Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 25, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 145th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,153 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Binnie Barnes
- 1925Jeanne Crain
- 1927Norman Petty
- 1933Sarah Marshall
- 1951Bob Gale
- 1956Sugar Minott
- 1958Paul Weller
- 1972Karan Johar
- 1976Ethan Suplee
- 1986Juri Ueno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 25.
- 1334Emperor Sukō of Japan (d. 1398)
- 1803Edward Bulwer-Lytton, English author, playwright, and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1873)
- 1908Theodore Roethke, American poet and academic (d. 1963)
- 1912Princess Deokhye of Korea (d. 1989)
- 1924István Nyers, French-Hungarian footballer (d. 2005)
- 1926Claude Akins, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1932John Gregory Dunne, American author, screenwriter, and critic (d. 2003)
- 1938Raymond Carver, American author and poet (d. 1988)
- 1969Stacy London, American journalist and author
- 1990Nikita Filatov, Russian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 567 BCServius Tullius, the king of Rome, celebrates a triumph for his victory over the Etruscans.
- 1521The Diet of Worms ends when Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, issues the Edict of Worms, declaring Martin Luther an outlaw.
- 1809Chuquisaca Revolution: Patriot revolt in Chuquisaca (modern day Sucre) against the Spanish Empire, sparking the Latin American wars of independence.
- 1837The Rebels of Lower Canada (Quebec) rebel against the British for freedom.
- 1935Jesse Owens of Ohio State University breaks three world records and ties a fourth at the Big Ten Conference Track and Field Championships in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- 1963In Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, the Organisation of African Unity is established.
- 1979Etan Patz, who is six years old, disappears from the street just two blocks away from his home in New York City, prompting an international search for the child, and causing the U.S. President Ronald Reagan to designate May 25 as National Missing Children’s Day (in 1983).
- 2008NASA’s Phoenix lander lands in Green Valley region of Mars to search for environments suitable for water and microbial life.
- 2012The Dragon became the first commercial spacecraft to successfully rendezvous with the International Space Station.
- 2013A gas cylinder explodes on a school bus in the Pakistani city of Gujrat, killing at least 18 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 25.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 25 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lykke Li, Haruka Ishida, Vicki Genfan, Olga Grey, Scot Pollard, Kevin Godley, Brenda Marshall, Teresa Pavlinek, Giorgos Konstantinou, Rebekah Elmaloglou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 25 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 25, 1959.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kansas City by Wilbert Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1967 – Melissa Reeves, American actress; November 14, 1945 – Sue Williams, American actress and model (d. 1969); March 24, 1974 – Tado, Filipino comedian and actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965