Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 319th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,118 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,291 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Louise Brooks
- 1949Raúl di Blasio
- 1951Sandahl Bergman
- 1961Brett Walker
- 1964Rockie Lynne
- 1972Edyta Górniak
- 1973Dana Snyder
- 1981Russell Tovey
- 1984Marija Šerifović
- 1990Jessica Jacobs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1777Nathaniel Claiborne, American politician (d. 1859)
- 1930Michael Robbins, English actor (d. 1992)
- 1934Ellis Marsalis, Jr., American pianist and educator
- 1936Carey Bell, American singer and harmonica player (d. 2007)
- 1937Murray Oliver, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1944David Nash, English sculptor and academic
- 1948Charles, Prince of Wales
- 1961Antonio Flores, Spanish singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1995)
- 1962Laura San Giacomo, American actress
- 1978Delphine Chanéac, French model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln approves General Ambrose Burnside’s plan to capture the Confederate capital at Richmond, Virginia, leading to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
- 1889Pioneering female journalist Nellie Bly (aka Elizabeth Cochrane) begins a successful attempt to travel around the world in less than 80 days. She completes the trip in 72 days.
- 1910Aviator Eugene Burton Ely performs the first take off from a ship in Hampton Roads, Virginia. He took off from a makeshift deck on the USS Birmingham in a Curtiss pusher.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company begins radio service in the United Kingdom.
- 1941World War II: In Slonim, German forces engaged in Operation Barbarossa murder 9,000 Jews in a single day.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Battle of Ia Drang begins – the first major engagement between regular American and North Vietnamese forces.
- 1982Lech Wałęsa, the leader of Poland’s outlawed Solidarity movement, is released after eleven months of internment near the Soviet border.
- 1991American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
- 1991Cambodian Prince Norodom Sihanouk returns to Phnom Penh after thirteen years of exile.
- 2003Astronomers Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz discover 90377 Sedna, a Trans-Neptunian object.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harvey Bautista, Arjun Rampal, Owen Benjamin, Jordan Chan, Mirella Freni, Christian LeBlanc, Barbara New, Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Ayame Goriki, Brian Henderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 14, 1912.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1965 – Oktay Kaynarca, Turkish actor and producer; July 28, 1980 – Darina, Mexican singer-songwriter; May 3, 1989 – Mary Lambert, American singer-songwriter and poet.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918