Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,025 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 814 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Murray Gershenz
- 1950Billy Squier
- 1950Gabriel Byrne
- 1963Vanessa A. Williams
- 1969Kim Fields
- 1981Dennis Trillo
- 1986Emily VanCamp
- 1995Kenton Duty
- 1995Luke Benward
- 1997Odeya Rush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1804Robert Baldwin, Canadian lawyer and politician, 3rd Premier of West Canada (d. 1858)
- 1916Albert Murray, American author and critic (d. 2013)
- 1924Alexander Esenin-Volpin, Russian-American mathematician and poet
- 1938Paul Huxley, English painter and academic
- 1946Daniel Libeskind, American architect, designed the Imperial War Museum North and Jewish Museum
- 1955Kix Brooks, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Brooks & Dunn)
- 1958Andreas Petroulakis, Greek cartoonist
- 1959Deborah Warner, English director and producer
- 1978Jason Biggs, American actor and producer
- 1980Felipe Lopez, Puerto Rican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1364Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland, is founded in Kraków, Poland.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1942World War II: The U.S. tanker SS Virginia is torpedoed in the mouth of the Mississippi River by the German submarine U-507.
- 1945Argentinian labour leader José Peter declares the Federación Obrera de la Industria de la Carne dissolved.
- 1952Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- 1957Alfonso de Portago crashes during the Mille Miglia, killing himself, his co-driver, Ed Nelson and ten spectators – five of whom were children.
- 1958A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- 2003The Riyadh compound bombings, carried out by al-Qaeda, kill 26 people.
- 2008U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts the largest-ever raid of a workplace in Postville, Iowa, arresting nearly 400 immigrants for identity theft and document fraud.
- 2015A 7.3-magnitude earthquake and six major aftershocks hit Nepal, killing over 200 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peggy McCay, Dina Lohan, Adam Hicks, David Yost, Russ Ballard, Anne Jeffreys, Lehri, Alexis Arquette, Larry Williams, Ben Moody.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1951.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1953 – Richard Fairbrass, English singer-songwriter (Right Said Fred); January 7, 1977 – Dustin Diamond, American actor, director, and producer; August 10, 1972 – Dilana, South African-American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871