Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 2009 was a Tuesday and it was the 160th day of the year 2009. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,778 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 94 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Joe Santos
- 1939Ileana Cotrubaș
- 1964Gloria Reuben
- 1972Tomoe Hanba
- 1978Shandi Finnessey
- 1979Andrew Walker
- 1980Navíd Akhavan
- 1981Sara Tommasi
- 1982Christina Stürmer
- 1990Lauren Socha
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1580Daniel Heinsius, Belgian poet and scholar (d. 1655)
- 1908Branch McCracken, American basketball player and coach (d. 1970)
- 1938Giles Havergal, Scottish actor, director, and playwright
- 1939Eric Fernie, Scottish historian and academic
- 1978Michaela Conlin, American actress
- 1979Ryoko Kuninaka, Japanese actress and singer
- 1980Timothy Glanfield, English journalist and author
- 1982Thomas Aldridge, English actor
- 1986Adamo Ruggiero, Canadian actor
- 1994Lee Hyeri, South Korean singer and actress (Girl’s Day)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1856Five hundred Mormons leave Iowa City, Iowa, and head west for Salt Lake City carrying all their possessions in two-wheeled handcarts.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1958Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London’s Gatwick Airport in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- 1965The civilian Prime Minister of South Vietnam, Phan Huy Quát, resigns after being unable to work with a junta led by Nguyễn Cao Kỳ.
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
- 1979The Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney (Australia) kills seven.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
- 2009An explosion kills 17 people and injures at least 46 at a hotel in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- 2015The Southern Front of the Free Syrian Army claims to have captured a major Syrian Army base known as Brigade 52 in Daraa Governorate.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel Kempson, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Charley Boorman, Marilou Diaz-Abaya, Mariza Koch, Darnell Williams, Shaina Magdayao, Eleonora Duse, Peter Falk, Melissa Sue Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 9, 2009.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1940 – Lester Chambers, American singer-songwriter (The Chambers Brothers); August 16, 1933 – Julie Newmar, American actress, singer, and dancer; December 11, 1992 – Tiffany Alvord, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950