Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,737 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 533 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Scatman Crothers
- 1912Betty Astell
- 1928Rosemary Clooney
- 1948Myriam Boyer
- 1952Anne-Marie David
- 1958François Feldman
- 1959Bob Mortimer
- 1973Ron Trent
- 1983Heidi Range
- 1988Gavin Free
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1100Emperor Qinzong of Song (d. 1161)
- 1834Carl Bloch, Danish painter and academic (d. 1890)
- 1855Isabella Ford, English author and activist (d. 1924)
- 1889Ernst Niekisch, German educator and politician (d. 1967)
- 1917Edward Norton Lorenz, American mathematician and meteorologist (d. 2008)
- 1923Alicia de Larrocha, Catalan-Spanish pianist (d. 2009)
- 1926Joe Slovo, Lithuanian-South African politician (d. 1995)
- 1956Albert Voorn, Dutch horse rider
- 1983Alex Shelley, American wrestler and singer
- 1988Vaness del Moral, Filipino actress and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
- 1568Dutch rebels led by Louis of Nassau, defeat Jean de Ligne, Duke of Arenberg, and his loyalist troops in the Battle of Heiligerlee, opening the Eighty Years’ War.
- 1793Battle of Famars during the Flanders Campaign of the War of the First Coalition.
- 1951Tibetans sign the Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet with China.
- 1958The satellite Explorer 1 ceases transmission.
- 1992Italy’s most prominent anti-mafia judge Giovanni Falcone, his wife and three body guards are killed by the Corleonesi clan with a half-ton bomb near Capaci, Sicily. His friend and colleague Paolo Borsellino will be assassinated less than two months later, making 1992 a turning point in the history of Italian Mafia prosecutions.
- 2004Part of Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport’s Terminal 2E collapses, killing four people and injuring three others.
- 2008The International Court of Justice (ICJ) awards Middle Rocks to Malaysia and Pedra Branca (Pulau Batu Puteh) to Singapore, ending a 29-year territorial dispute between the two countries.
- 2009Former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyun commits suicide, jumping from a 45-meter cliff in Bongha, Gimhae, South Korea.
- 2012Adam Lambert became the first openly gay artist to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 Album Charts, with his album Trespassing.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Allen, Ellen Terry, Pete Davidson, Farid Mammadov, Milenko Zablaćanski, Kathryn Erbe, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, Nicole Appleton, Claude Brasseur, Dean Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 23, 1974.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Streak by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1932 – Anouk Aimée, French actress; September 15, 1925 – Forrest Compton, American actor; March 10, 1911 – Warner Anderson, American actor (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 957