Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 168th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,115 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 343 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Peter Lupus
- 1947Paul Young
- 1970Sasha Sokol
- 1970Will Forte
- 1973Leander Paes
- 1973Louis Leterrier
- 1977Branko Tomović
- 1984John Gallagher, Jr.
- 1987Nozomi Tsuji
- 1989Simone Battle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1239Edward I of England (d. 1307)
- 1904Patrice Tardif, Canadian farmer and politician (d. 1989)
- 1909Ralph E. Winters, Canadian-American film editor (d. 2004)
- 1937Ted Nelson, American sociologist and philosopher
- 1957Uģis Prauliņš, Latvian composer
- 1966Mohammed Ghazy Al-Akhras, Iraqi journalist and author
- 1973Louis Leterrier, French director and producer
- 1981Kyle Boller, American football player
- 1984Chris Weidman, American mixed martial artist
- 1990Hansle Parchment, Jamaican hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631Mumtaz Mahal dies during childbirth. Her husband, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan I, will spend the next 17 years building her mausoleum, the Taj Mahal.
- 1789In France, the Third Estate declares itself the National Assembly.
- 1877American Indian Wars: Battle of White Bird Canyon: The Nez Perce defeat the U.S. Cavalry at White Bird Canyon in the Idaho Territory.
- 1901The College Board introduces its first standardized test, the forerunner to the SAT.
- 1932Bonus Army: Around a thousand World War I veterans amass at the United States Capitol as the U.S. Senate considers a bill that would give them certain benefits.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1958The Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing, in the process of being built to connect Vancouver and North Vancouver (Canada), collapses into the Burrard Inlet killing many of the ironworkers and injuring others.
- 1963The United States Supreme Court rules 8–1 in Abington School District v. Schempp against requiring the reciting of Bible verses and the Lord’s Prayer in public schools.
- 1985STS-51-G Space Shuttle Discovery launches carrying Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the first Arab and first Muslim in space, as a Payload Specialist.
- 1992A “joint understanding” agreement on arms reduction is signed by U.S. President George Bush and Russian President Boris Yeltsin (this would be later codified in START II).
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kurtis Blow, Christopher Biggins, Daniel Mays, Himesh Reshammiya, Peque Gallaga, Jānis Reinis, Laila Rouass, Anna Proclemer, Gary Morris, Yehonathan Gatro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 17, 1989.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1926 – Frank Carson, Irish-English comedian and actor (d. 2012); February 16, 1996 – Nana Komatsu, Japanese actress and model; February 10, 1937 – Roberta Flack, American singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,001