Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 314th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,002 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 339 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Jack Scalia
- 1959Mackenzie Phillips
- 1964Magnús Scheving
- 1968Steve Brookstein
- 1970Vince Vieluf
- 1974Chris Lilley
- 1984Britt Irvin
- 1991Genevieve Buechner
- 1999Kiernan Shipka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1876Sæbjørn Buttedahl, Norwegian actor and sculptor (d. 1960)
- 1886Edward Joseph Collins, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1951)
- 1944Askar Akayev, Kyrgyzstani economist and politician, 1st President of Kyrgyzstan
- 1955Roland Emmerich, German director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1958George Lowe, American voice actor and producer
- 1967Michael Jai White, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and martial artist
- 1969Faustino Asprilla, Colombian footballer and coach
- 1971Holly Black, American journalist, author, and poet
- 1977Matt Cepicky, American baseball player
- 1988Massimo Coda, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1293Raden Wijaya is crowned as the first monarch of Majapahit kingdom of Java, taking throne name Kertarajasa Jayawardhana.
- 1898Beginning of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of a municipal government being overthrown in US history.
- 1910The date of Thomas A. Davis’ opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 1940The 1940 Vrancea earthquake strikes Romania killing an estimated 1,000 and injuring approximately 4,000 more.
- 1942World War II: Germany invades Vichy France following French Admiral François Darlan’s agreement to an armistice with the Allies in North Africa.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: For the first time in five years, an entire week ends with no reports of American combat fatalities in Southeast Asia.
- 1975United Nations Resolution 3379: United Nations General Assembly approves a resolution equating Zionism with racism (the resolution is repealed in December 1991 by Resolution 4686).
- 1989German citizens begin to bring the Berlin Wall down.
- 1989The longtime leader of the People’s Republic of Bulgaria Todor Zhivkov is removed from office and replaced by Petar Mladenov.
- 2002Veteran’s Day weekend tornado outbreak: A tornado outbreak stretching from Northern Ohio to the Gulf Coast, one of the largest outbreaks recorded in November. The strongest tornado, an F4, hits Van Wert, Ohio during the early to mid afternoon and destroys a movie theater but the theater is evacuated prior to the hit.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Henderson, James Algar, David Nunn, Shigeru Muroi, Rosa Ponselle, Meghan Ory, Doug Brochu, Ruben Gonzaga, Dudu Aharon, Roxie Roker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 10, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1982 – Uma Blasini, Puerto Rican model, Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2007; February 3, 1945 – Johnny Cymbal, Scottish-American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1993); May 13, 1956 – Alison Goldfrapp, English singer-songwriter and producer (Goldfrapp).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 993