Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1923 was a Monday and it was the 71st day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,411 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Serge Turgeon
- 1960Kipp Lennon
- 1962Julia Campbell
- 1968Aaron Eckhart
- 1972Hector Luis Bustamante
- 1980John-Paul Lavoisier
- 1983Nam Doh-hyeong
- 1986Danny Jones
- 1987Hiroomi Tosaka
- 2003Andrea Brillantes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1781Frederica of Baden (d. 1826)
- 1858Adolph Ochs, American publisher (d. 1935)
- 1864Alice Tegnér, Swedish organist and composer (d. 1943)
- 1907Dorrit Hoffleit, American astronomer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1933Barbara Feldon, American actress
- 1950Javier Clemente, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1954Anish Kapoor, Indian sculptor
- 1963Joaquim Cruz, Brazilian runner
- 1968Dylan Carlson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Earth)
- 1986Danny Jones, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (McFly and McBusted)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550Several hundred Spanish and indigenous troops under the command of Pedro de Valdivia defeat an army of 60,000 Mapuche at the Battle of Penco during the Arauco War in present-day Chile.
- 1622Ignatius of Loyola and Francis Xavier, founders of the Jesuits, are canonized as saints by the Catholic Church.
- 1689The Williamite War in Ireland begins.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign begins as a US Navy fleet of 13 Ironclads and 7 Gunboats and other support ships enter the Red River.
- 1885Tonkin Campaign: France captures the citadel of Bắc Ninh.
- 1930Mahatma Gandhi leads a 200-mile march, known as the Salt March, to the sea in defiance of British opposition, to protest the British monopoly on salt
- 1934Konstantin Päts and General Johan Laidoner stage a coup in Estonia, and ban all political parties.
- 1940Winter War: Finland signs the Moscow Peace Treaty with the Soviet Union, ceding almost all of Finnish Karelia. Finnish troops and the remaining population are immediately evacuated.
- 1947The Truman Doctrine is proclaimed to help stem the spread of Communism.
- 2004The President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, is impeached by its National Assembly: The first such impeachment in the nation’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Stone, C. Ernst Harth, Seychelle Gabriel, Billy Eckstine, Jean Kent, Dannii Minogue, Cam Clarke, Steve Strange, Randy Owen, Liz Torres.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 12, 1923.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1991 – Christa Theret, French actress; August 20, 1962 – James Marsters, American actor, singer, and guitarist (Ghost of the Robot); April 17, 1962 – Marianna Efstratiou, Greek singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895