Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 135th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,229 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 313 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Siân Phillips
- 1942Prentis Hancock
- 1952David Byrne
- 1958Jan Ravens
- 1966Fab Morvan
- 1971Sofia Coppola
- 1983Amber Tamblyn
- 1985Sally Martin
- 1987Zarine Khan
- 1996Martin Garrix
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1817Alexander Kaufmann, German poet and educator (d. 1893)
- 1905Antonio Berni, Argentinian painter, illustrator, and engraver (d. 1981)
- 1917Norman Luboff, American composer and conductor (d. 1987)
- 1932Richard Estes, American painter and illustrator
- 1955Jens Sparschuh, German author and playwright
- 1956Hazel Blears, English lawyer and politician, Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government
- 1957Big Van Vader, American wrestler and actor
- 1959Heather Wheeler, English politician
- 1973Natalie Appleton, Canadian singer and actress (All Saints and Appleton)
- 1973Shanice, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509Battle of Agnadello: In northern Italy, French forces defeat the Venetians.
- 1610Henry IV of France is assassinated, bringing Louis XIII to the throne.
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Jackson takes place.
- 1889The children’s charity, the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is launched in London.
- 1913Governor of New York William Sulzer approves the charter for the Rockefeller Foundation, which begins operations with a $100 million donation from John D. Rockefeller.
- 1955Cold War: Eight Communist bloc countries, including the Soviet Union, sign a mutual defense treaty called the Warsaw Pact.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The Freedom Riders bus is fire-bombed near Anniston, Alabama, and the civil rights protesters are beaten by an angry mob.
- 1963Kuwait joins the United Nations.
- 2004The Constitutional Court of South Korea overturns the impeachment of President Roh Moo-hyun.
- 2012Agni Air Flight CHT crashes near Jomsom Airport in Jomsom, Nepal, after a failed go-around, killing 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anita Cochran, Anahí, Emilie de Ravin, Renée Fleming, Daryle Singletary, Richard Jeni, Tim Burgess, Riley Voelkel, Roddy Piper, Sally Ann Howes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 14, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1974 – Sarah Strange, Canadian actress; March 13, 1940 – Christopher Gable, English actor, dancer, and choreographer (d. 1998); May 13, 1987 – Hunter Parrish, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049