Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1954 was a Wednesday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,088 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 782 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Millie Perkins
- 1940Norman Whitfield
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner
- 1959Deborah Warner
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1961Bruce McCulloch
- 1963Charles Pettigrew
- 1968Tony Hawk
- 1978Aya Ishiguro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1895William Giauque, Canadian-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1982)
- 1914Bertus Aafjes, Dutch poet and author (d. 1993)
- 1918Julius Rosenberg, American spy (d. 1953)
- 1933Andrei Voznesensky, Russian poet and author (d. 2010)
- 1935Felipe Alou, Dominican-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1937Beryl Burton, English cyclist (d. 1996)
- 1939Miltiadis Evert, Greek minister and politician, 69th Mayor of Athens (d. 2011)
- 1953Kevin Grevey, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1960Paul Arcand, Canadian journalist and producer
- 1981Rami Malek, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 304Roman Emperor Diocletian orders the beheading of the 14-year-old Pancras of Rome.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is sentenced to death for high treason.
- 1743Maria Theresa of Austria is crowned Queen of Bohemia after defeating her rival, Charles VII, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1881In North Africa, Tunisia becomes a French protectorate.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1955Nineteen days after bus workers went on strike in Singapore, rioting breaks out and seriously impacts Singapore’s bid for independence.
- 1957Alfonso de Portago crashes during the Mille Miglia, killing himself, his co-driver, Ed Nelson and ten spectators – five of whom were children.
- 2007Riots in which over 50 people are killed and over 100 are injured take place in Karachi upon the arrival in town of the Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pedro Armendáriz, Mariya Yaremchuk, Nanette Burstein, W.B. Brydon, Lord Kitchner, Gary Payton, Jay North, Zawachin, Savannah Outen, Yana Gupta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 12, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1944 – Sheila Larken, American actress; April 20, 1949 – Jessica Lange, American actress, singer, and producer; March 17, 1972 – Sean Price, American rapper and producer (Boot Camp Clik and Heltah Skeltah) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,032