Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1954 was a Wednesday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,026 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 780 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Helene Weigel
- 1907Katharine Hepburn
- 1924Tony Hancock
- 1937Susan Hampshire
- 1958Eric Singer
- 1962Brett Gurewitz
- 1967Joe McKinney
- 1969Kim Fields
- 1981Erica Campbell
- 1995Kenton Duty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1725Louis Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (d. 1785)
- 1829Pavlos Carrer, Greek composer and educator (d. 1896)
- 1885Paltiel Daykan, Lithuanian-Israeli lawyer and jurist (d. 1969)
- 1912Henry Jonsson, Swedish runner (d. 2001)
- 1930Jesús Franco, Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1933Andrei Voznesensky, Russian poet and author (d. 2010)
- 1939Miltiadis Evert, Greek minister and politician, 69th Mayor of Athens (d. 2011)
- 1942Michel Fugain, French singer-songwriter
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner, American actor and author
- 1971Jamie Luner, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 907Zhu Wen forces Emperor Ai into abdicating, ending the Tang dynasty after nearly three hundred years of rule.
- 1588French Wars of Religion: Henry III of France flees Paris after Henry I, Duke of Guise enters the city and a spontaneous uprising occurs.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House: Thousands of Union and Confederate soldiers die in “the Bloody Angle”.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1926The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- 1952Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- 1965The Soviet spacecraft Luna 5 crashes on the Moon.
- 1968Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong forces attack Australian troops defending Fire Support Base Coral, east of Lai Khe in South Vietnam on the night of 12/13 May, resulting in heavy casualties on both sides and beginning the Battle of Coral–Balmoral.
- 1982During a procession outside the shrine of the Virgin Mary in Fátima, Portugal, security guards overpower Juan María Fernández y Krohn before he can attack Pope John Paul II with a bayonet. Krohn, an ultraconservative Spanish priest opposed to the Vatican II reforms, believed that the Pope had to be killed for being an “agent of Moscow”.
- 2006Iranian Azeris interpret a cartoon published in an Iranian magazine as insulting, resulting in massive riots throughout the country.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Timo Rautiainen, Sampsa Astala, John Getz, Herman Li, Rex Garvin, Mohammed Lakhdar-Hamina, Marc Cohn, Mary Martin, Elvira Pagã, Coleen Nolan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 12, 1954.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1921 – Phạm Duy, Vietnamese singer-songwriter (d. 2013); September 3, 1926 – Uttam Kumar, Indian actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 1980); December 2, 1982 – Mike Scala, American rapper, producer, and lawyer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945