Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 121st day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,985 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,117 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917John Beradino
- 1937Una Stubbs
- 1959Yasmina Reza
- 1966Charlie Schlatter
- 1972Julie Benz
- 1976Darius McCrary
- 1978Orhan Ölmez
- 1980Yousuke Ichikawa
- 1984Keiichiro Koyama
- 1990Caitlin Stasey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1769Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, Irish-English field marshal and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1852)
- 1917John Beradino, American baseball player and actor (d. 1996)
- 1925Chuck Bednarik, American lieutenant and football player (d. 2015)
- 1953Naoya Uchida, Japanese voice actor, actor, and singer
- 1959Yasmina Reza, French actress and playwright
- 1962Ted Sundquist, American football player, coach, and manager
- 1968D'arcy Wretzky, American bass player (The Smashing Pumpkins and Catherine)
- 1974Kellie Crawford, Australian singer and actress (Hi-5 and Teen Queens)
- 1988Maria Balaba, Latvian figure skater
- 1992You Kikkawa, Japanese singer (MilkyWay)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 305Diocletian and Maximian retire from the office of Roman emperor.
- 1753Publication of Species Plantarum by Linnaeus, and the formal start date of plant taxonomy adopted by the International Code of Botanical Nomenclature.
- 1840The Penny Black, the first official adhesive postage stamp, is issued in the United Kingdom.
- 1844Hong Kong Police Force, the world’s second modern police force and Asia’s first, is established.
- 1865The Empire of Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay sign the Treaty of the Triple Alliance.
- 1866The Memphis Race Riots begin. In three days time, 46 blacks and two whites were killed. Reports of the atrocities influenced passage of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1900The Scofield Mine disaster kills over 200 men in Scofield, Utah in what is to date the fifth-worst mining accident in United States history.
- 1950Guam is organized as a United States commonwealth.
- 1990The former Philippine Episcopal Church (supervised by the Episcopal Church of the United States of America) is granted full autonomy and raised to the status of an Autocephalous Anglican Province and renamed the Episcopal Church of the Philippines.
- 2011Pope John Paul II is beatified by his successor, Pope Benedict XVI.
View the complete list of historical events for May 1.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guy Madison, Malcolm McLaren, Alessandra Ambrosio, Beth Orton, Majesty Rose, Bobby Pickett, Taboo, Todd Snider, Kathleen Ankers, Hero Fiennes-Tiffin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 1, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1973 – Luisa Ranieri, Italian actress; December 5, 1961 – Sophia Vossou, Greek singer and producer; March 29, 1905 – Philip Ahn, American actor (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038