Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 78th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,578 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 866 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Simone Renant
- 1924Mary Wimbush
- 1936Birthe Wilke
- 1942Richard Dobson
- 1963Mary Scheer
- 1964Jake Weber
- 1973Bun B
- 1975Lucie Laurier
- 1975Mason Jennings
- 1977Jorma Taccone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1911Arnold Viiding, Estonian shot putter and discus thrower (d. 2006)
- 1914Jay Berwanger, American football player and coach (d. 2002)
- 1914Leonidas Alaoglu, Canadian-American mathematician and theorist (d. 1981)
- 1937Egon Krenz, German politician
- 1949Blase J. Cupich, American archbishop
- 1963Brazo de Plata, Mexican wrestler
- 1969Gary Jules, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980Taichi Ishikari, Japanese wrestler
- 1982Eduardo Saverin, Brazilian-American businessman, co-founded Facebook
- 1991Aleksandr Kokorin, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1687Explorer Robert Cavelier de La Salle, searching for the mouth of the Mississippi River, is murdered by his own men.
- 1853The Taiping reform movement occupies and makes Nanjing its capital until 1864.
- 1885Louis Riel declares a provisional government in Saskatchewan, beginning the North-West Rebellion.
- 1895Auguste and Louis Lumière record their first footage using their newly patented cinematograph.
- 1918The U.S. Congress establishes time zones and approves daylight saving time.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Japan, a dive bomber hits the aircraft carrier USS Franklin, killing 724 of her crew. Badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under her own power.
- 1958The Monarch Underwear Company fire leaves 24 dead and 15 injured.
- 1987Televangelist Jim Bakker resigns as head of the PTL Club due to a brewing sex scandal; he hands over control to Jerry Falwell.
- 2008GRB 080319B: A cosmic burst that is the farthest object visible to the naked eye is briefly observed.
- 2011Libyan Civil War: After the failure of Muammar Gaddafi’s forces to take Benghazi, French Air Force launches Opération Harmattan, beginning foreign military intervention in Libya.
View the complete list of historical events for March 19.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marie-Soleil Tougas, John Oates, Cappadonna, Alesso, Loretta Devine, Paul Bhattacharjee, Jimmie Walker, Jang Wooyoung, Dylan Neal, Fran Lebowitz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 19, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1909 – James Mason, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1984); February 1, 1965 – Sherilyn Fenn, American actress and singer; February 25, 1948 – Danny Denzongpa, Indian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 879