Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 79th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,486 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Edgar Buchanan
- 1917Vera Lynn
- 1922Carl Reiner
- 1936Vaughn Meader
- 1948Marva Wright
- 1950William Hurt
- 1968Liza Snyder
- 1970Edoardo Ballerini
- 1980Ock Joo-hyun
- 1984Christy Carlson Romano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1856Frederick Winslow Taylor, American tennis player and engineer (d. 1915)
- 1904B. F. Skinner, American psychologist and author (d. 1990)
- 1920Pamela Harriman, English-American diplomat, 58th United States Ambassador to France (d. 1997)
- 1924Jozef Kroner, Slovak actor (d. 1998)
- 1937Jerry Reed, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 2008)
- 1962Stephen Sommers, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Edoardo Ballerini, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Natalya Khrushcheleva, Russian runner
- 1974Paula Garcés, American-Colombian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Ock Joo-hyun, South Korean singer and actress (Fin.K.L)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 673Emperor Tenmu of Japan assumes the Chrysanthemum Throne at the Palace of Kiyomihara in Asuka.
- 1206Michael IV Autoreianos is appointed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1815After escaping from Elba, Napoleon enters Paris with a regular army of 140,000 and a volunteer force of around 200,000, beginning his “Hundred Days” rule.
- 1888The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- 1916Albert Einstein publishes his general theory of relativity.
- 1933Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler ordered the creation of Dachau concentration camp as Chief of Police of Munich and appointed Theodor Eicke as the camp commandant.
- 1964The precursor of the European Space Agency, ESRO (European Space Research Organisation) is established per an agreement signed on June 14, 1962.
- 1972The Troubles: The first Provisional IRA car bombing in Belfast kills seven people and injures 148 others in Northern Ireland.
- 1974An unsuccessful attempt is made by a lone perpetrator to kidnap Her Royal Highness Princess Anne and her husband Captain Mark Phillips in The Mall, outside Buckingham Palace, London.
- 1985Libby Riddles becomes the first woman to win the 1,135-mile Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
View the complete list of historical events for March 20.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ahu Türkpençe, Melody, Dianne Reeves, Bobby Morley, Eva Marie Saint, Seo Yuna, Sandara Park, Victoria Dillard, Jeong Jinwoon, Teresa Pavlinek.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 20, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1985 – Amanda Seyfried, American actress and singer; December 25, 1913 – Tony Martin, American singer and actor (d. 2012); June 29, 1972 – Serhat Tutumluer, Turkish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978