Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 157th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,521 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 356 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895William Boyd
- 1910Herb Vigran
- 1941Erasmo Carlos
- 1946John Bach
- 1950Daniel von Bargen
- 1950Ronnie Dyson
- 1973Daniel Gildenlöw
- 1981Sébastien Lefebvre
- 1990DJ Mustard
- 1995Beckii Cruel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1723Adam Smith, Scottish economist and philosopher (d. 1790)
- 1757Pierre Jean George Cabanis, French physiologist and philosopher (d. 1808)
- 1870Bernard de Pourtalès, Swiss captain and sailor (d. 1935)
- 1947David Hare, English director, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1949Ken Follett, Welsh author
- 1954Haluk Bilginer, Turkish actor
- 1962Tõnis Lukas, Estonian historian and politician, 34th Estonian Minister of Education
- 1973Galilea Montijo, Mexican actress and talk show host
- 1980Mike Fisher, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Sébastien Lefebvre, Canadian singer and guitarist (Simple Plan)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1257Kraków, in Poland, receives city rights.
- 1625The city of Breda surrenders to the Spanish tercios under general Ambrosio Spinola.
- 1798The Battle of New Ross: The attempt to spread the United Irish Rebellion into Munster is defeated.
- 1917World War I: Conscription begins in the United States as “Army registration day”.
- 1944World War II: More than 1000 British bombers drop 5,000 tons of bombs on German gun batteries on the Normandy coast in preparation for D-Day.
- 1975The United Kingdom holds its first country-wide referendum on remaining in the European Economic Community (EEC).
- 1976The Teton Dam in Idaho, United States, collapses.
- 1981The “Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report” of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that five people in Los Angeles, California, have a rare form of pneumonia seen only in patients with weakened immune systems, in what turns out to be the first recognized cases of AIDS.
- 1984The Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi, orders an attack on the Golden Temple, the holiest site of the Sikh religion.
- 2003A severe heat wave across Pakistan and India reaches its peak, as temperatures exceed 50°C (122°F) in the region.
View the complete list of historical events for June 5.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dorothea Röschmann, Salil Ankola, Shemp Howard, Bradley Cooper, Christa Rigozzi, James Redfield, Will Ferrell, Adam Rodríguez, Robert Addie, Shin Se-kyung.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 5, 1988.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One More Try by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1957 – Robin Cousins, English figure skater and actor; September 19, 1915 – Germán Valdés, Mexican actor, singer, and producer (d. 1973); November 2, 1995 – Brandon Soo Hoo, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976