Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,996 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 813 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Maxine Cooper
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1942Michel Fugain
- 1947Micheline Lanctôt
- 1958Eric Singer
- 1962Emilio Estevez
- 1963Deborah Kara Unger
- 1971Jamie Luner
- 1971Kristin Asbjørnsen
- 1995Luke Benward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1928Burt Bacharach, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1928Henry Cosby, American songwriter and producer (d. 2002)
- 1928Jan Krugier, Polish-Swiss art dealer (d. 2008)
- 1946Daniel Libeskind, American architect, designed the Imperial War Museum North and Jewish Museum
- 1948Dave Heineman, American captain and politician, 39th Governor of Nebraska
- 1954Rafael Yglesias, American author and screenwriter
- 1958Dries van Noten, Belgian fashion designer
- 1986Jonathan Orozco, Mexican footballer
- 1987Gianluca Sansone, Italian footballer
- 1995Irina Khromacheva, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1364Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland, is founded in Kraków, Poland.
- 1689King William’s War: William III of England joins the League of Augsburg starting a war with France.
- 1926The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- 1945Argentinian labour leader José Peter declares the Federación Obrera de la Industria de la Carne dissolved.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1957Alfonso de Portago crashes during the Mille Miglia, killing himself, his co-driver, Ed Nelson and ten spectators – five of whom were children.
- 1998Four students are shot at Trisakti University, leading to widespread riots and the fall of Suharto
- 2006Mass unrest by the Primeiro Comando da Capital begins in São Paulo (Brazil), leaving at least 150 dead.
- 2015A train derailment in Philadelphia kills 8 people and injures over 200.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grégoire, John Sykes, Tim Wildsmith, Hiroko Shimabukuro, Lucas Black, Jason White, Victor Argo, Michael Badalucco, Hyuna, Nicole Eggert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1951.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1972 – Rene Bitorajac, Croatian actor; May 6, 1961 – Gina Riley, Australian actress, singer, producer, and screenwriter; December 3, 1948 – Ozzy Osbourne, English-American singer-songwriter and actor (Black Sabbath).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 868