Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,961 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 541 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868Jane Avril
- 1924Tony Britton
- 1936Jackie Mason
- 1951James Newton Howard
- 1963Johnny Depp
- 1978Hayden Schlossberg
- 1982Christina Stürmer
- 1983Marina Lizorkina
- 1986Kevin Borg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1885Felicjan Sławoj Składkowski, Polish general and politician, 27th Prime Minister of Poland (d. 1962)
- 1890Leslie Banks, English actor, director, and producer (d. 1952)
- 1895Archie Weston, American football player and journalist (d. 1981)
- 1912Ingolf Dahl, German-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1970)
- 1922John Gillespie Magee, Jr., Chinese-American pilot and poet (d. 1941)
- 1939David Hobbs, English race car driver and sportscaster
- 1953Ken Navarro, Italian-American guitarist and composer
- 1963Gilad Atzmon, Israeli-English saxophonist, author, and activist (The Blockheads)
- 1964Hiroko Yakushimaru, Japanese actress and singer
- 1980D'banj, Nigerian singer-songwriter and harmonica player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 747Abbasid Revolution: Abu Muslim Khorasani, Arab military leader, begins an open revolt against Umayyad rule, which is carried out under the sign of the Black Standard.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1772The British schooner Gaspee is burned off the coast of Rhode Island.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
- 1979The Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney (Australia) kills seven.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
- 2015The Southern Front of the Free Syrian Army claims to have captured a major Syrian Army base known as Brigade 52 in Daraa Governorate.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Katt, Frans Bauer, Titiyo, Melanie Safka, Ann Magnuson, Axel Anderson, Jérémie Renier, Daniela Ruah, Brian Bloom, Tiffany Alvord.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1973.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1944 – Twink, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor (The Pretty Things, Pink Fairies, Tomorrow and Stars); January 2, 1972 – Mike Vaughn, American actor; October 1, 1985 – Isis King, American model and fashion designer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997