Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,028 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 543 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1962Yuval Banay
- 1971Jackie McKeown
- 1973Laura Ponte
- 1979Ryoko Kuninaka
- 1980Paul Preiss
- 1981Sara Tommasi
- 1986Kary Ng
- 1989Chloë Agnew
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1595Władysław IV Vasa, Polish king (d. 1648)
- 1879Harry DeBaecke, American rower (d. 1961)
- 1939Eric Fernie, Scottish historian and academic
- 1947John Gurda, American historian and author
- 1954Elizabeth May, American-Canadian environmentalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1961Aaron Sorkin, American screenwriter, producer, and playwright
- 1973Tedy Bruschi, American football player and sportscaster
- 1978Miroslav Klose, German footballer
- 1989Dídac Vilà, Spanish footballer
- 1992Boyd Cordner, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1762British forces begin the Siege of Havana and capture the city during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1923Bulgaria’s military takes over the government in a coup.
- 1930A Chicago Tribune reporter, Jake Lingle, is killed during rush hour at the Illinois Central train station by Leo Vincent Brothers, allegedly over a $100,000 gambling debt owed to Al Capone.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1948Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and NATO sign a peace treaty.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haradhan Bandopadhyay, Carl Ng, Georges Carpentier, Chuckii Booker, Pat Travers, Tina Arena, Dan O'Herlihy, Tonie Nathan, Hal Kalin, Aldis Hodge.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1973.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1945 – Concetta Tomei, American actress; June 27, 1966 – J. J. Abrams, American director, producer, and screenwriter; August 21, 1961 – David Morales, American DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939