Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 319th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,178 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,293 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905John Henry Barbee
- 1936Carey Bell
- 1937Alan J.W. Bell
- 1953Phil Baron
- 1961Brett Walker
- 1962Harland Williams
- 1964Patrick Warburton
- 1971Marco Leonardi
- 1975Faye Tozer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1663Friedrich Wilhelm Zachow, German organist and composer (d. 1712)
- 1889Jawaharlal Nehru, Indian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of India (d. 1964)
- 1904Dick Powell, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1963)
- 1951Sandahl Bergman, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1953Tim Bowler, English author
- 1957Michael J. Fitzgerald, American author
- 1964Bill Hemmer, American journalist
- 1972Martin Pike, Australian footballer and coach
- 1975Luiz Bombonato Goulart, Brazilian footballer
- 1992Nathan Fox, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770James Bruce discovers what he believes to be the source of the Nile.
- 1918Czechoslovakia becomes a republic.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal sinks due to torpedo damage from the GS U-81 sustained on November 13.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Battle of Ia Drang begins – the first major engagement between regular American and North Vietnamese forces.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1970Soviet Union enters ICAO, making Russian the fourth official language of organization.
- 1982Lech Wałęsa, the leader of Poland’s outlawed Solidarity movement, is released after eleven months of internment near the Soviet border.
- 1995A budget standoff between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. Congress forces the federal government to temporarily close national parks and museums and to run most government offices with skeleton staffs.
- 2001War in Afghanistan: Afghan Northern Alliance fighters take over the capital Kabul.
- 2008The first G-20 economic summit opens in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tanju Okan, Bill Oddie, Dinah Sheridan, Mica Paris, Woody Strode, Damon Wayans, Eddie Steeples, Herb Jeffries, Mehrzad Marashi, SoShy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 14, 1912.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1986 – Joseph Mawle, English actor; September 18, 1929 – Teddi King, American singer (d. 1977); October 29, 1947 – Richard Dreyfuss, American actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878