Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 135th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,142 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 310 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Louis Verneuil
- 1903Billie Dove
- 1929Henry McGee
- 1945Francesca Annis
- 1952David Byrne
- 1968Greg Davies
- 1983Amber Tamblyn
- 1985Dustin Lynch
- 1985Georgia Salpa
- 1985Sally Martin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1925Ninian Sanderson, Scottish racing driver (d. 1985)
- 1925Oona O'Neill, Bermudian-Swiss wife of Charlie Chaplin (d. 1991)
- 1938Robert Boyd, English pediatrician and academic
- 1949Klaus-Peter Thaler, German cyclist
- 1950Adolfo Domínguez, Spanish fashion designer
- 1952Raul Mälk, Estonian politician, 22nd Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1971Martin Reim, Estonian footballer and manager
- 1986Andrea Bovo, Italian footballer
- 1987Jeong Min-hyeong, South Korean footballer (d. 2012)
- 1989Rob Gronkowski, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264Battle of Lewes: Henry III of England is captured and forced to sign the Mise of Lewes, making Simon de Montfort the de facto ruler of England.
- 1610Henry IV of France is assassinated, bringing Louis XIII to the throne.
- 1747War of the Austrian Succession: A British fleet under Admiral George Anson defeats the French at the First Battle of Cape Finisterre.
- 1787In Philadelphia, delegates convene a Constitutional Convention to write a new Constitution for the United States; George Washington presides.
- 1836The Treaties of Velasco are signed in Velasco, Texas.
- 1879The first group of 463 Indian indentured laborers arrives in Fiji aboard the Leonidas.
- 1889The children’s charity, the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is launched in London.
- 1935The Philippines ratifies an independence agreement.
- 1948Israel is declared to be an independent state and a provisional government is established. Immediately after the declaration, Israel is attacked by the neighboring Arab states, triggering the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 2013Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan declares a state of emergency in the northeast states of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa due to the terrorist activities of Boko Haram.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angelica Michibata, Vanessa Lee Chester, Nancy Valen, Carmen Silvera, Chayanne, Uwe Boll, Sung-Hi Lee, J. Madison Wright Morris, Naomi Watanabe, Lea T.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 14, 1992.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 22, 1989 – Jordin Sparks, American singer-songwriter and actress; February 14, 1968 – Jules Asner, American model; October 21, 1953 – Eric Faulkner, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bay City Rollers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932