Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1966 was a Tuesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,622 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Marika Kotopouli
- 1889Beulah Bondi
- 1901Gino Cervi
- 1954Patti Boulaye
- 1954Peter Duncan
- 1958Kevin Kilner
- 1975Christina Hendricks
- 1975Valentino Lanús
- 1989Nadia Forde
- 1990Levi Johnston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1877Karl Abraham, German psychoanalyst and author (d. 1925)
- 1906Mary Astor, American actress and singer (d. 1987)
- 1916Léopold Simoneau, Canadian tenor and actor (d. 2006)
- 1920John Lewis, American pianist and composer (Modern Jazz Quartet) (d. 2001)
- 1923George Hadjinikos, Greek pianist, conductor, and educator
- 1943Jim Risch, American lawyer and politician, 31st Governor of Idaho
- 1944Pete Staples, English bass player (The Troggs)
- 1958Bill Sienkiewicz, American author and illustrator
- 1965John Jensen, Danish footballer and coach
- 1970Suzi Perry, English model and journalist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1802Washington, D.C. is incorporated as a city.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1867The Hudson’s Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1952Lieutenant Colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict of the United States land a plane at the North Pole.
- 1960The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is established.
- 1986Twenty-one people are killed and forty-one are injured after a bomb explodes in an airliner (Flight UL512) at Colombo airport in Sri Lanka.
- 2000The sport of geocaching begins, with the first cache placed and the coordinates from a GPS posted on Usenet.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teresa Ganzel, Jeff Bennett, Maurice Gibb, Astrid Varnay, Spider Loc, Joakim Nätterqvist, Carol Kidd, Rod Argent, Emil Fenyvessy, Wilfrid Hyde-White.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 3, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1961 – Jon Farriss, Australian drummer, songwriter, and producer (INXS); June 1, 1930 – Edward Woodward, English actor and singer (d. 2009); October 31, 1956 – Christopher de Leon, Filipino actor, director, producer, and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937