Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of June 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 29, 1992 was a Monday and it was the 181st day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,130 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 309 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Paul Newlan
- 1920Ray Harryhausen
- 1921Jean Kent
- 1934Corey Allen
- 1939Lo Lieh
- 1942Mike Willesee
- 1944Gary Busey
- 1987Yasuka Saitō
- 1988Ryouta Murai
- 1991Addison Timlin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 29.
- 1798Willibald Alexis, German author and poet (d. 1871)
- 1849Pedro Montt, Chilean lawyer and politician, 15th President of Chile (d. 1910)
- 1900Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, French poet and pilot (d. 1944)
- 1940John Dawes, Welsh rugby player and coach
- 1949Dan Dierdorf, American football player and sportscaster
- 1957Michael Nutter, American politician, 98th Mayor of Philadelphia
- 1958Jeff Coopwood, American actor and singer
- 1970Mike Vallely, American skateboarder and actor
- 1971Anthony Hamilton, English snooker player
- 1979Andy O'Brien, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1194Sverre is crowned King of Norway.
- 1534Jacques Cartier is the first European to reach Prince Edward Island.
- 1880France annexes Tahiti.
- 1888George Edward Gouraud records Handel’s Israel in Egypt onto a phonograph cylinder, thought for many years to be the oldest known recording of music.
- 1972The United States Supreme Court rules in the case Furman v. Georgia that arbitrary and inconsistent imposition of the death penalty violates the Eighth and Fourteenth Amendments, and constitutes cruel and unusual punishment.
- 1974Isabel Perón is sworn in as the first female President of Argentina. Her husband, President Juan Perón, had delegated responsibility due to weak health and died two days later.
- 1974Mikhail Baryshnikov defects from the Soviet Union to Canada while on tour with the Kirov Ballet.
- 1976The Seychelles become independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1995The Sampoong Department Store collapses in the Seocho District of Seoul, South Korea, killing 501 and injuring 937.
- 2007Apple Inc. releases its first mobile phone, the iPhone.
View the complete list of historical events for June 29.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 29 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eugenio Derbez, Pakorn Lum, Karolina Gruszka, Kim Basinger, Valerie Perrine, Lisa Germano, Melvyn Douglas, Mark Lanegan, Gary Hoey, Xenia Tchoumitcheva.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 29 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 29, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-Lot as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 4, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1976 – Gavin Creel, American actor and singer; December 3, 1972 – Saki Takaoka, Japanese actress; August 9, 1971 – Mark Povinelli, American actor and stuntman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069