin Givens, Natalia Cigliuti, Canserbero, Layne Britton, Yendi Phillips.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 16, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1920 – Lucia Mannucci, Italian singer and actress (Quartetto Cetra) (d. 2012); February 24, 1931 – Dominic Chianese, American actor and singer; May 2, 1951 – John Glascock, English singer and bass player (Jethro Tull, Carmen, The Gods, and Chicken Shack) (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060