Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 79th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,550 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Phil Judd
- 1956Ian Moss
- 1963Gregg Binkley
- 1967Xavier Beauvois
- 1972Chilly Gonzales
- 1973Jane March
- 1979Fiona Wade
- 1986Vanessa Morley
- 1987Yuya Endo
- 1989Masahiro Inoue
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1865Jehanne d'Alcy, French film actress (d. 1956)
- 1890Lauritz Melchior, Danish-American tenor and actor (d. 1973)
- 1922Carl Reiner, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1930S. Arasaratnam, Sri Lankan historian, author, and academic (d. 1998)
- 1947John Boswell, American historian, philologist, and academic (d. 1994)
- 1971Ingrid Kavelaars, Canadian actress
- 1975Lacena Golding-Clarke, Jamaican jumper and hurdler
- 1984Christy Carlson Romano, American actress and singer
- 1986Dean Geyer, South African-Australian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1986Ruby Rose, Australian model, actress, and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1600The Linköping Bloodbath takes place on Maundy Thursday in Linköping, Sweden.
- 1616Sir Walter Raleigh is freed from the Tower of London after 13 years of imprisonment.
- 1760The Great Boston Fire of 1760, destroys 349 buildings.
- 1888The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur, at Terowie, South Australia, makes his famous speech regarding the fall of the Philippines, in which he says: “I came out of Bataan and I shall return”.
- 1956Tunisia gains independence from France.
- 1964The precursor of the European Space Agency, ESRO (European Space Research Organisation) is established per an agreement signed on June 14, 1962.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: Having defeated the Nadew Command, the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front enters the town of Afabet, victoriously concluding the Battle of Afabet.
- 1999Legoland California, the first Legoland outside of Europe, opens in Carlsbad, California.
- 2015A Solar eclipse, equinox, and a Supermoon all occur on the same day.
View the complete list of historical events for March 20.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Margaret Colin, Ferry Corsten, Kim Dickens, Cara DeLizia, Lulu, Kurt Angle, Judith Barker, Meshach Taylor, John Clark, Leo Madder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 20, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1990 – Martin Stosch, German singer; March 12, 1987 – Hiroomi Tosaka, Japanese singer and actor (Sandaime J Soul Brothers from Exile Tribe); April 19, 1958 – Vytautas Šapranauskas, Lithuanian actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951