Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 179th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,390 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 521 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Franz Antel
- 1931Hans Alfredson
- 1963Tierney Sutton
- 1971Aileen Quinn
- 1984Tamara Ecclestone
- 1988Kanon Wakeshima
- 1988Lacey Schwimmer
- 1990Nick Purcell
- 1995Kåre Hedebrant
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 28.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1934Carl Levin, American lawyer and politician
- 1945David Knights, English bass player and producer (Procol Harum)
- 1946Robert Xavier Rodriguez, American composer
- 1948Deborah Moggach, English author and screenwriter
- 1948Kathy Bates, American actress, singer, and director
- 1954A. A. Gill, Scottish author and critic
- 1969Tichina Arnold, American actress and singer
- 1979Felicia Day, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Ibrahim Camejo, Cuban long jumper
- 1987Bailey Tzuke, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Charles V is elected Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1776Thomas Hickey, Continental Army private and bodyguard to General George Washington, is hanged for mutiny and sedition.
- 1880The Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is captured at Glenrowan.
- 1919The Treaty of Versailles is signed, ending the state of war between Germany and the Allies of World War I.
- 1921Serbian King Alexander I proclaims the new constitution of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, known thereafter as the Vidovdan Constitution.
- 1922The Irish Civil War begins with the shelling of the Four Courts in Dublin by Free State forces.
- 1950Korean War: Packed with its own refugees fleeing Seoul and leaving their 5th Division stranded, South Korean forces blow up the Hangang Bridge to in attempt to slow North Korea’s offensive.
- 1969Stonewall riots begin in New York City, marking the start of the Gay Rights Movement.
- 1989On the 600th anniversary of the Battle of Kosovo, Slobodan Milošević delivers the Gazimestan speech at the site of the historic battle.
- 2009Honduran president Manuel Zelaya is ousted by a local military coup following a failed request to hold a referendum to rewrite the Honduran Constitution. This was the start of the 2009 Honduran constitutional crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for June 28.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Dallesandro, Wahed Wafa, Robin Cousins, Tip Tipping, Sergei Bodrov, Wendy Phillips, Pierre Lapointe, Nicholas Pryor, Azusa Yamamoto, Tomi Putaansuu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 28, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Will Keep Us Together by Captain & Tennille as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 28, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1936 – Mary Travers, American singer-songwriter (Peter, Paul and Mary) (d. 2009); January 11, 1952 – Bille Brown, Australian actor and playwright (d. 2013); July 27, 1996 – Ashlyn Sanchez, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,105