Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 168th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,144 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 344 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Setsuko Hara
- 1942Roger Steffens
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1958Jello Biafra
- 1964Erin Murphy
- 1976Scott Adkins
- 1982Arthur Darvill
- 1987Kendrick Lamar
- 1988Toru Baba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1603Joseph of Cupertino, Italian mystic and saint (d. 1663)
- 1718George Howard, English field marshal and politician, Governor of Minorca (d. 1796)
- 1808Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian poet, playwright, and linguist (d. 1845)
- 1818Sophie of Württemberg (d. 1877)
- 1876William Carr, American rower (d. 1942)
- 1927Wally Wood, American author, illustrator, and publisher (d. 1981)
- 1964Michael Gross, German swimmer
- 1965Dan Jansen, American speed skater and sportscaster
- 1976Keisuke Ogihara, Japanese rapper (Rip Slyme)
- 1981Kyle Boller, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1843The Wairau Affray, the first serious clash of arms between Māori and British settlers in the New Zealand Wars, takes place.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Aldie in the Gettysburg Campaign.
- 1885The Statue of Liberty arrives in New York Harbor.
- 1929The town of Murchison, New Zealand Is rocked by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake killing 17. At the time it was New Zealand’s worst natural disaster.
- 1940The three Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania fall under the occupation of the Soviet Union.
- 1940World War II: RMS Lancastria is attacked and sunk by the Luftwaffe near Saint-Nazaire, France. At least 3,000 are killed in Britain’s worst maritime disaster.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1944Iceland declares independence from Denmark and becomes a republic.
- 1958The Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing, in the process of being built to connect Vancouver and North Vancouver (Canada), collapses into the Burrard Inlet killing many of the ironworkers and injuring others.
- 1992A “joint understanding” agreement on arms reduction is signed by U.S. President George Bush and Russian President Boris Yeltsin (this would be later codified in START II).
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melina Kanakaredes, Martin Turner, Delroy Pearson, Wilson Cruz, Kim Hee-ae, Boots Anson-Roa, k-os, Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson, David Chokachi, Vibeke Stene.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 17, 1989.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1969 – Adela Noriega, Mexican actress; March 6, 1991 – Lex Luger, American keyboard player and producer (Low Pros); March 7, 1946 – Peter Wolf, American singer-songwriter (The J. Geils Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971