Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 154th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,768 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 331 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Alla Nazimova
- 1897Memphis Minnie
- 1929Chuck Barris
- 1935Enzo Jannacci
- 1945Bill Paterson
- 1949Floyd Lloyd
- 1950Frédéric François
- 1961Ed Wynne
- 1964James Purefoy
- 1982Dihan Slabbert
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1852Theodore Robinson, American painter and academic (d. 1896)
- 1879Alla Nazimova, Ukrainian-American actress, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1945)
- 1881Mikhail Larionov, Russian painter and set designer (d. 1964)
- 1901Maurice Evans, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1924Jimmy Rogers, American singer and guitarist (d. 1997)
- 1944Edith McGuire, American sprinter and educator
- 1958Simon Fraser, English diplomat
- 1972Julie Gayet, French actress and producer
- 1980Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Qatari king
- 1986Tomáš Verner, Czech ice skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 713The Byzantine emperor Philippicus is blinded, deposed and sent into exile by conspirators of the Opsikion army in Thrace. He is succeeded by Anastasios II, who begins the reorganization of the Byzantine army.
- 1326The Treaty of Novgorod delineates borders between Russia and Norway in Finnmark.
- 1658Pope Alexander VII appoints François de Laval vicar apostolic in New France.
- 1781Jack Jouett begins his midnight ride to warn Thomas Jefferson and the Virginia legislature of an impending raid by Banastre Tarleton.
- 1839In Humen, China, Lin Tse-hsü destroys 1.2 million kg of opium confiscated from British merchants, providing Britain with a casus belli to open hostilities, resulting in the First Opium War.
- 1950The first successful ascent of an Eight-thousander; the summit of Annapurna is reached by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal.
- 1979A blowout at the Ixtoc I oil well in the southern Gulf of Mexico causes at least 3000000 oilbbl of oil to be spilled into the waters, the second-worst accidental oil spill ever recorded.
- 1984Operation Blue Star, a military offensive, is launched by the Indian government at Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple, the holiest shrine for the Sikhs, in Amritsar. The operation continues until June 6, with casualties, most of them civilians, in excess of 5,000.
- 1992Aboriginal Land Rights are granted in Australia in Mabo v Queensland (No 2), a case brought by Eddie Mabo.
- 2013The trial of United States Army private Bradley Manning for leaking classified material to WikiLeaks begins in Fort Meade, Maryland.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Lynch, Pepe Lienhard, Jimmy Logan, Kay E. Kuter, DJ Yella, Tamela Mann, Eleanor James, Linnea Quigley, George Stults, JC de Vera.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 3, 1990.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hold On by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1915 – John Randolph, American actor (d. 2004); October 27, 1977 – Sheeri Rappaport, American actress; January 25, 1963 – Timo Rautiainen, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus and Lyijykomppania).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,016