Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 71st day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,222 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Frank Welker
- 1948James Taylor
- 1960Jason Beghe
- 1960Maki Nomiya
- 1962Julia Campbell
- 1976Zhao Wei
- 1979Pete Doherty
- 1980John-Paul Lavoisier
- 1984Jaimie Alexander
- 1994Christina Grimmie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1835Simon Newcomb, Canadian-American astronomer and mathematician (d. 1909)
- 1863Gabriele D'Annunzio, Italian soldier, journalist, poet, and playwright (d. 1938)
- 1864W. H. R. Rivers, English anthropologist, neurologist, ethnologist, and psychiatrist (d. 1922)
- 1877Wilhelm Frick, German lawyer and politician, German Federal Minister of the Interior (d. 1946)
- 1912Irving Layton, Romanian-Canadian poet and academic (d. 2006)
- 1938David Drew, English ballet dancer
- 1942Shabnam Shakeel, Pakistani poet and author (d. 2013)
- 1965Liv Stoveland, Norwegian singer
- 1970Roy Khan, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Kamelot and Conception)
- 1972James Maritato, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Ignatius of Loyola and Francis Xavier, founders of the Jesuits, are canonized as saints by the Catholic Church.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign begins as a US Navy fleet of 13 Ironclads and 7 Gunboats and other support ships enter the Red River.
- 1868Basutoland, toaday called Lesotho is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1918Moscow becomes the capital of Russia again after Saint Petersburg held this status for 215 years.
- 1940Winter War: Finland signs the Moscow Peace Treaty with the Soviet Union, ceding almost all of Finnish Karelia. Finnish troops and the remaining population are immediately evacuated.
- 1993North Korea nuclear weapons program: North Korea says that it plans to withdraw from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty and refuses to allow inspectors access to its nuclear sites.
- 1993Several bombs explode in Bombay (Mumbai), India, killing about 300 and injuring hundreds more.
- 1994The Church of England ordains its first female priests.
- 1999Former Warsaw Pact members the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland join NATO.
- 2014An explosion in the New York City neighborhood of East Harlem kills 8 and injures 70 others.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ralph Fiennes, Claire Windsor, Larry Scott, Gina Gershon, François Berléand, Herman J. Mankiewicz, Thomas Shaw, Hall Bartlett, Mariangela Melato, Dave Fleischer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 12, 1981.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1957 – Karl Wallinger, Welsh singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (World Party and The Waterboys); October 11, 1973 – Takeshi Kaneshiro, Japanese actor and singer; August 31, 1937 – Bobby Parker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944