Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,682 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 531 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Scatman Crothers
- 1928Pauline Julien
- 1936Charles Kimbrough
- 1952Anne-Marie David
- 1966Ernst-Paul Hasselbach
- 1981Pierre Lapointe
- 1981Tim Robinson
- 1988Gavin Free
- 1988Vaness del Moral
- 1991Lena Meyer-Landrut
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1606Juan Caramuel y Lobkowitz, Spanish mathematician and philosopher (d. 1682)
- 1883Ferenc Talányi, Slovenian journalist and painter (d. 1959)
- 1906Pran Nath Thapar, Indian general (d. 1975)
- 1923Alicia de Larrocha, Catalan-Spanish pianist (d. 2009)
- 1930Friedrich Achleitner, German poet and critic
- 1956Andrea Pazienza, Italian illustrator and painter (d. 1988)
- 1958Jack Lohman, English historian and curator
- 1970Bryan Herta, American race car driver and businessman, co-founded Bryan Herta Autosport
- 1973Maxwell, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1982Malene Mortensen, Danish singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1498Girolamo Savonarola is burned at the stake in Florence, Italy.
- 1793Battle of Famars during the Flanders Campaign of the War of the First Coalition.
- 1829Accordion patent granted to Cyrill Demian in Vienna, Austrian Empire.
- 1939The U.S. Navy submarine USS Squalus sinks off the coast of New Hampshire during a test dive, causing the death of 24 sailors and two civilian technicians. The remaining 32 sailors and one civilian naval architect are rescued the following day.
- 1958The satellite Explorer 1 ceases transmission.
- 1967Egypt closes the Straits of Tiran and blockades the port of Eilat at the northern end of the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping.
- 2008The International Court of Justice (ICJ) awards Middle Rocks to Malaysia and Pedra Branca (Pulau Batu Puteh) to Singapore, ending a 29-year territorial dispute between the two countries.
- 2010Jamaican police begin a manhunt for drug lord Christopher Coke, after the United States requested his extradition, leading to three days of violence during which at least 73 bystanders are killed.
- 2013The Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River collapses in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- 2014Seven people, including the perpetrator, are killed and another 14 injured in a killing spree near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dakota Goyo, Frida Aasen, Monte Hellman, Psy, Leo McKern, Kim Walker, Susan Brown, Matt McGorry, Jason Wingreen, Merlin Santana.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 23, 1974.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Streak by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1964 – John Pinette, American comedian and actor (d. 2014); March 28, 1995 – Rachel Farley, American singer; February 24, 1967 – Fernando Tejero, Spanish actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944