Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 157th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,642 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 360 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Otis Barton
- 1925Bill Hayes
- 1928Tony Richardson
- 1944Colm Wilkinson
- 1953Kathleen Kennedy
- 1959Robert Lloyd
- 1960Leslie Hendrix
- 1964Karl Sanders
- 1971Mark Wahlberg
- 1981Sébastien Lefebvre
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1850Pat Garrett, American sheriff (d. 1908)
- 1879Robert Mayer, German-English businessman and philanthropist (d. 1985)
- 1913Conrad Marca-Relli, American-Italian painter and academic (d. 2000)
- 1938Karin Balzer, German hurdler
- 1941Jeff Rooker, Baron Rooker, English academic and politician, Minister of State for Immigration
- 1942Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, Equatoguinean lieutenant and politician, 2nd President of Equatorial Guinea
- 1964Lisa Cholodenko, American director and screenwriter
- 1967Joe DeLoach, American sprinter
- 1967Matt Bullard, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1978Fernando Meira, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1625The city of Breda surrenders to the Spanish tercios under general Ambrosio Spinola.
- 1798The Battle of New Ross: The attempt to spread the United Irish Rebellion into Munster is defeated.
- 1837Houston is incorporated by the Republic of Texas.
- 1900Second Boer War: British soldiers take Pretoria.
- 1945The Allied Control Council, the military occupation governing body of Germany, formally takes power.
- 1947Marshall Plan: In a speech at Harvard University, the United States Secretary of State George Marshall calls for economic aid to war-torn Europe.
- 1963Movement of 15 Khordad: Protests against the arrest of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini by the Shah of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. In several cities, masses of angry demonstrators are confronted by tanks and paratroopers.
- 1969The International communist conference begins in Moscow.
- 1984The Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi, orders an attack on the Golden Temple, the holiest site of the Sikh religion.
- 2004Ronald Reagan, the 40th president of the United States, dies at 93.
View the complete list of historical events for June 5.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chet Faker, Leonard Feather, Tim Allen, ILoveMakonnen, Veronica Ferres, Tomoko Kawakami, Chad Connell, Paul Henning, Eikichi Yazawa, Janine Sutto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 5, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One More Try by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1943 – Terry Knight, American singer-songwriter and producer (Terry Knight and the Pack) (d. 2004); September 27, 1947 – Barbara Dickson, Scottish singer-songwriter and actress; January 16, 1968 – Danni Ashe, American model, dancer, and businesswoman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070