Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 154th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,917 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 336 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Eddie Acuff
- 1910Paulette Goddard
- 1918Patrick Cargill
- 1939Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
- 1946Penelope Wilton
- 1947John Dykstra
- 1964James Purefoy
- 1970Julie Masse
- 1971John Hodgman
- 1985Dan Ewing
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1736Ignaz Fränzl, German violinist and composer (d. 1811)
- 1926Allen Ginsberg, American poet and academic (d. 1997)
- 1940Connie Saylor, American race car driver (d. 1993)
- 1959Imbi Paju, Estonian-Finnish journalist and author
- 1962Susannah Constantine, English fashion designer, journalist, and author
- 1970Greg Hancock, American motorcycle racer
- 1972Steve Crane, English footballer
- 1979Christian Malcolm, Welsh sprinter
- 1986Alexandros Karageorgiou, Greek archer
- 1992Mario Götze, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350The Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, proclaims himself Roman emperor, entering Rome at the head of a group of gladiators.
- 1140The French scholar Peter Abelard is found guilty of heresy.
- 1326The Treaty of Novgorod delineates borders between Russia and Norway in Finnmark.
- 1539Hernando de Soto claims Florida for Spain.
- 1621The Dutch West India Company receives a charter for New Netherland.
- 1942World War II: Japan begins the Aleutian Islands Campaign by bombing Unalaska Island.
- 1962At Paris Orly Airport, Air France Flight 007 overruns the runway and explodes when the crew attempts to abort takeoff, killing 130.
- 1968Valerie Solanas, the author of SCUM Manifesto, attempts to assassinate Andy Warhol by shooting him three times.
- 1973A Soviet supersonic Tupolev Tu-144 crashes near Goussainville, France, killing 14, the first crash of a supersonic passenger aircraft.
- 1979A blowout at the Ixtoc I oil well in the southern Gulf of Mexico causes at least 3000000 oilbbl of oil to be spilled into the waters, the second-worst accidental oil spill ever recorded.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Debbie Matenopoulos, Laura Fygi, Verónica Castro, Gail Kim, Nancy Sinatra, Ariana Richards, MF Doom, Addison Timlin, Diana Penty, Chubby Wise.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 3, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hold On by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1990 – Jasmine Richards, Canadian actress and singer; July 13, 1941 – Robert Forster, American actor and producer; May 15, 1991 – Mollee Gray, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060