Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 2009 was a Tuesday and it was the 160th day of the year 2009. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,849 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 96 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868Jane Avril
- 1890Leslie Banks
- 1929Johnny Ace
- 1931Joe Santos
- 1961Michael J. Fox
- 1962Yuval Banay
- 1979Andrew Walker
- 1979Ryoko Kuninaka
- 1980Kana Ueda
- 1987Sofía Lama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1902Skip James, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1969)
- 1921Arthur Hertzberg, American rabbi and scholar (d. 2006)
- 1939Charles Webb, American author and illustrator
- 1946Peter Kilfoyle, English educator and politician
- 1961Michael J. Fox, Canadian-American actor, producer, and author
- 1972Matt Horsley, Australian footballer and coach
- 1977Peja Stojaković, Croatian-Greek basketball player
- 1978Heather Mitts, American soccer player
- 1980David Williams, American poker player
- 1983Erin Cafaro, American rower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 411 BCThe Athenian coup succeeds, forming a short-lived oligarchy.
- 1534Jacques Cartier is the first European to discover the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1815End of the Congress of Vienna: The new European political situation is set. Also, Luxembourg declares independence from the French Empire.
- 1856Five hundred Mormons leave Iowa City, Iowa, and head west for Salt Lake City carrying all their possessions in two-wheeled handcarts.
- 1923Bulgaria’s military takes over the government in a coup.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1959The USS George Washington is launched. It is the first submarine to carry ballistic missiles.
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and NATO sign a peace treaty.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vaali, Josh Gad, Éric Morena, Rino Sashihara, John Lydon, Jonathan Banks, Jack McDuff, Emre Altuğ, Mike Doyle, Giovanna Antonelli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 9, 2009.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1919 – Marion Hutton, American singer and actress (d. 1987); September 27, 1950 – Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Japanese-American actor and martial artist; July 8, 1986 – Kenza Farah, Algerian-French singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923