Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,619 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 529 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Edna Skinner
- 1928Nigel Davenport
- 1931Patience Cleveland
- 1936Charles Kimbrough
- 1948Myriam Boyer
- 1959Bob Mortimer
- 1981Tim Robinson
- 1982Tristan Prettyman
- 1983Heidi Range
- 1988Vaness del Moral
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1820Lorenzo Sawyer, American lawyer and judge (d. 1891)
- 1931Patience Cleveland, American actress (d. 2004)
- 1946Frederik de Groot, Dutch actor
- 1949Daniel DiNardo, American cardinal
- 1958Mitch Albom, American journalist, author, and screenwriter
- 1963Wally Dallenbach Jr., American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1965Manuel Sanchís Hontiyuelo, Spanish footballer
- 1974Mónica Naranjo, Spanish singer
- 1980Chris Gethard, American actor and screenwriter
- 1989Ezequiel Schelotto, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
- 1793Battle of Famars during the Flanders Campaign of the War of the First Coalition.
- 1846Mexican–American War: President Mariano Paredes of Mexico unofficially declares war on the United States.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1934The Auto-Lite strike culminates in the “Battle of Toledo”, a five-day melée between 1,300 troops of the Ohio National Guard and 6,000 picketers.
- 1992Italy’s most prominent anti-mafia judge Giovanni Falcone, his wife and three body guards are killed by the Corleonesi clan with a half-ton bomb near Capaci, Sicily. His friend and colleague Paolo Borsellino will be assassinated less than two months later, making 1992 a turning point in the history of Italian Mafia prosecutions.
- 1995The first version of the Java programming language is released.
- 2002The “55 parties” clause of the Kyoto Protocol is reached after its ratification by Iceland.
- 2008The International Court of Justice (ICJ) awards Middle Rocks to Malaysia and Pedra Branca (Pulau Batu Puteh) to Singapore, ending a 29-year territorial dispute between the two countries.
- 2014Seven people, including the perpetrator, are killed and another 14 injured in a killing spree near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Derek Fowlds, Björn Afzelius, Alessandra Marc, Pablove Black, Harris Jayaraj, Sarah Alexander, Marty Allen, Alfred Burke, Crispian St. Peters, Susanna Kwan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 23, 1974.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Streak by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1937 – Sami Frey, French actor; July 15, 1959 – Vincent Lindon, French actor, director, and screenwriter; June 18, 1960 – Barbara Broccoli, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947