Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 25, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 145th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,246 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Jeanne Crain
- 1944John Bunnell
- 1953Eve Ensler
- 1955Connie Sellecca
- 1976Cillian Murphy
- 1976Sandra Nasić
- 1980Jae Hee
- 1984Marion Raven
- 1985Luciana Abreu
- 1991Jillian Wheeler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 25.
- 1920Arthur Wint, Jamaican runner and diplomat (d. 1992)
- 1921Hal David, American songwriter and composer (d. 2012)
- 1931Herb Gray, Canadian lawyer and politician, 7th Deputy Prime Minister of Canada (d. 2014)
- 1932Roger Bowen, American actor and author (d. 1996)
- 1933Romuald Klim, Belarusian hammer thrower (d. 2011)
- 1947Catherine G. Wolf, American psychologist and computer scientist
- 1948Klaus Meine, German singer-songwriter and guitarist (Scorpions)
- 1964Ray Stevenson, Northern Irish-English actor
- 1973Demetri Martin, American comedian, actor, and singer
- 1983Aleksandr Petrov, Estonian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 567 BCServius Tullius, the king of Rome, celebrates a triumph for his victory over the Etruscans.
- 1833The Chilean Constitution of 1833 is promulgated.
- 1895The playwright, poet, and novelist Oscar Wilde is convicted of “committing acts of gross indecency with other male persons” and sentenced to serve two years in prison.
- 1914The House of Commons of the United Kingdom passes the Home Rule Act for devolution in Ireland.
- 1925Scopes Trial: John T. Scopes is indicted for teaching Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution in Tennessee.
- 1981In Riyadh, the Gulf Cooperation Council is created between Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
- 1982HMS Coventry is sunk during the Falklands War.
- 1985Bangladesh is hit by a tropical cyclone and storm surge, which kills approximately 10,000 people.
- 1999The United States House of Representatives releases the Cox Report which details the People’s Republic of China’s nuclear espionage against the U.S. over the prior two decades.
- 2011Oprah Winfrey airs her last show, ending her twenty-five-year run of The Oprah Winfrey Show.
View the complete list of historical events for May 25.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 25 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richie Hawtin, Stephan Groth, Sarah Danielle Madison, Trevor Jackson, Véronique Gens, A. J. Cook, Elizabeth Berkley, Yuuri Morishita, Stuart Damon, Thandie Newton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 25 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 25, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kansas City by Wilbert Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1941 – Vikki Carr, American singer and actress; May 13, 1924 – Theodore Mann, American director and producer (d. 2012); December 12, 1952 – Cathy Rigby, American gymnast and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069