Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 62nd day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,053 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Doc Watson
- 1924Lilian Velez
- 1953Robyn Hitchcock
- 1955Andy Breckman
- 1955Darnell Williams
- 1966Timo Tolkki
- 1967Shankar Mahadevan
- 1978Aarti Mann
- 1982Jessica Biel
- 1992Jordy Lucas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1924Lilian Velez, Filipino actress and singer (d. 1948)
- 1933Alfredo Landa, Spanish actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1949Ron Chernow, American historian, journalist, and author
- 1953Zico, Brazilian footballer and coach
- 1956Zbigniew Boniek, Polish footballer and manager
- 1961Perry McCarthy, English race car driver
- 1966Fernando Colunga, Mexican actor
- 1969Simon Whitlock, Australian darts player
- 1970Kristine Kunce, Australian tennis player
- 1971Charlie Brooker, English journalist, producer, and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1585The Olympic Theatre, designed by Andrea Palladio, is inaugurated in Vicenza.
- 1875Georges Bizet’s opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra-Comique in Paris.
- 1878The Russo-Turkish War ends as Bulgaria regains its independence from Ottoman Empire according to the Treaty of San Stefano; shortly after Congress of Berlin stripped its status to an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1910Rockefeller Foundation: John D. Rockefeller Jr. announces his retirement from managing his businesses so that he can devote all his time to philanthropy.
- 1938Oil is discovered in Saudi Arabia.
- 1945World War II: A former Armia Krajowa unit massacres at least 150 Ukrainian civilians in Pawłokoma, Poland.
- 1945World War II: The RAF accidentally bombs the Bezuidenhout neighbourhood in The Hague, Netherlands, killing 511 people.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 9 to test the lunar module.
- 2013A bomb blast in Karachi, Pakistan, kills at least 45 people and injured 180 others in a predominately Shia Muslim area.
- 2015Slovenia legalizes same-sex marriage.
View the complete list of historical events for March 3.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joelle Hadjia, Randy Harrison, Alf Clausen, Monic Hendrickx, Isabella Leong, Monsour del Rosario, Nanao, Joy Lauren, Susan Anton, Fala Chen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 3, 1921.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1977 – Branko Tomović, Serbian-German actor; April 17, 1950 – L. Scott Caldwell, American actress and director; December 11, 1987 – Natalia Gordienko, Moldovan singer and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 863