Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,092 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 816 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Billy Swan
- 1947Micheline Lanctôt
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner
- 1955Kix Brooks
- 1962Emilio Estevez
- 1963Vanessa A. Williams
- 1966Bebel Gilberto
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1967Joe McKinney
- 1995Luke Benward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1806Johan Vilhelm Snellman, Finnish philosopher and politician (d. 1881)
- 1839Tôn Thất Thuyết, Vietnamese mandarin (d. 1913)
- 1886Ernst A. Lehmann, German captain and pilot (d. 1937)
- 1914Bertus Aafjes, Dutch poet and author (d. 1993)
- 1918Julius Rosenberg, American spy (d. 1953)
- 1926Viren J. Shah, Indian politician, 21st Governor of West Bengal (d. 2013)
- 1930Jesús Franco, Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1937Miriam Stoppard, English physician and author
- 1962Emilio Estevez, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1986Jonathan Orozco, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1364Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland, is founded in Kraków, Poland.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1932Ten weeks after his abduction, the infant son of Charles Lindbergh, Charles Jr., is found dead in Hopewell, New Jersey, just a few miles from the Lindberghs’ home.
- 1942World War II: The U.S. tanker SS Virginia is torpedoed in the mouth of the Mississippi River by the German submarine U-507.
- 1945Argentinian labour leader José Peter declares the Federación Obrera de la Industria de la Carne dissolved.
- 1955Nineteen days after bus workers went on strike in Singapore, rioting breaks out and seriously impacts Singapore’s bid for independence.
- 1965The Soviet spacecraft Luna 5 crashes on the Moon.
- 1982During a procession outside the shrine of the Virgin Mary in Fátima, Portugal, security guards overpower Juan María Fernández y Krohn before he can attack Pope John Paul II with a bayonet. Krohn, an ultraconservative Spanish priest opposed to the Vatican II reforms, believed that the Pope had to be killed for being an “agent of Moscow”.
- 1998Four students are shot at Trisakti University, leading to widespread riots and the fall of Suharto
- 2006Mass unrest by the Primeiro Comando da Capital begins in São Paulo (Brazil), leaving at least 150 dead.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dominic Ochoa, Guru Dutt, Nick Bakay, Tony Martin, Irene Rich, Maite Perroni, Anne Feeney, Shabana Azmi, Barry Andrews, Shoko Aida.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1951.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 3, 1955 – Teresa De Sio, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 6, 1958 – Michael Winslow, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; June 2, 1937 – Sally Kellerman, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936