Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 77th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,141 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 581 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Rosita Moreno
- 1938Carl Gottlieb
- 1947Patrick Barlow
- 1962Thomas Ian Griffith
- 1966Jerry Cantrell
- 1969J. David Shapiro
- 1975Rodleen Getsic
- 1982Adam Pally
- 1989Kana Nishino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1602Jacques de Billy, French priest, mathematician, and theorist (d. 1679)
- 1877Clem Hill, Australian cricketer and engineer (d. 1945)
- 1922Seymour Martin Lipset, American sociologist and academic (d. 2006)
- 1925James Pickles, English journalist, lawyer, and judge (d. 2010)
- 1927George Plimpton, American journalist and actor (d. 2003)
- 1947Roger Kenneth Evans, English politician
- 1948Guy Lapointe, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1967Ken Edenfield, American baseball player
- 1977Fernando Rodney, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1978Juris Fernandez, Filipino singer-songwriter (MYMP)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Ridda wars: The Arabian Peninsula is united under the central authority of Caliph Abu Bakr.
- 1438Albert II of Habsburg becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1834Six farm labourers from Tolpuddle, Dorset, England are sentenced to be transported to Australia for forming a trade union.
- 1892Former Governor General Lord Stanley pledges to donate a silver challenge cup, later named after him, as an award for the best hockey team in Canada the Stanley Cup.
- 1906Traian Vuia flies a heavier-than-air aircraft for 11 meters at an altitude of one meter.
- 1922In India, Mohandas Gandhi is sentenced to six years in prison for civil disobedience, of which he serves only two.
- 1938Mexico nationalizes all foreign-owned oil properties within its borders.
- 1968Gold standard: The U.S. Congress repeals the requirement for a gold reserve to back US currency.
- 1971In Peru a landslide crashes into Yanawayin Lake, killing 200 people at the mining camp of Chungar.
- 1992In a national referendum white South Africans vote overwhelmingly in favour of ending the racist policy of Apartheid.
View the complete list of historical events for March 18.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Regis Philbin, Mil Máscaras, Richard Lewis, Sheilah Graham Westbrook, Yvette Fielding, Zack Ward, Hideji Ōtaki, Paulette Goddard, Steve Aoki, Robert Colbert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 18, 1970.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1961 – Jay Aston, English singer-songwriter and dancer (Bucks Fizz); December 6, 1963 – Ulrich Thomsen, Danish actor and producer; June 12, 1948 – Lyn Collins, American singer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947