Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 81st day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,779 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Virginia Grey
- 1923Marcel Marceau
- 1943George Benson
- 1945Eric Roth
- 1947James Patterson
- 1949Fanny Ardant
- 1971Iben Hjejle
- 1974Kidada Jones
- 1975Cole Hauser
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1896He Long, Chinese general and politician, 1st Vice Premier of the People’s Republic of China (d. 1969)
- 1901Greta Kempton, Austrian-American painter (d. 1991)
- 1931Leslie Thomas, Welsh journalist and author (d. 2014)
- 1935M. Emmet Walsh, American actor
- 1962Villano V, Mexican wrestler
- 1966Todd Ewen, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1974Gert Peens, South African-Italian rugby player
- 1977John Otto, Canadian-American drummer (Limp Bizkit)
- 1980Pamela O'Connor, Scottish ice dancer
- 1987Jairo Mora Sandoval, Costa Rican environmentalist (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Gordian I and his son Gordian II are proclaimed Roman emperors.
- 1508Ferdinand II of Aragon commissions Amerigo Vespucci chief navigator of the Spanish Empire.
- 1630The Massachusetts Bay Colony outlaws the possession of cards, dice, and gaming tables.
- 1697Charles II of Spain issued a Royal Cedula extending to the indigenous nobles of the Spanish Crown colonies, as well as to their descendants, the preeminence and honors customarily attributed to the Hidalgos of Castile.
- 1739Nader Shah occupies Delhi in India and sacks the city, stealing the jewels of the Peacock Throne.
- 1912The State of Bihar, India was formed out of the State of Bengal.
- 1943World War II: the entire population of Khatyn in Belarus is burnt alive by German occupation forces.
- 1972In Eisenstadt v. Baird, the United States Supreme Court decides that unmarried persons have the right to possess contraceptives.
- 1978Karl Wallenda of The Flying Wallendas dies after falling off a tight-rope between two hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 1984Teachers at the McMartin preschool in Manhattan Beach, California are charged with satanic ritual abuse of the children in the school. The charges are later dropped as completely unfounded.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Stallone, Scott Reeves, Dax Shepard, Antony Hegarty, Josephine Baker, Thora Birch, Sue Thompson, Thalía, Hans W. Geißendörfer, Catherine Lacey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 22, 1971.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1946 – Doug Ingle, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Iron Butterfly); January 13, 1972 – Nicole Eggert, American actress; September 20, 1982 – Costa Pantazis, Cypriot-English songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954