Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1966 was a Tuesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1966. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,289 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,430 days or 17.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 654 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 9, 1998.
If a dog named Romeo Gray - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Romeo Gray will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Romeo Gray will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Denise Lor
- 1952Caitlin Clarke
- 1954Peter Duncan
- 1958Kevin Kilner
- 1959Ben Elton
- 1961Joe Murray
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas
- 1978Miri Mesika
- 1985Meagan Tandy
- 1991Bela Padilla
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1844Richard D'Oyly Carte, English talent agent and composer (d. 1901)
- 1874Vagn Walfrid Ekman, Swedish oceanographer and academic (d. 1954)
- 1887Marika Kotopouli, Greek actress (d. 1954)
- 1905Red Ruffing, American baseball pitcher and coach (d. 1986)
- 1934Georges Moustaki, Egyptian-French singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1947Doug Henning, Canadian magician (d. 2000)
- 1957Alain Côté, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1968Shane Minor, American singer-songwriter
- 1975Christina Hendricks, American actress
- 1975Dulé Hill, American actor, dancer, and producer
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1855American adventurer William Walker departs from San Francisco with about 60 men to conquer Nicaragua.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1978The first unsolicited bulk commercial email (which would later become known as “spam”) is sent by a Digital Equipment Corporation marketing representative to every ARPANET address on the west coast of the United States.
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Showerman, A. J. Langer, Nanami Sakuraba, Brittany Petros, Dorothy Gibson, Leslie Bibb, Mick Jones, Mark Dacascos, Haifaa al-Mansour, Oliver Hardy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 1966 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 4, 1993. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 19, 1972. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd May 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 1966
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 69 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,289 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,430 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 654
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Australian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 4, 1993 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 19, 1972 (-140)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas (May 7, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1987 – Rose Leslie, Scottish actress; October 14, 1977 – Bianca Beauchamp, Canadian model; March 4, 1947 – David Franzoni, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,824