Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 79th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,416 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Michael Redgrave
- 1918Jack Barry
- 1929Germán Robles
- 1944Camille Cosby
- 1958Holly Hunter
- 1962Stephen Sommers
- 1973Jung Woo-sung
- 1979Fiona Wade
- 1980Ock Joo-hyun
- 1987Jonas Rivanno Wattimena
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1811Napoleon II, French emperor (d. 1832)
- 1852Frank MacKey, American polo player (d. 1927)
- 1898Eduard Wiiralt, Estonian artist (d. 1954)
- 1908Michael Redgrave, English actor and director (d. 1985)
- 1915Rudolf Kirchschläger, Austrian judge and politician, 8th President of Austria (d. 2000)
- 1939Brian Mulroney, Canadian lawyer and politician 18th Prime Minister of Canada
- 1973Jung Woo-sung, South Korean actor and director
- 1985Matt Taven, American wrestler
- 1987Sergei Kostitsyn, Belarusian ice hockey player
- 1989Masahiro Inoue, Japanese actor and martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Maximinus Thrax is proclaimed emperor. He is the first foreigner to hold the Roman throne.
- 1206Michael IV Autoreianos is appointed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1600The Linköping Bloodbath takes place on Maundy Thursday in Linköping, Sweden.
- 1854The Republican Party of the United States is organized in Ripon, Wisconsin.
- 1916Albert Einstein publishes his general theory of relativity.
- 1933Giuseppe Zangara is executed in Florida’s electric chair for fatally shooting Anton Cermak in an assassination attempt against President-Elect Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1987The Food and Drug Administration approves the anti-AIDS drug, AZT.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: Having defeated the Nadew Command, the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front enters the town of Afabet, victoriously concluding the Battle of Afabet.
- 1993The Troubles: A Provisional IRA bomb kills two children in Warrington, England. It leads to mass protests in both Britain and Ireland.
- 1995A sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway kills 13 and wounds 1,300 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 20.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chitrangada Singh, Dimple Kapadia, Kristin Proctor, John Flansburgh, Kostas Bigalis, Masaki Suda, André Hennicke, Alan Bates, Sofía Vergara, Sasha Pivovarova.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 20, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1970 – Oded Fehr, Israeli-American actor; February 9, 1961 – Jussi Lampi, Finnish actor, singer, and drummer; April 16, 1921 – Peter Ustinov, English actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947