Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 79th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,452 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Ozzie Nelson
- 1943Paul Junger Witt
- 1948Marva Wright
- 1963David Thewlis
- 1963Gregg Binkley
- 1965Taeko Kawata
- 1973Jane March
- 1974Paula Garcés
- 1979Molly Jenson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1477Jerome Emser, German theologian and scholar (d. 1527)
- 1888Amanda Clement, American baseball player, umpire, and educator (d. 1971)
- 1945Tim Yeo, English politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Health
- 1965Adrian Oxaal, American-English guitarist (James and Sharkboy)
- 1971Manny Alexander, Dominican baseball player
- 1972Chilly Gonzales, Canadian-German singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1979Silvia Abascal, Spanish actress
- 1980Mikk Murdvee, Estonian-Finnish violinist and conductor
- 1982Terrence Duffin, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1986Dean Geyer, South African-Australian singer-songwriter and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1206Michael IV Autoreianos is appointed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1848Revolutions of 1848 in the German states: King Ludwig I of Bavaria abdicates.
- 1922The USS Langley is commissioned as the first United States Navy aircraft carrier.
- 1923The Arts Club of Chicago hosts the opening of Pablo Picasso’s first United States showing, entitled Original Drawings by Pablo Picasso, becoming an early proponent of modern art in the United States.
- 1933Giuseppe Zangara is executed in Florida’s electric chair for fatally shooting Anton Cermak in an assassination attempt against President-Elect Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1933Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler ordered the creation of Dachau concentration camp as Chief of Police of Munich and appointed Theodor Eicke as the camp commandant.
- 1993The Troubles: A Provisional IRA bomb kills two children in Warrington, England. It leads to mass protests in both Britain and Ireland.
- 1995A sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway kills 13 and wounds 1,300 people.
- 2000Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, a former Black Panther once known as H. Rap Brown, is captured after murdering Georgia sheriff’s deputy Ricky Kinchen and critically wounding Deputy Aldranon English.
- 2012At least 52 people are killed and more than 250 injured in a wave of terror attacks across ten cities in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for March 20.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laurence Fishburne, Elizabeth Jagger, Fay Wolf, Krista K, Mia X, Eric Martin, Christine Charbonneau, Yolandita Monge, Julianna Margulies, Jacqueline Pillon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 20, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1985 – Rosa Kato, Italian-Japanese model and actress; November 16, 1964 – Diana Krall, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist; March 11, 1990 – Reiley McClendon, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984