Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 168th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,265 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 348 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Red Foley
- 1947Christopher Allport
- 1947Gregg Rolie
- 1951Joe Piscopo
- 1958Jello Biafra
- 1961Kōichi Yamadera
- 1963Greg Kinnear
- 1978Kumiko Aso
- 1983Connie Fisher
- 1987Nozomi Tsuji
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1682Charles XII of Sweden (d. 1718)
- 1810Ferdinand Freiligrath, German poet and translator (d. 1876)
- 1876Edward Anthony Spitzka, American anatomist and author (d. 1922)
- 1902Sammy Fain, American pianist and composer (d. 1989)
- 1925Alexander Shulgin, American pharmacologist and chemist (d. 2014)
- 1964Erin Murphy, American actress
- 1973Christian Claudio, Puerto Rican martial artist and author
- 1973Leander Paes, Indian tennis player and actor
- 1982Stefan Hodgetts, English racing driver
- 1991Haru, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1773Cúcuta, Colombia, is discovered by Juana Rangel de Cuéllar.
- 1885The Statue of Liberty arrives in New York Harbor.
- 1930U.S. President Herbert Hoover signs the Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act into law.
- 1932Bonus Army: Around a thousand World War I veterans amass at the United States Capitol as the U.S. Senate considers a bill that would give them certain benefits.
- 1933Union Station massacre: In Kansas City, Missouri, four FBI agents and captured fugitive Frank Nash are gunned down by gangsters attempting to free Nash.
- 1940World War II: RMS Lancastria is attacked and sunk by the Luftwaffe near Saint-Nazaire, France. At least 3,000 are killed in Britain’s worst maritime disaster.
- 1953East Germany Workers Uprising: In East Germany, the Soviet Union orders a division of troops into East Berlin to quell a rebellion.
- 1963A day after South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm announced the Joint Communiqué to end the Buddhist crisis, a riot involving around 2,000 people breaks out. One person is killed.
- 1972Watergate scandal: Five White House operatives are arrested for burgling the offices of the Democratic National Committee, in an attempt by some members of the Republican party to illegally wiretap the opposition.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenny Rogers, Jay McGuiness, Tamsin Greig, Settimia Caccini, François Reichenbach, Paul Piché, Kellan Lutz, Ian MacNaughton, Harry Carey, Orlando Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 17, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1931 – Caterina Valente, French-Italian actress, singer, and dancer; June 24, 1917 – Ramblin' Tommy Scott, American singer and guitarist (d. 2013); September 26, 1961 – Charlotte Fich, Danish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,120