Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 314th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,203 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 346 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Olga Grey
- 1924Russell Johnson
- 1925Richard Burton
- 1939Russell Means
- 1947Dave Loggins
- 1959Mackenzie Phillips
- 1969Jens Lehmann
- 1971Walton Goggins
- 1982Heather Matarazzo
- 1986Josh Peck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1801Vladimir Dal, Russian lexicographer and author (d. 1872)
- 1886Edward Joseph Collins, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1951)
- 1888Andrei Tupolev, Russian engineer and designer, founded the Tupolev Company (d. 1972)
- 1916Dr. Tangalanga, Argentinian comedian and author (d. 2013)
- 1942James Hood, American activist (d. 2013)
- 1942Robert F. Engle, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1948Aaron Brown, American journalist
- 1964Magnús Scheving, Icelandic gymnast, actor, and producer
- 1981Paul Kipsiele Koech, Kenyan runner
- 1992Marko Blaževski, Macedonian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1202Fourth Crusade: Despite letters from Pope Innocent III forbidding it and threatening excommunication, Catholic crusaders begin a siege of the Catholic city of Zara (now Zadar, Croatia).
- 1898Beginning of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of a municipal government being overthrown in US history.
- 1919The first national convention of the American Legion is held in Minneapolis, ending on November 12.
- 1942World War II: Germany invades Vichy France following French Admiral François Darlan’s agreement to an armistice with the Allies in North Africa.
- 1970The Soviet lunar probe Lunokhod 1 is launched.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: For the first time in five years, an entire week ends with no reports of American combat fatalities in Southeast Asia.
- 1975The 729-foot-long freighter SS Edmund Fitzgerald sinks during a storm on Lake Superior, killing all 29 crew on board.
- 1979A 106-car Canadian Pacific freight train carrying explosive and poisonous chemicals from Windsor, Ontario, Canada derails in Mississauga, Ontario, just west of Toronto, causing a massive explosion and the largest peacetime evacuation in Canadian history and one of the largest in North American history.
- 1995In Nigeria, playwright and environmental activist Ken Saro-Wiwa, along with eight others from the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (Mosop), are hanged by government forces.
- 1997WorldCom and MCI Communications announce a $37 billion merger (the largest merger in US history at the time).
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu, Cady McClain, Rory Kennedy, John Morrison, Peter Greene, Geoff Tate, Cris Kirkwood, Stephen Baldwin, Risto Jarva, Page Kennedy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 10, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1973 – Patrick Wilson, American actor and singer; April 5, 1916 – Gregory Peck, American actor, political activist, and producer (d. 2003); September 3, 1965 – Charlie Sheen, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183