Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 135th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,114 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 309 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Billie Dove
- 1921Arve Opsahl
- 1929Henry McGee
- 1947Tamara Dobson
- 1961Ulrike Folkerts
- 1962Danny Huston
- 1977Pusha T
- 1983Tom Welham
- 1986Camila Sodi
- 1998Taruni Sachdev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1574Francesco Rasi, Italian singer-songwriter, theorbo player, and poet (d. 1621)
- 1905Herbert Morrison, American soldier and journalist (d. 1989)
- 1922Franjo Tuđman, Yugoslav historian; later 1st President of Croatia (d. 1999)
- 1928Will “Dub” Jones, American singer (The Coasters and The Cadets) (d. 2000)
- 1959Rick Vaive, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1965Emma Forbes, English radio and television host
- 1966Fab Morvan, French singer-songwriter and dancer (Milli Vanilli, Rob & Fab, and Empire Bizarre)
- 1967Tony Siragusa, American football player and journalist
- 1969Sabine Schmitz, German race car driver and sportscaster
- 1993Bence Rakaczki, Hungarian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1608The Protestant Union is founded in Auhausen.
- 1747War of the Austrian Succession: A British fleet under Admiral George Anson defeats the French at the First Battle of Cape Finisterre.
- 1787In Philadelphia, delegates convene a Constitutional Convention to write a new Constitution for the United States; George Washington presides.
- 1889The children’s charity, the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is launched in London.
- 1897The Stars and Stripes Forever is first performed in public near Willow Grove Park, Philadelphia.
- 1925Virginia Woolf’s novel Mrs Dalloway is published.
- 1940The Yermolayev Yer-2, a long-range Soviet medium bomber, makes its first flight.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of the Netherlands ends with the Netherlands surrendering to Germany.
- 1951Trains run on the Talyllyn Railway in Wales for the first time since preservation, making it the first railway in the world to be operated by volunteers.
- 1988Carrollton bus collision: A drunk driver traveling the wrong way on Interstate 71 near Carrollton, Kentucky, United States hits a converted school bus carrying a church youth group. Twenty-seven die in the crash and ensuing fire.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: China Zorrilla, Brad Meltzer, Daniel Gildenlöw, Krizz Kaliko, Hansi Kürsch, Spencer Grammer, Nathan Gamble, David Strickland, Sridevi, Jamelia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 14, 1992.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1989 – Raina, South Korean singer, dancer, model and rapper (After School and Orange Caramel); June 10, 1985 – Kreesha Turner, Canadian singer-songwriter and dancer; October 9, 1992 – Tyler James Williams, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955