Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1966 was a Tuesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,736 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Robert Osborne
- 1952Caitlin Clarke
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1959David Ball
- 1961Joe Murray
- 1969Amy Ryan
- 1975Dulé Hill
- 1981Farrah Franklin
- 1989Mary Lambert
- 1990Levi Johnston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1695Henri Pitot, French physicist and engineer, invented the Pitot tube (d. 1771)
- 1729Florian Leopold Gassmann, Czech composer (d. 1774)
- 1896Dodie Smith, English author and playwright (d. 1990)
- 1898Golda Meir, Ukrainian-Israeli educator and politician, 4th Prime Minister of Israel (d. 1978)
- 1923Ralph Hall, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician
- 1954Angela Bofill, American singer-songwriter
- 1960Amy Steel, American actress
- 1960Geraint Davies, English businessman and politician
- 1963Jeff Hornacek, American basketball player and coach
- 1989Taylor Trensch, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1481The largest of three earthquakes strikes the island of Rhodes and causes an estimated 30,000 casualties.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1855American adventurer William Walker departs from San Francisco with about 60 men to conquer Nicaragua.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Deanna Wright, Gary Jarman, Jackie Leven, Mary J. Blige, Kate Lawler, Spike Milligan, Alvy Moore, Jack L. Warner, Candi Staton, Natalie Cassidy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 3, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1938 – Larry Scott, American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2014); June 21, 1943 – Eumir Deodato, Brazilian pianist, composer, and producer; November 26, 1920 – Daniel Petrie, Canadian-American director and producer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066