Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1991 was a Friday and it was the 74th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,540 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 323 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899George Brent
- 1921Madelyn Pugh
- 1931James Ellis
- 1943Lynda La Plante
- 1953Kostas Bigalis
- 1968Kahimi Karie
- 1976Katherine Brooks
- 1982Emily Tyndall
- 1993Alia Bhatt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1854Emil von Behring, German physiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1917)
- 1923Charles Wheeler, German-English soldier and journalist (d. 2008)
- 1939Robert Nye, English author, poet, and playwright
- 1944Francis Mankiewicz, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1948Gavin Stamp, English historian and author
- 1959Lisa Holton, American journalist and author
- 1962Terence Trent D'Arby, American singer-songwriter
- 1969Kim Raver, American actress
- 1991Mitchell Todd, Scottish rugby player (d. 2012)
- 1993Alyssa Reid, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 221Liu Bei, a Chinese warlord and member of the Han royal house, declares himself emperor of Shu Han and claims his legitimate succession to the Han dynasty.
- 1672Charles II of England issues the Royal Declaration of Indulgence.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Battle of Guilford Court House – Near present-day Greensboro, North Carolina, 1,900 British troops under General Charles Cornwallis defeat an American force numbering 4,400.
- 1819French physicist Augustin-Jean Fresnel wins a contest at the Academie des Sciences in Paris by proving that light behaves like a wave. The Fresnel integrals, still used to calculate wave patterns, silence skeptics who had backed the particle theory of Isaac Newton.
- 1874France and Viet Nam sign the Second Treaty of Saigon, further recognizing the full sovereignty of France over Cochinchina.
- 1877First ever official cricket test match is played: Australia vs England at the MCG Stadium, in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1931SS Viking explodes off Newfoundland, killing 27 of the 147 on board.
- 1956My Fair Lady debuts on Broadway at the Mark Hellinger Theatre.
- 1965President Lyndon B. Johnson, responding to the Selma crisis, tells U.S. Congress “We shall overcome” while advocating the Voting Rights Act.
- 1978Somalia and Ethiopia signed a truce to end the Ethio-Somali War.
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Birger Malmsten, Chris Squire, Gerald Finley, Bobbi Kristina Brown, Filiz Akın, Shintarō Asanuma, Cathy Moriarty, Christopher Reid, Don Roff, Leanne Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 15, 1991.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Someday by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1966 – Heidi Swedberg, American actress and singer; June 29, 1994 – Elina Born, Estonian singer; September 4, 1966 – Jeff Tremaine, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954