Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 81st day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,868 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 571 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Wilfrid Brambell
- 1920James Brown
- 1936Roger Whittaker
- 1945Eric Roth
- 1970Live Maria Roggen
- 1971Will Yun Lee
- 1972Shawn Bradley
- 1990Lisa Mitchell
- 1995Nick Robinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1609John II Casimir Vasa, Polish king (d. 1672)
- 1885Aryeh Levin, Polish-Lithuanian rabbi and educator (d. 1969)
- 1931Burton Richter, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947James Patterson, American author and producer
- 1947Maarten van Gent, Dutch basketball player and coach
- 1955Pete Sessions, American politician
- 1963Francesco Quinn, Italian-American actor (d. 2011)
- 1966António Pinto, Portuguese runner
- 1966Pia Cayetano, Filipino lawyer and politician
- 1985Chris Wallace, American singer-songwriter and producer (The White Tie Affair)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1765The British Parliament passes the Stamp Act that introduces a tax to be levied directly on its American colonies.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1894The first playoff game for the Stanley Cup starts.
- 1906The first England vs France rugby union match is played at Parc des Princes in Paris
- 1972In Eisenstadt v. Baird, the United States Supreme Court decides that unmarried persons have the right to possess contraceptives.
- 1972The United States Congress sends the Equal Rights Amendment to the states for ratification.
- 1982NASA’s Space Shuttle ''Columbia, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center on its third mission, STS-3.
- 1992Fall of communism in Albania: The Democratic Party of Albania wins a decisive majority in the parliamentary election.
- 2006Three Christian Peacemaker Team hostages are freed by British forces in Baghdad after 118 days of captivity and the murder of their colleague, American Tom Fox.
- 2014Forty-three people are killed in a mudflow near Oso, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Hopper, Reiko Takashima, Ethan Coen, Shigesato Itoi, Mami Yamasaki, Jean-Marc Barr, Juliet Stevenson, Jimmy Aggrey, Paul Geremia, FKA twigs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 22, 1971.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1951 – Olivia Hussey, Argentinian-English actress; May 2, 1936 – Engelbert Humperdinck, Indian-English singer and pianist; September 27, 1965 – Robert Baldwin, Canadian-Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919