Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1993 was a Monday and it was the 81st day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 182 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,949 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 303 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Chico Marx
- 1917Paul Rogers
- 1920Werner Klemperer
- 1935M. Emmet Walsh
- 1943Keith Relf
- 1955Lena Olin
- 1957Stephanie Mills
- 1975Cole Hauser
- 1988Noriko Kijima
- 1994Atsushi Shiramata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1684William Pulteney, 1st Earl of Bath, English politician, Secretary at War (d. 1764)
- 1846Randolph Caldecott, English illustrator and painter (d. 1886)
- 1917Paul Rogers, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1936Roger Whittaker, Kenyan-English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1937Jon Hassell, American trumpet player and composer
- 1943Nazem Ganjapour, Iranian footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1946Harry Vanda, Dutch-Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Easybeats and Vanda & Young)
- 1984Piotr Trochowski, German footballer
- 1987Björn Barrefors, Swedish decathlete
- 1987Constance Wu, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Ferdinand II of Aragon commissions Amerigo Vespucci chief navigator of the Spanish Empire.
- 1638Anne Hutchinson is expelled from Massachusetts Bay Colony for religious dissent.
- 1697Charles II of Spain issued a Royal Cedula extending to the indigenous nobles of the Spanish Crown colonies, as well as to their descendants, the preeminence and honors customarily attributed to the Hidalgos of Castile.
- 1849The Austrians defeat the Piedmontese at the Battle of Novara.
- 1916The last Emperor of China, Yuan Shikai, abdicates the throne and the Republic of China is restored.
- 1920Azeri and Turkish army soldiers with participation of Kurdish gangs attacked the Armenian inhabitants of Shushi (Nagorno Karabakh).
- 1954Closed since 1939, the London bullion market reopens.
- 1975A fire at the Browns Ferry Nuclear Power Plant in Decatur, Alabama causes a dangerous reduction in cooling water levels.
- 1982NASA’s Space Shuttle ''Columbia, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center on its third mission, STS-3.
- 1989Clint Malarchuk of the Buffalo Sabres suffers a near-fatal injury when another player’s skate accidentally slits his throat.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vinny Guadagnino, Pascal Kleiman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Emeric Pressburger, Tomi Putaansuu, Francis L. Sullivan, Ken Olin, Gemma Sanderson, Cam'ron, Anthony Valentine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 22, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Informer by Snow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1938 – Milton Johns, English actor; April 14, 1918 – Mary Healy, American actress and singer (d. 2015); October 18, 1952 – Chuck Lorre, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978