Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1966 was a Tuesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,526 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 628 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Mary Astor
- 1916Léopold Simoneau
- 1928Dave Dudley
- 1933Alex Cord
- 1938Lindsay Kemp
- 1951Alan Clayson
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1977Eric Church
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1896Dodie Smith, English author and playwright (d. 1990)
- 1906Anna Roosevelt Halsted, American journalist and author (d. 1975)
- 1912May Sarton, Belgian-American author and poet (d. 1995)
- 1918Ted Bates, English footballer and manager (d. 2003)
- 1924Yehuda Amichai, German-Israeli author and poet (d. 2000)
- 1942Butch Otter, American soldier and politician, 32nd Governor of Idaho
- 1948Peter Oosterhuis, English golfer and sportscaster
- 1955Colin Deans, Scottish rugby player
- 1977Tyronn Lue, American basketball player and coach
- 1982Igor Olshansky, Ukrainian-American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1952Lieutenant Colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict of the United States land a plane at the North Pole.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1957Walter O'Malley, the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, to Los Angeles.
- 1960The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is established.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamil Walker Smith, David Sutcliffe, Wilson Barrett, Michael Welch, Xavier Cugat, Nina Simone, John Bunnell, Dwight Hicks, Adam West, Faye Marsay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 3, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 1, 1970 – Sarah Silverman, American stand-up comedian, writer, actress and singer; March 12, 1969 – Beyazıt Öztürk, Turkish comedian, actor, and talk show host; December 12, 1950 – Rajinikanth, Indian actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954