Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 154th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,724 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 330 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Josephine Baker
- 1916Leo Gorcey
- 1929Chuck Barris
- 1942Anita Harris
- 1946Tristan Rogers
- 1947John Dykstra
- 1954Dan Hill
- 1961Ed Wynne
- 1973Jason Jones
- 1987Michelle Keegan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1873Otto Loewi, German-American pharmacologist and psychobiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1961)
- 1897Memphis Minnie, American singer-songwriter (d. 1973)
- 1901Zhang Xueliang, Chinese general and warlord (d. 2001)
- 1925Tony Curtis, American actor and singer (d. 2010)
- 1930Marion Zimmer Bradley, American author and poet (d. 1999)
- 1933Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa, Bahranian king (d. 1999)
- 1947John Dykstra, American special effects artist and producer
- 1950Christos Verelis, Greek politician, Greek Minister of Transport and Communications
- 1961Ed Wynne, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Ozric Tentacles and Nodens Ictus)
- 1976Jamie McMurray, American race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1140The French scholar Peter Abelard is found guilty of heresy.
- 1326The Treaty of Novgorod delineates borders between Russia and Norway in Finnmark.
- 1862A 3000-strong riot occurred at Wardsend Cemetery in Sheffield, England, against rumours of bodysnatching from the grounds.
- 1885In the last military engagement fought on Canadian soil, the Cree leader, Big Bear, escapes the North-West Mounted Police.
- 1889The first long-distance electric power transmission line in the United States is completed, running 14 mi between a generator at Willamette Falls and downtown Portland, Oregon.
- 1935One thousand unemployed Canadian workers board freight cars in Vancouver, British Columbia, beginning a protest trek to Ottawa.
- 1973A Soviet supersonic Tupolev Tu-144 crashes near Goussainville, France, killing 14, the first crash of a supersonic passenger aircraft.
- 1980The 1980 Grand Island tornado outbreak. Seven tornadoes hit Grand Island, Nebraska, which take five lives, 357 single-family homes, 33 mobile homes, 85 apartments, 49 businesses and cause $300 million in damages all told, according to statistics compiled on the deadly storm by the National Weather Service and the American Red Cross.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- 1992Aboriginal Land Rights are granted in Australia in Mabo v Queensland (No 2), a case brought by Eddie Mabo.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Brooks, Daniel Alexander Kessler, Jason Segel, Ralph Stanley, Anthony Lewis, Susan Lucci, Jamel Debbouze, Krisztina Sereny, Marc Maron, Hideko Takamine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 3, 1990.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hold On by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1963 – Shankar, Indian director and producer; September 15, 1908 – Penny Singleton, American actress and singer (d. 2003); December 29, 1942 – Rajesh Khanna, Indian actor, singer, and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984