Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 314th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,057 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 341 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Bobby Limb
- 1945Terence Davies
- 1946Alaina Reed Hall
- 1947Dave Loggins
- 1958Brooks Williams
- 1963Hugh Bonneville
- 1972DJ Ashba
- 1978David Paetkau
- 1999Kiernan Shipka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1899Swami Satyabhakta, Indian guru, philosopher, and scholar (d. 1998)
- 1919Mikhail Kalashnikov, Russian general and weapons designer, designed the AK-47 (d. 2013)
- 1949Don Saleski, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1960Maeve Sherlock, English politician
- 1965Sean Hughes, English-Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1972DJ Ashba, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Guns N' Roses, Sixx:A.M., BulletBoys, and Beautiful Creatures)
- 1981Ezequiel Garré, Argentinian footballer
- 1984Jarno Mattila, Finnish footballer
- 1987Theo Peckham, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Robert Primus, Trinidadian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1821Cry of Independence by Rufina Alfaro at La Villa de Los Santos, Panama setting into motion a revolt which lead to Panama’s independence from Spain and to it immediately becoming part of Colombia
- 1910The date of Thomas A. Davis’ opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 1942World War II: Germany invades Vichy France following French Admiral François Darlan’s agreement to an armistice with the Allies in North Africa.
- 1972Southern Airways Flight 49 from Birmingham, Alabama is hijacked and, at one point, is threatened with crashing into the nuclear installation at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. After two days, the plane lands in Havana, Cuba, where the hijackers are jailed by Fidel Castro.
- 1989German citizens begin to bring the Berlin Wall down.
- 1995In Nigeria, playwright and environmental activist Ken Saro-Wiwa, along with eight others from the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (Mosop), are hanged by government forces.
- 1997WorldCom and MCI Communications announce a $37 billion merger (the largest merger in US history at the time).
- 2002Veteran’s Day weekend tornado outbreak: A tornado outbreak stretching from Northern Ohio to the Gulf Coast, one of the largest outbreaks recorded in November. The strongest tornado, an F4, hits Van Wert, Ohio during the early to mid afternoon and destroys a movie theater but the theater is evacuated prior to the hit.
- 2006The National Museum of the Marine Corps in Quantico, Virginia is opened and dedicated by U.S. President George W. Bush, who announces that Marine Corporal Jason Dunham will receive the Medal of Honor.
- 2009Ships of the South and North Korean navies skirmish off Daecheong Island in the Yellow Sea.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nozomi Tsuji, Donna D'Errico, Amy Brenneman, Princess Snell, Larry Keith, Jason Winston George, Terrence Howard, Kelli Young, Ernesto Alonso, Jenna Elfman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 10, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1965 – Brooke Shields, American model, actress, and producer; April 25, 1943 – Tony Christie, English singer-songwriter and actor; May 1, 1939 – Judy Collins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042