Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1970 was a Saturday and it was the 66th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,117 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 580 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1959Donna Murphy
- 1962Taylor Dayne
- 1966Joy Tanner
- 1971Matthew Vaughn
- 1973Işın Karaca
- 1973Sébastien Izambard
- 1977Hiroki Hasegawa
- 1980Laura Prepon
- 1981Rica Peralejo
- 1990Choi Jong-hoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1715Ephraim Williams, English soldier (d. 1755)
- 1788Antoine César Becquerel, French physicist and biochemist (d. 1878)
- 1811Increase A. Lapham, American botanist and author (d. 1875)
- 1933Ed Bouchee, American baseball player (d. 2013)
- 1934Willard Scott, American journalist, actor, and author
- 1936Georges Perec, French author and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1952Ernie Isley, American guitarist and songwriter (The Isley Brothers and Isley-Jasper-Isley)
- 1967Ai Yazawa, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1986Ben Griffin, Australian footballer
- 1997Honoka Miki, Japanese actress, model, and voice actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1573A peace treaty is signed between the Ottoman Empire and the Republic of Venice, ending the Ottoman–Venetian War (1570–73) and leaving Cyprus in Ottoman hands.
- 1912Roald Amundsen announces that his expedition had reached the South Pole on December 14, 1911.
- 1936Prelude to World War II: In violation of the Locarno Pact and the Treaty of Versailles, Germany reoccupies the Rhineland.
- 1945World War II: American troops seize the Ludendorff Bridge over the Rhine river at Remagen.
- 1950Cold War: The Soviet Union issues a statement denying that Klaus Fuchs served as a Soviet spy.
- 1987Lieyu Massacre: Taiwanese military massacre of 19 unarmed Vietnamese refugees at Donggang, Lieyu, Kinmen.
- 1989Iran and the United Kingdom break diplomatic relations after a row over Salman Rushdie and his controversial novel, The Satanic Verses.
- 2006The terrorist organisation Lashkar-e-Taiba coordinates a series of bombings in Varanasi, India.
- 2009The Real Irish Republican Army kills two British soldiers and two civilians at Massereene Barracks, the first British military deaths in Northern Ireland since the end of The Troubles.
- 2014The opening ceremony for the 2014 Winter Paralympics take place in Sochi, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for March 7.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hugh O'Conor, Eva Bergh, Gram Parsons, Carmen Campuzano, Joe Bethancourt, Morgan Freeman, Déborah François, Jody Marie Gnant, William Shockley, John Zacherle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 7, 1970.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 7, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1981 – Bethany Joy Lenz, American actress, singer, director, and producer; November 3, 1938 – Jean Rollin, French actor, director, and screenwriter; July 6, 1975 – 50 Cent, American rapper, producer, and actor (G-Unit).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958