Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1988 was a Saturday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,579 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 358 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Al Jarreau
- 1960Jason Beghe
- 1962Julia Campbell
- 1966Akemi Okamura
- 1972Hector Luis Bustamante
- 1975Kéllé Bryan
- 1981Sid Lucero
- 1982Samm Levine
- 1984Jaimie Alexander
- 1994Tyler Patrick Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1637Anne Hyde, English wife of James II of England (d. 1671)
- 1878Gemma Galgani, Italian mystic and saint (d. 1903)
- 1890Vaslav Nijinsky, Russian dancer and choreographer (d. 1950)
- 1912Irving Layton, Romanian-Canadian poet and academic (d. 2006)
- 1931Robert B. Oakley, American soldier and diplomat, 19th United States Ambassador to Pakistan (d. 2014)
- 1947Kalervo Palsa, Finnish painter (d. 1987)
- 1957Marlon Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5)
- 1960Minoru Niihara, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (Loudness and Earthshaker)
- 1978Neal Obermeyer, American cartoonist
- 1980Douglas Murray, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 538Vitiges, king of the Ostrogoths ends his siege of Rome and retreats to Ravenna, leaving the city in the hands of the victorious Byzantine general, Belisarius.
- 1868Basutoland, toaday called Lesotho is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1922Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan form The Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic
- 1930Mahatma Gandhi leads a 200-mile march, known as the Salt March, to the sea in defiance of British opposition, to protest the British monopoly on salt
- 1934Konstantin Päts and General Johan Laidoner stage a coup in Estonia, and ban all political parties.
- 1950The Llandow air disaster occurs near Sigingstone, Wales, in which 80 people die when their aircraft crashed, making it the world’s deadliest air disaster at the time.
- 1961First winter ascent of the North Face of the Eiger.
- 1971The March 12 Memorandum is sent to the Demirel government of Turkey and the government resigns.
- 2004The President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, is impeached by its National Assembly: The first such impeachment in the nation’s history.
- 2005Karolos Papoulias becomes President of Greece.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jorge Ben Jor, Annie Haslam, Hidekazu Ichinose, Joshua John Miller, Tab Hunter, Allen Jenkins, Tim Hardin, David Fury, Adela Noriega, Richard Fleeshman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 12, 1988.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1974 – Robbie Williams, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; July 11, 1960 – Caroline Quentin, English actress; June 19, 1936 – Marisa Galvany, American soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951