Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 2009 was a Tuesday and it was the 160th day of the year 2009. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,876 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 97 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1971Jackie McKeown
- 1978Hayden Schlossberg
- 1978Michaela Conlin
- 1978Shandi Finnessey
- 1979Jasper Redd
- 1984Kaleth Morales
- 1986Adamo Ruggiero
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
- 1988Mae Whitman
- 1994Lee Hyeri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1580Daniel Heinsius, Belgian poet and scholar (d. 1655)
- 1849Michael Ancher, Danish painter and academic (d. 1927)
- 1924Ed Farhat, American wrestler and manager (d. 2003)
- 1925Keith Laumer, American soldier and author (d. 1993)
- 1931Nandini Satpathy, Indian author and politician, 8th Chief Minister of Odisha (d. 2006)
- 1939Charles Webb, American author and illustrator
- 1954George Pérez, American author and illustrator
- 1977Usman Afzaal, Pakistani-English cricketer
- 1978Miroslav Klose, German footballer
- 1993Danielle Chuchran, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 53The Roman emperor Nero marries Claudia Octavia.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1772The British schooner Gaspee is burned off the coast of Rhode Island.
- 1856Five hundred Mormons leave Iowa City, Iowa, and head west for Salt Lake City carrying all their possessions in two-wheeled handcarts.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1948Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- 1965The civilian Prime Minister of South Vietnam, Phan Huy Quát, resigns after being unable to work with a junta led by Nguyễn Cao Kỳ.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1979The Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney (Australia) kills seven.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cate Blanchett, Natasja Saad, Leo Gorcey, Björk, Debelah Morgan, Brian Posehn, Heidi Mount, Carole Laure, Michael Jai White, Joe Dempsie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 9, 2009.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1944 – Eddy Raven, American singer-songwriter; March 14, 1982 – Kate Maberly, English actress and singer; February 9, 1922 – Kathryn Grayson, American actress and soprano (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943