Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 157th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,078 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Chantal Akerman
- 1952Harvey Fierstein
- 1959Jimmy Jam
- 1965Cam Neely
- 1972Cristina Scabbia
- 1972Natalie Morales
- 1974Danny Strong
- 1975Staci Keanan
- 1990Ieva Lagūna
- 1992Megumi Murakami
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1576Giovanni Diodati, Swiss-Italian minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1649)
- 1580Godefroy Wendelin, Belgian astronomer and author (d. 1667)
- 1807Thiệu Trị, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1847)
- 1867David T. Abercrombie, American surveyor and businessman, founded Abercrombie & Fitch (d. 1931)
- 1906Max August Zorn, German mathematician and academic (d. 1993)
- 1923Jean Pouliot, Canadian broadcaster (d. 2004)
- 1925Frank Chee Willeto, American soldier and politician, 4th Vice President of the Navajo Nation (d. 2013)
- 1943Asif Iqbal, Indian-Pakistani cricketer
- 1960Lola Forner, Spanish actress
- 1984Noor Sabri, Iraqi footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor, is defeated in Friuli by Venetian troops
- 1857Sophia of Nassau marries the future King Oscar II of Sweden–Norway.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Memphis: Union forces capture Memphis, Tennessee, from the Confederates.
- 1882More than 100,000 inhabitants of Bombay are killed when a cyclone in the Arabian Sea pushes huge waves into the harbour.
- 1894Governor Davis H. Waite orders the Colorado state militia to protect and support the miners engaged in the Cripple Creek miners’ strike.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Normandy begins. D-Day, code named Operation Overlord, commences with the landing of 155,000 Allied troops on the beaches of Normandy in France. The allied soldiers quickly break through the Atlantic Wall and push inland in the largest amphibious military operation in history.
- 1964Under a temporary order, the rocket launches at Cuxhaven, Germany are terminated. They never resume.
- 1993Mongolia holds its first direct presidential elections.
- 2002Eastern Mediterranean event. A near-Earth asteroid estimated at ten meters in diameter explodes over the Mediterranean Sea between Greece and Libya. The resulting explosion is estimated to have a force of 26 kilotons, slightly more powerful than the Nagasaki atomic bomb.
- 2004Tamil is established as a “classical language” by the President of India, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, in a joint sitting of the two houses of the Indian Parliament.
View the complete list of historical events for June 6.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Boney James, Paul Whitehouse, Josh Henderson, Dionysis Makris, Jacques Tati, Min Hyo-rin, Einar Juhl, Terrence J, Tage Danielsson, Michael Burns.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 6, 1959.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1972 – Stanislas, French singer-songwriter (Circus); May 16, 1969 – Tracey Gold, American actress; September 18, 1920 – Jack Warden, American actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 992