Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 71st day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,160 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945George Jackson
- 1946Liza Minnelli
- 1949Rob Cohen
- 1960Minoru Niihara
- 1968Dylan Carlson
- 1976Zhao Wei
- 1979Rhys Coiro
- 1984Shreya Ghoshal
- 1986Chihiro Otsuka
- 1986Danny Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1821John Abbott, Canadian lawyer and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1893)
- 1860Eric Stenbock, Estonian poet and author (d. 1895)
- 1891George W. Mason, American businessman (d. 1954)
- 1913Yashwantrao Chavan, Indian politician, 5th Deputy Prime Minister of India (d. 1984)
- 1936Eddie Sutton, American basketball player and coach
- 1942Shabnam Shakeel, Pakistani poet and author (d. 2013)
- 1952Randy Stonehill, American singer-songwriter
- 1957Marlon Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5)
- 1981Sid Lucero, Filipino actor
- 1982Zach Miner, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 538Vitiges, king of the Ostrogoths ends his siege of Rome and retreats to Ravenna, leaving the city in the hands of the victorious Byzantine general, Belisarius.
- 1550Several hundred Spanish and indigenous troops under the command of Pedro de Valdivia defeat an army of 60,000 Mapuche at the Battle of Penco during the Arauco War in present-day Chile.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign begins as a US Navy fleet of 13 Ironclads and 7 Gunboats and other support ships enter the Red River.
- 1868Basutoland, toaday called Lesotho is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1868Henry O'Farrell attempts to assassinate Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh.
- 1922Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan form The Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic
- 1950The Llandow air disaster occurs near Sigingstone, Wales, in which 80 people die when their aircraft crashed, making it the world’s deadliest air disaster at the time.
- 1971The March 12 Memorandum is sent to the Demirel government of Turkey and the government resigns.
- 1992Mauritius becomes a republic while remaining a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 2009Financier Bernard Madoff pleads guilty in New York to scamming $18 billion, the largest in Wall Street history.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David White, Apollo Papathanasio, Lambert Wilson, Ben Murphy, Simone de Oliveira, Donald P. Bellisario, June Salter, Jackie Collins, Stewart Granger, Michal Yannai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 12, 1981.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1919 – Dino De Laurentiis, Italian actor and producer (d. 2010); July 15, 1952 – David Pack, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Ambrosia); December 6, 1924 – Wally Cox, American actor (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946