Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 127th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,414 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Ishirō Honda
- 1922Darren McGavin
- 1923Anne Baxter
- 1943Terry Allen
- 1961Ivar Must
- 1986Mark Furze
- 1987Asami Konno
- 1992Alexander Ludwig
- 2000Maxwell Perry Cotton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1882Willem Elsschot, Belgian author and poet (d. 1960)
- 1891Harry McShane, Scottish engineer and activist (d. 1988)
- 1899Alfred Gerrard, English sculptor and academic (d. 1998)
- 1922Darren McGavin, American actor and director (d. 2006)
- 1930Totie Fields, American actress and author (d. 1978)
- 1955Axel Zwingenberger, German pianist and songwriter
- 1964Ronnie Harmon, American football player
- 1986Mark Furze, Australian actor and singer
- 1987Aidy Bryant, American actress
- 2000Maxwell Perry Cotton, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1832The independence of Greece is recognized by the Treaty of London. Otto of Wittelsbach, Prince of Bavaria is chosen king.
- 1846The Cambridge Chronicle, America’s oldest surviving weekly newspaper, is published for the first time in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 1847The American Medical Association is founded in Philadelphia.
- 1864The world’s oldest surviving clipper ship, the City of Adelaide is launched by William Pile, Hay and Co. in Sunderland, England, for transporting passengers and goods between Britain and Australia.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The German Condor Legion, equipped with Heinkel He 51 biplanes, arrives in Spain to assist Francisco Franco’s forces.
- 1946Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering (later renamed Sony) is founded with around 20 employees.
- 1960Cold War: U-2 Crisis of 1960: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev announces that his nation is holding American U-2 pilot Gary Powers.
- 1992Michigan ratifies a 203-year-old proposed amendment to the United States Constitution making the 27th Amendment law. This amendment bars the U.S. Congress from giving itself a mid-term pay raise.
- 1992The Space Shuttle Endeavour is launched on its first mission, STS-49.
- 2013Twenty-seven people are killed and more than 30 injured, when a tanker truck crashes and explodes outside Mexico City.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rodger Bumpass, Ron Clements, Dina Merrill, Michelle Stafford, Darlene Zschech, Constance Zimmer, Jay Ryan, Ryan Ochoa, Karolina Gruszka, Monique Mercure.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 7, 1961.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1976 – Soleil Moon Frye, American actress and producer; July 29, 1957 – Alessandra Marc, American soprano and actress; August 27, 1979 – Tian Liang, Chinese diver and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945