Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,062 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 815 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Eiji Nakano
- 1937Susan Hampshire
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1948Steve Winwood
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1962April Grace
- 1967Joe McKinney
- 1976Kardinal Offishall
- 1981Erica Campbell
- 1986Emily VanCamp
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1496Gustav I of Sweden (d. 1560)
- 1873J. E. H. MacDonald, English-Canadian painter (d. 1932)
- 1922Murray Gershenz, American actor and businessman (d. 2013)
- 1928Jan Krugier, Polish-Swiss art dealer (d. 2008)
- 1930Jesús Franco, Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1937Miriam Stoppard, English physician and author
- 1939Jalal Dabagh, Kurdish journalist and politician
- 1945Patrick Ricard, French businessman (d. 2012)
- 1954Rafael Yglesias, American author and screenwriter
- 1973Lutz Pfannenstiel, German footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is sentenced to death for high treason.
- 1821The first major battle of the Greek War of Independence against the Turks is fought in Valtetsi.
- 1862U.S. federal troops occupy Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House: Thousands of Union and Confederate soldiers die in “the Bloody Angle”.
- 1926General Strike: In the United Kingdom, a nine-day general strike by trade unions ends.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of Kharkov: In eastern Ukraine, Red Army forces under Marshal Semyon Timoshenko launch a major offensive from the Izium bridgehead, only to be encircled and destroyed by the troops of Army Group South two weeks later.
- 1955Nineteen days after bus workers went on strike in Singapore, rioting breaks out and seriously impacts Singapore’s bid for independence.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
- 1982During a procession outside the shrine of the Virgin Mary in Fátima, Portugal, security guards overpower Juan María Fernández y Krohn before he can attack Pope John Paul II with a bayonet. Krohn, an ultraconservative Spanish priest opposed to the Vatican II reforms, believed that the Pope had to be killed for being an “agent of Moscow”.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Burgi, D'banj, Shota Matsuda, Norman D. Golden II, Amy Ryan, Fabio Lanzoni, Omar Benson Miller, Liz McClarnon, Val Bettin, Frances Nero.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1951.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1978 – Bhumika Chawla, Indian actress; November 3, 1953 – Dennis Miller, American comedian, actor, producer, and talk show host; March 4, 1972 – Ivy Queen, Puerto Rican-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944