Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1923 was a Monday and it was the 71st day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,468 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Arthur Hewlett
- 1921Gordon MacRae
- 1933Barbara Feldon
- 1946Frank Welker
- 1946Liza Minnelli
- 1957Jerry Levine
- 1960Maki Nomiya
- 1965Liv Stoveland
- 1971Isaiah Rider
- 1988Tyler Ward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1911Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, Mexican academic and politician, 49th President of Mexico (d. 1979)
- 1912Paul Weston, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1996)
- 1938Dimitri Terzakis, Greek-German composer and educator
- 1940Al Jarreau, American singer
- 1968Aaron Eckhart, American actor and producer
- 1969Graham Coxon, German-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Blur)
- 1975Egidijus Juška, Lithuanian footballer
- 1982Zach Miner, American baseball player
- 1984Shreya Ghoshal, Indian singer and actress
- 2003Andrea Brillantes, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550Several hundred Spanish and indigenous troops under the command of Pedro de Valdivia defeat an army of 60,000 Mapuche at the Battle of Penco during the Arauco War in present-day Chile.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign begins as a US Navy fleet of 13 Ironclads and 7 Gunboats and other support ships enter the Red River.
- 1928In California, the St. Francis Dam fails; the resulting floods kill over 600 people.
- 1930Mahatma Gandhi leads a 200-mile march, known as the Salt March, to the sea in defiance of British opposition, to protest the British monopoly on salt
- 1934Konstantin Päts and General Johan Laidoner stage a coup in Estonia, and ban all political parties.
- 1993Janet Reno is sworn in as the United States’ first female attorney general.
- 1993North Korea nuclear weapons program: North Korea says that it plans to withdraw from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty and refuses to allow inspectors access to its nuclear sites.
- 1999Former Warsaw Pact members the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland join NATO.
- 2004The President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, is impeached by its National Assembly: The first such impeachment in the nation’s history.
- 2011A reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant melts and explodes and releases radioactivity into the atmosphere a day after Japan’s earthquake.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Petru Popescu, Martin Starr, Divya Bharti, Alberto Rabagliati, Victoria Rowell, Kanako Higuchi, Teairra Marí, Jessica Caban, Natalia Oreiro, Trisha.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 12, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1970 – John Simm, English actor; June 24, 1904 – Phil Harris, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1995); November 20, 1946 – Duane Allman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Allman Brothers Band, Hour Glass, Derek and the Dominos, and The Allman Joys) (d. 1971).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061