Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1966 was a Tuesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,682 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 633 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dorothy Young
- 1910Norman Corwin
- 1921Sugar Ray Robinson
- 1938Lindsay Kemp
- 1940Conny Plank
- 1953Bruce Hall
- 1973Rea Garvey
- 1990Levi Johnston
- 1996Noah Munck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1849Jacob Riis, Danish-American journalist and photographer (d. 1914)
- 1879Fergus McMaster, Australian businessman and soldier, co-founded Qantas (d. 1950)
- 1906Mary Astor, American actress and singer (d. 1987)
- 1943Jim Risch, American lawyer and politician, 31st Governor of Idaho
- 1948Chris Mulkey, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1953Jake Hooker, Israeli-American guitarist and songwriter (Arrows) (d. 2014)
- 1977Hiro Mashima, Japanese illustrator
- 1980Zuzana Ondrášková, Czech tennis player
- 1989Nadia Forde, Irish model, singer and actress
- 1995Zach Sobiech, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1481The largest of three earthquakes strikes the island of Rhodes and causes an estimated 30,000 casualties.
- 1855American adventurer William Walker departs from San Francisco with about 60 men to conquer Nicaragua.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1947New post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1960The Off-Broadway musical comedy, The Fantasticks, opens in New York City’s Greenwich Village, eventually becoming the longest-running musical of all time.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 1986Twenty-one people are killed and forty-one are injured after a bomb explodes in an airliner (Flight UL512) at Colombo airport in Sri Lanka.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yūki Amami, Rick Savage, Stephen Poliakoff, Paula Peralejo, Ana Carolina, David Troughton, Gérard Souzay, Betty Furness, Robert Clohessy, Nicolas Peyrac.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 3, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1987 – Marcus Mumford, American-English singer-songwriter; December 24, 1945 – Steve Smith, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 14, 1980 – Sayaka Yamaguchi, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059