Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,721 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 600 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Burgess Meredith
- 1915Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin
- 1941Dan Penn
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1957Jacques Gamblin
- 1977Maggie Gyllenhaal
- 1983Victor Vazquez
- 1984Gemma Atkinson
- 1988Siva Kaneswaran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1892Tazio Nuvolari, Italian race car driver (d. 1953)
- 1894Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, Austrian philosopher and politician (d. 1972)
- 1941Gerry Marshall, English race car driver (d. 2005)
- 1946Jo Jo White, American basketball player and coach
- 1948Chi Coltrane, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1952Shigeru Miyamoto, Japanese video game designer, created Mario and The Legend of Zelda
- 1964Diana Krall, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1968Melvin Stewart, American swimmer
- 1977Gigi Edgley, Australian actress, singer and songwriter
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey, American actor and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Lützen is fought, the Swedes are victorious but King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden dies in the battle.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1797The Prussian heir apparent, Frederick William, becomes King of Prussia as Frederick William III.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Schöngrabern – Russian forces under Pyotr Bagration delay the pursuit by French troops under Joachim Murat.
- 1822American Old West: Missouri trader William Becknell arrives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, over a route that became known as the Santa Fe Trail.
- 1920Qantas, Australia’s national airline, is founded as Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Limited.
- 1943World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frédéric François, Bayani Casimiro, David Steinberg, Andrew Sachs, David Arkin, Mick Ronson, Kerry Katona, Riz Ahmed, Paul Zaloom, Yūko Kaida.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 16, 1968.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1934 – Eduard Khil, Russian singer and actor (d. 2012); November 19, 1969 – Erika Alexander, American actress; August 17, 1948 – Rod MacDonald, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947