Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 135th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,015 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 306 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Jack Bruce
- 1959Steve Hogarth
- 1961Tim Roth
- 1966Marianne Denicourt
- 1971Sofia Coppola
- 1973Natalie Appleton
- 1977Pusha T
- 1985Sally Martin
- 1995Kelly Gale
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1316Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1378)
- 1737George Macartney, 1st Earl Macartney, Irish-English politician and diplomat, Governor of Grenada (d. 1806)
- 1893Louis Verneuil, French actor and playwright (d. 1952)
- 1928Will “Dub” Jones, American singer (The Coasters and The Cadets) (d. 2000)
- 1951Robert Zemeckis, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1958Jan Ravens, English actress and screenwriter
- 1959John Holt, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1966Raphael Saadiq, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tony! Toni! Toné! and Lucy Pearl)
- 1978André Macanga, Angolan footballer and manager
- 1982Beardyman, English singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Jamestown, Virginia is settled as an English colony.
- 1608The Protestant Union is founded in Auhausen.
- 1811Paraguay: Pedro Juan Caballero, Fulgencio Yegros and José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia start actions to depose the Spanish governor
- 1836The Treaties of Velasco are signed in Velasco, Texas.
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Jackson takes place.
- 1868Boshin War: The Battle of Utsunomiya Castle ends as former Tokugawa shogunate forces withdraw northward to Aizu by way of Nikkō.
- 1879The first group of 463 Indian indentured laborers arrives in Fiji aboard the Leonidas.
- 1935The Philippines ratifies an independence agreement.
- 1939Lina Medina becomes the youngest confirmed mother in medical history at the age of five.
- 1940World War II: Rotterdam is bombed by the German Luftwaffe.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Sinise, Bubba Smith, Maggy, Billy Unger, Connie Nielsen, Alexandra Breckenridge, Jake Cuenca, Bonnie Langford, Michael Trevino, Matt McGorry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 14, 1992.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1939 – Gary Kellgren, American record producer, co-founded Record Plant (d. 1977); July 13, 1994 – Ridge Canipe, American actor; March 6, 1968 – Moira Kelly, American actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878