Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 127th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,444 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Lew Anderson
- 1926Val Bisoglio
- 1943Terry Allen
- 1946Thelma Houston
- 1951Robert Hegyes
- 1956Nicholas Hytner
- 1986Mark Furze
- 2000Maxwell Perry Cotton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1748Olympe de Gouges, French playwright and philosopher (d. 1793)
- 1881George E. Wiley, American cyclist (d. 1954)
- 1903Jimmy Ball, Canadian sprinter (d. 1988)
- 1916W. B. Young, Scottish rugby player and physician (d. 2013)
- 1921Gaston Rébuffat, French mountaineer and author (d. 1985)
- 1961Hans-Peter Bartels, German politician
- 1967Martin Bryant, Australian spree killer
- 1971Dave Karpa, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1973Paolo Savoldelli, Italian cyclist
- 1988Eino Puri, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 558In Constantinople, the dome of the Hagia Sophia collapses. Justinian I immediately orders that the dome be rebuilt.
- 1763Pontiac’s War begins with Pontiac’s attempt to seize Fort Detroit from the British.
- 1824World premiere of Ludwig van Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony in Vienna, Austria. The performance is conducted by Michael Umlauf under the composer’s supervision.
- 1832The independence of Greece is recognized by the Treaty of London. Otto of Wittelsbach, Prince of Bavaria is chosen king.
- 1846The Cambridge Chronicle, America’s oldest surviving weekly newspaper, is published for the first time in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 1915Japanese 21 Demands Ultimatum to China (Commemorated as National Day of Humiliation)
- 1915World War I: German submarine SMU U-20 sinks RMS Lusitania, killing 1,198 people including 128 Americans. Public reaction to the sinking turns many formerly pro-Germans in the United States against the German Empire
- 1946Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering (later renamed Sony) is founded with around 20 employees.
- 1964Pacific Air Lines Flight 773, a Fairchild F-27 airliner, crashes near San Ramon, California, killing all 44 aboard; the FBI later reports that a cockpit recorder tape indicates that the pilot and co-pilot had been shot by a suicidal passenger.
- 1994Edvard Munch’s iconic painting The Scream is recovered undamaged after being stolen from the National Gallery of Norway in February.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gilbert Roland, Brenda Song, Jack Good, Scott Porter, Evelyn Preer, Colm Wilkinson, Jeremy Child, Bobbejaan Schoepen, Nobuyuki Hiyama, Chen Bolin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 7, 1961.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1947 – Mike De Leon, Filipino director, producer, screenwriter and cinematographer; June 7, 1979 – Evelina Papantoniou, Greek model and actress; September 5, 1969 – Mariko Kouda, Japanese voice actress, singer, and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966