Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,998 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 542 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Fred Waring
- 1929Johnny Ace
- 1964Hiroko Yakushimaru
- 1966Tamela Mann
- 1969Nick Kiriazis
- 1973Laura Ponte
- 1980Kana Ueda
- 1985Jon Nørgaard
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
- 1994Lee Hyeri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1910Ted Hicks, Australian public servant and diplomat, Australian High Commissioner to New Zealand (d. 1984)
- 1916Siegfried Graetschus, German SS officer (d. 1943)
- 1944Janric Craig, 3rd Viscount Craigavon, English accountant and politician
- 1946Peter Kilfoyle, English educator and politician
- 1950David Troughton, English actor
- 1954Paul Chapman, Welsh guitarist and songwriter (UFO, Lone Star, and Skid Row)
- 1973Iain Lee, English comedian and television host
- 1980Kana Ueda, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1983Josh Cribbs, American football player
- 1989Chloë Agnew, Irish singer (Celtic Woman)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 53The Roman emperor Nero marries Claudia Octavia.
- 1856Five hundred Mormons leave Iowa City, Iowa, and head west for Salt Lake City carrying all their possessions in two-wheeled handcarts.
- 1900Birsa Munda, an important figure in the Indian independence movement, dies in a British prison under mysterious circumstances.
- 1944World War II: Ninety-nine civilians are hanged from lampposts and balconies by German troops in Tulle, France, in reprisal for maquisards attacks.
- 1948Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- 1965The civilian Prime Minister of South Vietnam, Phan Huy Quát, resigns after being unable to work with a junta led by Nguyễn Cao Kỳ.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
- 2009An explosion kills 17 people and injures at least 46 at a hotel in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- 2015The Southern Front of the Free Syrian Army claims to have captured a major Syrian Army base known as Brigade 52 in Daraa Governorate.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelly Curtis, Alessandro Nivola, Colin Newman, Phil Harris, J. R. Richards, Yuri Lowenthal, Leon Wagner, Irène Jacob, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Shirley Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1973.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1989 – Kevin Covais, American singer and actor; August 2, 1935 – Hank Cochran, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2010); May 19, 1932 – Claude Blanchard, Canadian singer and actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960