Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 127th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,383 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 690 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Darren McGavin
- 1935Avraham Heffner
- 1936Jimmy Ruffin
- 1943Harvey Andrews
- 1954Amy Heckerling
- 1957Ned Bellamy
- 1959Michael E. Knight
- 1965Takaya Kamikawa
- 1968Traci Lords
- 1990Kimito Totani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1643Stephanus Van Cortlandt, American politician, 10th Mayor of New York City (d. 1700)
- 1904Kurt Weitzmann, German-American historian and author (d. 1993)
- 1917Lenox Hewitt, Australian public servant
- 1928John Ingle, American actor and singer (d. 2012)
- 1953Müslüm Gürses, Turkish singer and actor (d. 2013)
- 1956Anne Dudley, English pianist and composer (Art of Noise)
- 1956Jan Peter Balkenende, Dutch jurist and politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- 1959Georgiy Kolnootchenko, Belarusian discus thrower
- 1962Tony Campbell, American basketball player and coach
- 1987Serge Gakpé, Togolese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1840The Great Natchez Tornado strikes Natchez, Mississippi killing 317 people. It is the second deadliest tornado in United States history.
- 1846The Cambridge Chronicle, America’s oldest surviving weekly newspaper, is published for the first time in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 1915Japanese 21 Demands Ultimatum to China (Commemorated as National Day of Humiliation)
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The German Condor Legion, equipped with Heinkel He 51 biplanes, arrives in Spain to assist Francisco Franco’s forces.
- 1946Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering (later renamed Sony) is founded with around 20 employees.
- 1954Indochina War: The Battle of Dien Bien Phu ends in a French defeat and a Vietnamese victory (the battle began on March 13).
- 1960Cold War: U-2 Crisis of 1960: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev announces that his nation is holding American U-2 pilot Gary Powers.
- 1964Pacific Air Lines Flight 773, a Fairchild F-27 airliner, crashes near San Ramon, California, killing all 44 aboard; the FBI later reports that a cockpit recorder tape indicates that the pilot and co-pilot had been shot by a suicidal passenger.
- 1992The Space Shuttle Endeavour is launched on its first mission, STS-49.
- 2013Twenty-seven people are killed and more than 30 injured, when a tanker truck crashes and explodes outside Mexico City.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Crudup, Vince Chong, Robert Naylor, John Archer, Vesna Pisarović, William So, Shin Nagahama, Costache Caragiale, Kaoru Kobayashi, Shanthanu Bhagyaraj.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 7, 1961.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1984 – Ku Hye-sun, South Korean actress and singer; January 16, 1925 – Harold Switzer, American actor and singer (d. 1967); August 17, 1942 – Khagen Mahanta, Indian singer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964