Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 2009 was a Tuesday and it was the 160th day of the year 2009. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,820 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 95 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1950David Troughton
- 1971Jackie McKeown
- 1972Tomoe Hanba
- 1973Frédéric Choffat
- 1978Eric Papilaya
- 1978Hayden Schlossberg
- 1983Alex Templeton-Ward
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
- 1990Lauren Socha
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1843Bertha von Suttner, Austrian journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914)
- 1922George Axelrod, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1930Jordi Pujol i Soley, Spanish physician and politician, 126th President of the Generalitat de Catalunya
- 1939Eric Fernie, Scottish historian and academic
- 1951Michael Patrick Cronan, American graphic designer and academic (d. 2013)
- 1977Peja Stojaković, Croatian-Greek basketball player
- 1980Paul Preiss, American model and actor
- 1981Natalie Portman, Israeli-American actress, director, and producer
- 1984Kaleth Morales, Colombian singer-songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1992Boyd Cordner, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman emperor Nero commits suicide, after quoting Homer’s Iliad, thus ending the Julio-Claudian dynasty and starting the civil war known as the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 1311Duccio’s Maestà Altarpiece, a seminal artwork of the early Italian Renaissance, is unveiled and installed in Siena Cathedral in Siena, Italy.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Union invades East Karelia and the previously Finnish part of Karelia, occupied by Finland since 1941.
- 1953Flint–Worcester tornado outbreak sequence: a tornado spawned from the same storm system as the Flint tornado hits in Worcester, Massachusetts, killing 94.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
- 1968U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a national day of mourning following the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Freda Payne, Hugh Brannum, Riva Taylor, Judge Dread, Noel Sullivan, Peter Stormare, Kelli Giddish, Dierks Bentley, Nelson Ned, Kiami Davael.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 9, 2009.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1936 – Howard Smith, American journalist, director, and producer (d. 2014); February 23, 1978 – Yuka Motohashi, Japanese actress; June 12, 1949 – John Wetton, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (King Crimson, Mogul Thrash, Family, Roxy Music, UK, and Asia).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 993