Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 154th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,822 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 333 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Eddie Acuff
- 1907Paul Rotha
- 1942Curtis Mayfield
- 1950Melissa Mathison
- 1954Dan Hill
- 1958Suzie Plakson
- 1962David Cole
- 1983Janine Habeck
- 1992Monika Linkytė
- 1994Anne Winters
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1879Raymond Pearl, American biologist and botanist (d. 1940)
- 1923Igor Shafarevich, Russian mathematician and theorist
- 1925Tony Curtis, American actor and singer (d. 2010)
- 1929Werner Arber, Swiss microbiologist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1930Marion Zimmer Bradley, American author and poet (d. 1999)
- 1933Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa, Bahranian king (d. 1999)
- 1935Irma P. Hall, American actress
- 1936Colin Meads, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1975Jeff Soto, American painter and illustrator
- 1992Mario Götze, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350The Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, proclaims himself Roman emperor, entering Rome at the head of a group of gladiators.
- 1539Hernando de Soto claims Florida for Spain.
- 1665James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Cold Harbor – Union forces attack Confederate troops in Hanover County, Virginia.
- 1866The Fenians are driven out of Fort Erie, Ontario, into the United States.
- 1965The launch of Gemini 4, the first multi-day space mission by a NASA crew. Ed White, a crew member, performs the first American spacewalk.
- 1980The 1980 Grand Island tornado outbreak. Seven tornadoes hit Grand Island, Nebraska, which take five lives, 357 single-family homes, 33 mobile homes, 85 apartments, 49 businesses and cause $300 million in damages all told, according to statistics compiled on the deadly storm by the National Weather Service and the American Red Cross.
- 1984Operation Blue Star, a military offensive, is launched by the Indian government at Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple, the holiest shrine for the Sikhs, in Amritsar. The operation continues until June 6, with casualties, most of them civilians, in excess of 5,000.
- 1992Aboriginal Land Rights are granted in Australia in Mabo v Queensland (No 2), a case brought by Eddie Mabo.
- 2012A plane carrying 153 people on board crashes in a residential neighborhood in Lagos, Nigeria, killing everyone on board and 10 people on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Childish, Hélène Ségara, Joseph Williams, Hal B. Wallis, Sybil Danning, Kam Woo-sung, Nasha Aziz, Simone Eriksrud, Frank Adonis, Maureen O'Hara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 3, 1990.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hold On by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1984 – Bobby Morley, Australian actor and singer; May 22, 1956 – Al Corley, American actor, singer, and producer; January 14, 1974 – Kevin Durand, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,007