Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,932 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 540 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868Jane Avril
- 1900Fred Waring
- 1926Calvin "Fuzz" Jones
- 1936Jackie Mason
- 1950Trevor Bolder
- 1951James Newton Howard
- 1964Gloria Reuben
- 1973Frédéric Choffat
- 1980Kana Ueda
- 1983Marina Lizorkina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1943John Fitzpatrick, English race car driver
- 1947John Gurda, American historian and author
- 1953Ken Navarro, Italian-American guitarist and composer
- 1972Matt Horsley, Australian footballer and coach
- 1973Grant Marshall, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1978Miroslav Klose, German footballer
- 1980David Williams, American poker player
- 1980Timothy Glanfield, English journalist and author
- 1984Asko Paade, Estonian basketball player
- 1985Sonam Kapoor, Indian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1311Duccio’s Maestà Altarpiece, a seminal artwork of the early Italian Renaissance, is unveiled and installed in Siena Cathedral in Siena, Italy.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1873Alexandra Palace in London burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1900Birsa Munda, an important figure in the Indian independence movement, dies in a British prison under mysterious circumstances.
- 1965The civilian Prime Minister of South Vietnam, Phan Huy Quát, resigns after being unable to work with a junta led by Nguyễn Cao Kỳ.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
- 1979The Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney (Australia) kills seven.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
- 2015The Southern Front of the Free Syrian Army claims to have captured a major Syrian Army base known as Brigade 52 in Daraa Governorate.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Joon, Jun Shibata, Natalie Dessay, Shruti Haasan, Glenn Withrow, Herbie Kalin, Stuart Prebble, Louis Emerick, Gillian Welch, John Connell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1973.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1972 – Masahiro Nakai, Japanese singer and actor (SMAP); November 3, 1933 – Jeremy Brett, English actor and singer (d. 1995); February 16, 1934 – Herbie Kalin, American singer (Kalin Twins) (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937