Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1984 was a Wednesday and it was the 137th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,004 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 406 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Martine Carol
- 1921Harry Carey, Jr.
- 1925Bobbejaan Schoepen
- 1931Denise Filiatrault
- 1958Gitane Demone
- 1966Celia Ireland
- 1968Chingmy Yau
- 1973Tori Spelling
- 1994Miles Heizer
- 1998Ariel Waller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1611Pope Innocent XI (d. 1689)
- 1641Dudley North, English economist and politician (d. 1691)
- 1710William Talbot, 1st Earl Talbot, English politician, Lord Steward of the Household (d. 1782)
- 1925Bobbejaan Schoepen, Belgian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 2010)
- 1959Mitch Webster, American baseball player
- 1962Lisa Yuskavage, American painter
- 1969Tracey Gold, American actress
- 1972Christian Califano, French rugby player
- 1982Łukasz Kubot, Polish tennis player
- 1987Tom Onslow-Cole, English race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Julia Maesa, aunt of the assassinated Caracalla, is banished to her home in Syria by the self-proclaimed emperor Macrinus and declares her 14-year-old grandson Elagabalus, emperor of Rome.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1919A naval Curtiss NC-4 aircraft commanded by Albert Cushing Read leaves Trepassey, Newfoundland, for Lisbon via the Azores on the first transatlantic flight.
- 1920In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- 1951The first regularly scheduled transatlantic flights begin between Idlewild Airport (now John F Kennedy International Airport) in New York City and Heathrow Airport in London, operated by El Al Israel Airlines.
- 1974Josip Broz Tito is re-elected president of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. This time he is elected for life.
- 1975Junko Tabei becomes the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1983Sudan People’s Liberation Army/Movement rebels against the Sudanese government.
- 2014Twelve people are killed in two explosions in the Gikomba market area of the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Timothy Bentinck, Sara Ramirez, Lesley Garrett, J. Michael Straczynski, Stevie Brock, Shane Richie, Will Hay, Parry Shen, Reginald Rose, Norman Lovett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 16, 1984.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 19, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1986 – Vanessa Zima, American actress; May 2, 1915 – Peggy Mount, English actress (d. 2001); November 23, 1970 – Oded Fehr, Israeli-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944